Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    no guild housing?
    Or Dance Studio?

Sounds cool, but Tinkerer makes it feel cliche... so probably fake.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Is this real? Because I hear about it all the time that there will be Dragons next expansion, but it seems like someone's deep desire rather than reality because nothing seems like it. I haven't seen a single dragon since BFA.
    No it isn't. Blizzard made a store promotion for the dragon mounts, and some players noted that sometimes the store activities are indicative of the next expansion, like the that feathered dragon that appears in Ardenweald.

And then BOOM 13 leaks about the Dragon Isles (and at least one about something else).

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    No it isn't. Blizzard made a store promotion for the dragon mounts, and some players noted that sometimes the store activities are indicative of the next expansion, like the that feathered dragon that appears in Ardenweald.

And then BOOM 13 leaks about the Dragon Isles (and at least one about something else).

actually, there were dragon leaks way before in-game shop bundle became the thing.

as I stated few times, I'm 100% sure that at least some % of "leaks" are ACTUAL Blizz devs "leaks" checking how do people react to certain lines among those "leaks".

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    actually, there were dragon leaks way before in-game shop bundle became the thing.
    Nah there weren't.

I suspect this disgruntled senior developer is really a dreadlord. Good story though.

Really, skipping 3 expansions to go straight into to a BfA time walking week with a raid... in a prepatch. Yea sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfTheAspects View Post
    [...] resetting Zovaal to his original, deactivated form. He is not dead, and will return in the future.
    I sure hope not.

While I do believe that dragon isles or just dragons in general for the next expansion is a strong possibility this is faker than a hookers orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    I suspect this disgruntled senior developer is really a dreadlord. Good story though.

Really, skipping 3 expansions to go straight into to a BfA time walking week with a raid... in a prepatch. Yea sure.

Erm....?

BFA IS next in the line to get M+ treatment.
    Now, about raid it self? Who knows.... They didn't introduce TW raids for quite some time. FL was last quite a while ago...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    If you think that's witty you should see me at my stand up routine.

Also pot meet kettle?
    Which one of my posts do you think is ironic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Honestly, I feel this is probably legit...Unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    One really has to wonder the source of this sort of irrational hatred against the idea. Did a tinker-hero touch you bad way during WC3 online match back when you were a kid?
    Tinker-hatred is partially specific to MMO-C since users-not-to-be-named have been regularly creating threads about it for years. At this point it's more annoying than advocacy. You can learn to despise a lot of otherwise harmless speculation when you've seen half-a-dozen relentless years of it.

As well, many rightly fear what a tinker class would do to the engineering profession. I don't really have a dog in the fight other than I think there are already too many classes and the game doesn't need more. But I'm one of those radicals that believe that Blizzard is being mindfully stupid in not making professions a really interesting, complex, useful, and substantial time sink. It's one of the problems of an old MMO that keeps adding stuff when some things cannot be called back.

P.S. — Everyone should stop what they're writing and see the quoted text in post #30. What the thread is is right there for everyone to see.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2022-01-14 at 06:04 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You want a list?
    Yes. That would be great thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    P.S. — Everyone should stop what they're writing and see the quoted text in post #30. What the thread is is right there for everyone to see.
    Are fake leak threads now ok? Im just asking because OP has openly said its a fake leak, you are listed as a mod for this forum, and rather than close the thread, you continue to have a discussion in the thread? Little unusual, dont you think? Or is it a fake, edited quote? Because that is also against the rules of the site, and yet instead of any action, you point it out and encourage others to go check it out?
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-01-14 at 06:14 AM.
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Rise of the Aspects. Title certainly sounds legit. I mean, blizzard basically flat out stated at the end of the Dragon Soul raid that the time of the Aspects was over, so obviously, the correct thing to do in that case is to wait a few years and name an entire expansion around them......

Very predictable/unimaginative. This is what you would get if you asked the hivemind of MMOC to predict the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Spelling mistakes like "ala" instead of "aka" - yeah...try harder
    AKA = Also Known As, while A'la (ala) is "in the style or manner of" - A'la actually works better than AKA here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davryn View Post
    Very predictable/unimaginative. This is what you would get if you asked the hivemind of MMOC to predict the next expansion.
    That suggest that Blizzard have been releasing expansions that are unpredictable and imaginative.......thats not really the case though, is it?

- "new" version of garrisons, sorry, class halls, sorry [new name]
    - New dungeons following an identical format as every dungeon released since M+ became a thing
    - New raids following the identical format they have been in for over a decade
    - New pets
    - New Mounts
    - New armor sets
    - A new system that the community IMMEDIATELY points out glaring flaws in, but Blizzard promise its an early iteration
    - The new System remains in its broken format until 10.2, where it ALMOST becomes enjoyable, and becomes fun in the final patch
    - Promises of a return to form - a "grounded" expansion, loot being loot, player agency, choices, control, play how you want to play

The reality is with Legion (a decent expansion) wow became Fifa - at best a new coat of paint and some new players with updated rosters. Its not quite as bad as Fifa, but heading in that direction. The only thing from Blizzard that has surprised me at all in the last 5 years is that they managed to fail at something as simple as a War3 remake/remaster/re-release/refund, managed to take their most promising IP in a LONG time (Overwatch) and turn it into a hyper-competitive wasteland of sweatlords and angst - and the "sequel" looks to have about enough "new" content to qualify as a mid expansion patch, let alone an expansion, let alone a sequel.

On that topic, I really HOPE they manage to make OW2 something special, but as it stands, its a mid expansion patch at best.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-01-14 at 06:58 AM.

Dragonsworn for a dragon expac, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Spelling mistakes like "ala" instead of "aka" - yeah...try harder
    he meant " a la " like in " a la mode " it is french burger boi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davryn View Post
    You are paying monthly for a rip off of Avengers Infinity Wars in WoW at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    "Nueva clase:Tinkerer,"

It's false.
    I hope it's real because tinkerer is the only class that will make me play wow again and not demon hunters, shadow hunters and other lame overused classes.

sounds nice and all but im not sure if blizzard would produce this to be actually good. judging by how bad BFA and SL have been (and legion too partly due how they massacred classes for "class fantasy"), this almost sounds to be true.