Thread: Genshin Impact

@Yunru

Who will you use Yun Jin with?
    I think she is VERY waifu...it melts my heart looking at her...but...in combat...i dont see what to do with her T_T
    Not sure if to level her or not.
    Last edited by Chadow; 2022-01-14 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    @Yunru

Who will you use Yun Jin with?
    I think she is VERY waifu...it melts my heart looking at her...but...in combat...i odnt see what to do with her T_T
    Not sure if to level her or not.
    Cough cough Eula normal attack 25k

You have to lvl her to max tho to get the most benefit from her defense and extra energy rechange. I still have to fix her artifacts as 200% energy rechange fells like its a bit to much for her.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

She looks so much better without that ugly hat and pink stuff on her shoulders. Wish they would have gone with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Cough cough Eula normal attack 25k

You have to lvl her to max tho to get the most benefit from her defense and extra energy rechange. I still have to fix her artifacts as 200% energy rechange fells like its a bit to much for her.
    So...

Raiden + Eula + Yun Jin + Ningguang (healer)

Would be my team...humm...maybe i will do it

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Raiden + Eula + Yun Jin + Ningguang (healer)

Would be my team...humm...maybe i will do it
    Eula C2 (4pc pale flame) + Qiqi (4pc Ocean clam) + Yun yin (not sure yet if i will go def def def or 4pc hust of dreams) + Ei (severed fate)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    [i

She looks so much better without that ugly hat and pink stuff on her shoulders. Wish they would have gone with that.
    Maybe in future we will get some skin for her. Ningguang gets rid of that stupid stick in her head at least.

Here is a quick example with no hat:

Windtrace should be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    Windtrace should be permanent.
    If by permanent you mean permanently removed, then yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    If by permanent you mean permanently removed, then yeah.
    To Permanently remain in the game to play, Genshin desperately needs multiplayer games, both PvE & PvP!

You like the boring Genshin, enter game - do dailys/weeklys - exit game - wait new patch?

Genshin multiplayer right now feels like singleplayer that you only control 1 character while not bothering on the other's skills/bursts/etc... I would want to see multiple bosses domains that are actually difficult and some interesting battlegrounds and arenas in Genshin as well, maybe they can come up with something fascinating that keeps you playing on and on and on... not necessarily combat only battlegrounds, there is a lot of room for ingenuity!

As for how much money they make, i would have expected after 1 year of game all characters to have at least 2-3 skins, and they to come up with new weapon types as well by now...
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-01-14 at 08:59 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would want to see multiple bosses domains that are actually difficult and some interesting battlegrounds and arenas in Genshin as well, maybe they can come up with something fascinating that keeps you playing on and on and on... not necessarily combat only battlegrounds, there is a lot of room for ingenuity!
    I do wish they'd implement an extra screen for multiplayer where you can sort of 'queue up' before actually going into the domain and see everyone's characters and have the opportunity to swap them around to actually make a cohesive team - rather than all picking one character up front and jumping in blindly. It would make it more feasible to increase the difficulty.

why are you guys posting screenshots of damage #s

- - - Updated - - -

Dang Yin Jin was apparently done around 2018. How much content do they have stored up for us?
    A lot. Like 5+ years if I remember correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I sometimes think I just suck. I am mostly a F2P (I've done the welkin maybe 3x and BP like 3x too), and have a healthy amount of 5 stars both in characters and weapons. Yet I could only actually 12 star abyss when it's like stupid easy. I usually get like 10 stars.

I just don't think I make good teams or invested poorly. I have most characters with decent/good artifacts, leveled to 80 minimum if I use them in abyss, weapons 90, talents at least 6, on carries I have am usually crowned.

I have TONS of resources. Over 1k purple books, over 25M mora, tons of fragile resin, and gobs of other enhancement materials, just not sure who I should be investing in.

I have a C2 Eula with her weapon thats my favorite. I got stupid lucky here. I have a Xiao with a Homa with 90% crit and 180% Cdmg. I also have a Hu Tao, but if I give her Homa, I don't have a great weapon for Xiao.

I hate that I used a ton of rolls on him, because honestly his E skill just isn't fun to play around Fucking C6....
    I mean if you think you're doing something wrong then you can maybe post your roster and stats and all that stuff, but trust me...this game is 0 skill. Just luck and time (or money).

So hunters are winning everytime. Game is unbalanced as heck.

So hunters are winning everytime. Game is unbalanced as heck.
    I've only lost 1 round and most of my rounds have been as rebel... It's definitely EASIER to be hunter this time, which is laughable because it was also easy to be hunter last time without the buffs and I routinely got the "find all 3 rebels in under <x> seconds" challenge thing. However, this time it's really the locations that are bullshit if you're a rebel. A lot of them are tiny without any large line of sight, forcing you to HAVE to use the disguise and move around enough to be easily seen.

Still, it's definitely not "every game hunters win" though I will say I'm usually the last rebel carrying my team to victory. People just need to learn how to juke.

To Permanently remain in the game to play, Genshin desperately needs multiplayer games, both PvE & PvP!

You like the boring Genshin, enter game - do dailys/weeklys - exit game - wait new patch?
    I certainly like the routine more than Windtrace, I don't see any fun in this mode. Well, I'd prefer it was permanently in the game and rewarded no primos (whatever other rewards it may have, I'd be fine skipping) than being "forced" to do it twice a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Thats cute:
    [IMG]snip smol e-peen

Lets be honest, that's very cute as well.

Anyone with Eula C0 does way more.
    Like.... 3 times more.
    I think mine is at around 470k and that's with a 4* weapon and without any physical supports like Rosaria and stuff. Just Bennett+Baal + whatever.

Anyway, I just noticed that the daily login thing counts down even though you don't log in.
    That's the first time I've seen this in a gacha game as far as I remember. Normally, you can leave it running and it will count as 30 unique daily logins. Not 30 days in real life.
    Mihoyo can suck it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayvasion View Post
    Lets be honest, that's very cute as well.

Anyone with Eula C0 does way more.
    Like.... 3 times more.
    I think mine is at around 470k and that's with a 4* weapon and without any physical supports like Rosaria and stuff. Just Bennett+Baal + whatever.

Anyway, I just noticed that the daily login thing counts down even though you don't log in.
    That's the first time I've seen this in a gacha game as far as I remember. Normally, you can leave it running and it will count as 30 unique daily logins. Not 30 days in real life.
    Mihoyo can suck it.
    Eula needs time to wind up this damage tho. In time spend Eula and Hu tao are pretty close to same damage.

And yeah....Bennet makes everyone damage look big. I did it without.

Eula needs time to wind up this damage tho. In time spend Eula and Hu tao are pretty close to same damage.

And yeah....Bennet makes everyone damage look big. I did it without.
    The windup is irrelevant
    It's 15s CD vs 20s CD.
    Meaning you can get roughly 2 Eula Bursts while getting 3 Hu Tao bursts (when you include animation time and Swordfall duration). so ~1m damage vs your ~600k if you look strictly at e-peen numbers

Eula works poorly with Bennett, you don't even have time to press E with Bennett if you use that combo, my 470k burst was without Bennett as well because the attention you need to invest to get it done properly is annoying and not the style of gameplay I have in mind when I want play genshin.
    Hu Tao doesn't work with Bennett either, so it's not like you "chose" not to use him.

8 hours for Abyss reset !
    Cant wait to finally have something to do

Pretty sure this time wont be able to 36 star if is a different setup T_T will be fun to try though
    Last edited by Chadow; 2022-01-15 at 06:58 PM.

8 hours for Abyss reset !
    Cant wait to finally have something to do

Pretty sure this time wont be able to 36 star if is a different setup T_T will be fun to try though
    ok nvm, it got super nerfed. Shouldn't be difficult at all, as per usual for this game...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I've only lost 1 round and most of my rounds have been as rebel... It's definitely EASIER to be hunter this time, which is laughable because it was also easy to be hunter last time without the buffs and I routinely got the "find all 3 rebels in under <x> seconds" challenge thing. However, this time it's really the locations that are bullshit if you're a rebel. A lot of them are tiny without any large line of sight, forcing you to HAVE to use the disguise and move around enough to be easily seen.

Still, it's definitely not "every game hunters win" though I will say I'm usually the last rebel carrying my team to victory. People just need to learn how to juke.
    I haven't been in a single game yet where all rebels were caught in the first minute or so. Only after they got favor, that should tell you something.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-01-16 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People without Ganyu will realy hate this floor:

(1.st team was Ayaka, waterboy, Noelle and Yunyin)

People without Ganyu will realy hate this floor:

(1.st team was Ayaka, waterboy, Noelle and Yunyin)
    Put Shenhe for Diona

Shenhe uses same Ganyu mats, fml
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©