Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have C6 yanfei with lost prayer, still C1 Hu Tao is miles ahead so I don't use her
    P. S. I use 4x crimson
    Crimson is a problem on her if you dont run her with Mona or anything that is long range to apply any reaction (also she has a pretty long E cd). Not to mention you need some elemental mastery substats for that also on artifacts.

Well you could always build her to be a energy rechange shieldbot for Hu tao

Hp atk Energy rechange Hp% Hp%

As for weapon:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._5304/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._5406/?lang=EN
    3 star book with hp is also a option, but your shield will be weaker due to lower hp.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Guys (T_T) I finally did it! After all this time...

Team1:

Baal + Childe + Xinyan + Bennet

Team2:

HuTao + Xingqiu + Albedo + Noelle

I'm building itto on alt account, his normal non charged attack is worse than diluc's
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

The trick to floor 12-3 is absolutely killing the 2 first "machines" in AoE...
    I managed to randomly do it one time...and then i recreated it on all the tries.
    Sometimes one runs away though...so you can reset everytime that happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.5 Abyss is gona suck.

Floor 11-1 P1 ---------- 1x Cyro abyss mage + 1x Abyss herald -- water
    P2 ----------- Geowishap 2x (fire/elecrtic) + 2x electro wooper flower + 2x Pyro wooder flower

Floor 11-2 P1 -------------- Buble abyss mage 1x (with spawning bubles all araund map) + Cyro floater 5x + Hydro floater 3x + 2xbig cyro slime +2x hydro big slime
    P2 --------------- 1x pyro abyss mage (with fire spawning) + 1x Big flame slime (same as abyss mage) + 2x electro big slimes + 1x dendro hilichurl + 4x electro floaters + 2x pyro floaters

Floor 11-3 P1 ----------- 2x big electro doggos + 4x small electro doggos
    P2 ----------- 1x electro abyss lector + 1x pyro abyss lector

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

Floor 12-1 P1 ------------- 2x big electro doggo + 4x small electro doggos
    P2 ----------------2x small shark (hydro) + 2x small shark (cyro) + 2x big shark (hydro)

Floor 12-2 P1 -------2x Ruin guard
    P2 ------- 1x big geo doggo

Floor 12-3 P1 ------- Red power ranger + Blue power ranger + Ice power ranger (anemo pull and push works on them)
    P2 --------- That new shark boss you need for yae mats (they are linked and need to die at same time)

I can see Yanfei being used a lot in floor 11 due to floaters. Sharks are very easy frozen, so its a cyro team time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    No she won't. She now can comfortably have 100% totem uptime (was able to before with certain requirements) but also has a strong burst. She is not behind Fischl.

Another thing, albeit very weak point, is that her na/ca do benefit from buffing her entire kit (since she's a catalyst), unlike fischl who gets 0 benefit from buffing oz.
    I'm not so sure, as Fischl can snapshot buffs; if her totems hit 7 times now, she's slightly ahead of Fischl without taking that into account. If they hit 6 times, she's behind. You'll have to be very careful with the timing of her burst, right after the totems do their damage and get them back up asap.

For aoe situations I think Yae is clearly ahead with her burst doing the heavy lifting there. Maybe the more important aspect, I guess, as far as abyss is concerned.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2022-01-13 at 03:25 PM.

I'm getting closer to 3 staring floor 12 as a F2P, so likely means its about to get harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I remember now, I fucking hate Windtrace...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wow I remember now, I fucking hate Windtrace...
    I love it. Perfect place to troll people

- - - Updated - - -

Also i can finaly see Ayaka sprinting:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also i can finaly see Ayaka sprinting:
    There's other things you can see too

Pretty sure this is the best spot for the Manor level. Feel free to copy.

Im starting to be a fan of Childe...

For some reason i had the enlightment of wanting to Vape the Childe burst...instead of just spaming it (>_<) i was/am so bad.
    I now have a setup to always Vape it.

Result (talent level 8...about to be 9 tomorrow):

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post

For some reason i had the enlightment of wanting to Vape the Childe burst...instead of just spaming it (>_<) i was/am so bad.
    I now have a setup to always Vape it.

Result (talent level 8...about to be 9 tomorrow):
    Thats cute:

Relax Yunru...we need to wait for me to be enlightned again.

(i still didnt level my Hu Tao burst past level 6...and her autos and E are rank 10)

KEKW

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Thats cute:
    6 digits? How quaint.

@Yunru

Almost got you Talent level 9...but in melee stance (harder to implement in a fight...but doable)
    Just Bennet + Baal E

Dang Yin Jin was apparently done around 2018. How much content do they have stored up for us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Dang Yin Jin was apparently done around 2018. How much content do they have stored up for us?
    Maybe as a concept. I mean there was a model leak a year ago for her.

Almost done with talents now on her tho:

(Rip all my mora tho -- but Eula hits 25k on normals so yeah)

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm getting closer to 3 staring floor 12 as a F2P, so likely means its about to get harder.
    I sometimes think I just suck. I am mostly a F2P (I've done the welkin maybe 3x and BP like 3x too), and have a healthy amount of 5 stars both in characters and weapons. Yet I could only actually 12 star abyss when it's like stupid easy. I usually get like 10 stars.

I just don't think I make good teams or invested poorly. I have most characters with decent/good artifacts, leveled to 80 minimum if I use them in abyss, weapons 90, talents at least 6, on carries I have am usually crowned.

I have TONS of resources. Over 1k purple books, over 25M mora, tons of fragile resin, and gobs of other enhancement materials, just not sure who I should be investing in.

I have a C2 Eula with her weapon thats my favorite. I got stupid lucky here. I have a Xiao with a Homa with 90% crit and 180% Cdmg. I also have a Hu Tao, but if I give her Homa, I don't have a great weapon for Xiao.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I hate that I used a ton of rolls on him, because honestly his E skill just isn't fun to play around Fucking C6....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I sometimes think I just suck. I am mostly a F2P (I've done the welkin maybe 3x and BP like 3x too), and have a healthy amount of 5 stars both in characters and weapons. Yet I could only actually 12 star abyss when it's like stupid easy. I usually get like 10 stars.

I just don't think I make good teams or invested poorly. I have most characters with decent/good artifacts, leveled to 80 minimum if I use them in abyss, weapons 90, talents at least 6, on carries I have am usually crowned.

I have TONS of resources. Over 1k purple books, over 25M mora, tons of fragile resin, and gobs of other enhancement materials, just not sure who I should be investing in.

I have a C2 Eula with her weapon thats my favorite. I got stupid lucky here. I have a Xiao with a Homa with 90% crit and 180% Cdmg. I also have a Hu Tao, but if I give her Homa, I don't have a great weapon for Xiao.

I hate that I used a ton of rolls on him, because honestly his E skill just isn't fun to play around Fucking C6....
    Lvl your supports i guess.