Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Is there any other leak besides the Dragon Isles one? Scouring /v/'s catalog only wielded this one, most credible leak and this second one that sounds fake as fuck but I have not seen here yet
    edit: lmao thread archived
    Interesting but honestly sounds like something created by AI, not even a translation issue.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlord Hanibuhl View Post
    Unholy Death Knight says hello
    Captain obvious says hello back. Unholy DK is Not a necromancer class. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Interesting but honestly sounds like something created by AI, not even a translation issue.
    For real the zones sound like random shit
    Wartorn Strands contain information about the bloody past of the Land of Law and is ruled by the Survivors – sailors and merchants from familiar Azeroth factions and even Alliance and Horde that are stranded in the Land of Law;

Eastward is the Campaigners’ smoldering training grounds where The Envoy will have to prove their martial might to all the Dyr-Knights including Braze. The Envoy will be initiated into their ways to learn about the ancient Laws of Combat and fight against violent native factions of Eastward;

Chasm Research Facility is a massive science compound built to explore an inland anomaly of the Land of Law. The Scavenging Might Co. survey it’s deeps to uncover the nature of a hollow detected far below the surface;

The Wyrms, a cloud-scraping mountain range that divides the Land of Law. Each stone spire is ruled by a Great Dragon Sovereign, together their form the Accord of Colors. They have differing opinions towards the merits of the Dragon Aspects, who failed to stop Sargeras’ final attack and Sylvanas’ betrayal;

Arcadia is a floating island located to the North high above the other zones, ruled by the High Council and forbidden even to the other factions. Only by proving themselves to the Land of Law can The Envoy journey there to face the final trials and learn secrets about Azeroth’s ancient past before the Sundering.
    At least all the Dragon Isle leaks have some semblance of "Warcraft" on it, this one feels like AI shit as you said

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    can we stop with that necromancer nosense? we already got classes themed on necromancy
    No because there is no ACTUAL Necromancer class, but thanks for your opinion.

Apparently, it is pretty clear and obvious. The WoW community doesn't actually know what a Necromancer actually is. If they did, they wouldn't be spewing this toilet paper poo nonsense. NECROMANCERS ARE NOT DEATH KNIGHTS AND NECROMANCERS ARE NOT A WARLOCKS. BOTH IN LORE AND GAMEPLAY!

I Dare you to prove me wrong with evidence (I have plenty of evidence to prove I'm right if u wish to see it) to show otherwise.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-01-14 at 05:07 AM.

Actually really keen for this. There could be a couple screw ups. But it has a lot of potential.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    They are low in numbers, nothing to worry about. We already dealt with N'zoth.. couple of emo elves wouldn't be much of a problem.
    You realize void elves released in legion right? We didn't deal with N'zoth until the end of BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if you create an account on a IP that already have a banned account on it mods are notified and then well they are banned for ban evading.

- - - Updated - - -

if it was just their job sure, cause hell people are leaving blizz and who carews if you are fired if you planned to quit. the issue with being caught leaking stuff is you will never be able to get another job in the industry, cause no game company is gunna hire someone who leaked another thing out of spite, cause why would they risk you wont just do the same to them?

- - - Updated - - -

renown and soulbind catchup were both in from launch my dude what?
    Do you ever tire of lying? It's pretty obvious they are talking about the boost to 40 as well as being able to get all soulbinds immediately without having to do the boring campaign.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Sounds fun and unique...so totally not going to happen.
    My thoughts exactly. It's too good to be actual Blizzard material of recent years.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    You realize void elves released in legion right? We didn't deal with N'zoth until the end of BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you ever tire of lying? It's pretty obvious they are talking about the boost to 40 as well as being able to get all soulbinds immediately without having to do the boring campaign.
    you ever tire of lying? they said renown catchup, which again has always been available.
    also void elves were part of BFA. you needed to buy BFA to get access to them.
    they didnt say anything about "renown vendor" or "campaign skip" they said "renown catchup"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-01-14 at 04:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not gonna lie this leak actually feels real. I know we're all skeptical....but I think this has potential to being true.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    dragon race is pretty much the dumbest idea ever. so you're a dragon, but really you're just a normal race 99% of the time. but instead of a mount you can just use dragon form. why wouldn't it just be a class instead?
    Aside from the fact that dragons are a race, not a class anyway, it's much easier to make them a race than a class, and you know how current Blizzard needs to cut corners.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYoursef View Post
    Azeroth as a character described sort of like Leeloo from 5th Element.

The point it changed from a plausible leak to being an obvious fake.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Aside from the fact that dragons are a race, not a class anyway, it's much easier to make them a race than a class, and you know how current Blizzard needs to cut corners.
    Why let facts get in the way of a good story?

A dragon race could let Blizz cut corners: When you're in [dragon home] you and everybody else looks like a dragon. When you're not there you're not in dragon form so you look like any other race. It could work like that toy where everybody looks like a goblin (or whatever it is). Added bonus, this way you could let horde have humans, and alliance could get orcs.

Don't care, show me the class changes.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you ever tire of lying? they said renown catchup, which again has always been available.
    also void elves were part of BFA. you needed to buy BFA to get access to them.
    they didnt say anything about "renown vendor" or "campaign skip" they said "renown catchup"
    It's very obvious they were talking about the renown jump and void elves still came out in legion with their story being tied to legion and the rep to unlock them as well. Even if they had come out first patch of bfa it still would have been long before nzoth was taken care of. You constantly twist words to defend blizzard and it's incredibly irksome when intent is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I mean, its an MMO, that's grinding incarnate. One way or another, you're grinding something.
    There's a nice deterministic grind that isn't timegated and then there's WoW post Cata.

Sounds fun to me, sign me up!

Ah yes, as long as we keep up the "Redeemed good girl Sylvanas" histrocity.

Plus the "no consequence Tyrande" plot,

Plus the "I'm the jailer, this was my plan all along", yet we managed to beat him...

I'm sure it will turn out to be great expansion, if the super sucessful Shadowlands plot development is anything to go by...

Just let the game die, or do a complete overhaul.

You ARE NOT milking us for BAD CONTENT anymore...

Wake up blizz, smell the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    No it wont.

I don't like either the class or the race... what makes you think everyone will like it?
    An egocentric viewpoint, that's what.

If - big if - this were true, why the hell would they be Hunters and not Monks. "Hello, yes, I'm a black dragon this here is my pet crab." lol. Always found it weird Worgen couldn't be Monks either. Guess you get disqualified if you have claws.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    It's very obvious they were talking about the renown jump and void elves still came out in legion with their story being tied to legion and the rep to unlock them as well. Even if they had come out first patch of bfa it still would have been long before nzoth was taken care of. You constantly twist words to defend blizzard and it's incredibly irksome when intent is obvious.
    how is stating the fact void elves are from bfa not legion "defending blizzard" holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content