Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It shouldnt be this hard to get answers from ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

It's actually frustrating that the most suspect people are all busy/posting less/whatever. It's hard to differentiate between them when they all have a similar level of "they could be wolfy, but..."

It might get better tomorrow being the weekend tho

I'm back. My new schedule is annoying, since I can't get online as often as I'd like during the day due to my line of work and my phone really hates this site for some reason.

Barring Psycho confessing to being mafia, there's no way I'm voting Psycho today. If Psycho has me fooled, then the win is well deserved.

That leaves Claws, Bwon and Robo. I'm willing to take Psycho's vouch for Claws to heart - especially with Cereal's role now being confirmed.

So that reduces it to Bwon and Robo. I don't expect anyone to go along with me on such a basis, though it's Robo's reaction to me bringing him up in passing that makes me lean towards him. Not being able to get online as often as one would like is unfortunate and understandable...but nobody should expect zero scrutiny as a consequence. I wouldn't say I 'hounded' him (and I'd appreciate anyone letting me know otherwise) so his response to my probing felt...forced, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I would have been fine calling the bluff. I would have been less fine hitting a target that so many seemed willing to lynch, though. I'm not surprised at the Lora VT flip.
    So this bit sounds like powerwolfing or whatever the term is basically being open about your scum plays.

Notice he said he would be willing to call the bluff from val

- - - Updated - - -

My train was half or more joke votes and some of the most active players were voicing stiff opposition to the lynch, that's why it didn't go anywhere and why I didn't take it seriously even at 4/6. The only one who seemed serious about it was Bwonsamdi, and she doesn't typically pull a lot of people to her way of thinking.
    Now let me point put this the 4/6 part when he was a valid train he claims to be watching thread however if you look back he didnt come into thread until after his train dissolved why sit back for a couple hours? I believe he came in after had a back and forth with xan about bwon then ended up voteing bwon

I believe that robo is likely the last scum

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to know what others think about this too

I have my opinion about who the final two are, but I want to wait for Robo to say something before I drop it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I guess not being very active could be scummy
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

As a note, I'd be a bad choice for joining the neighborhood, not that I'm likely to have been the top choice, mostly because Cereal likely dies and we lose the thread at the start of day. Night starts not long before I go to bed, and I get up and go to work without having time to check anything, so even if the night isn't cut short, the majority of it I simply won't be able to post anything in there because I'm asleep or working.
    I also didnt like this as he basically called out exactly what was gunna happen again and it was the type of post scum would use to avoid the chance of slipping up in the wrong chat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah I guess not being very active could be scummy
    Is there any1 you trust bwon we are comming to the finals of the game you should at least feel a couple ppl are more town then others

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I have my opinion about who the final two are, but I want to wait for Robo to say something before I drop it.
    Two?

I'd be surprised if there were two mafians, especially with a confirmed traitor in play. Since that would be:

Xanjori
    Marack
    Mystery Mafian One
    Mystery Mafian Two

Assuming I'm correct, with three mafians in the game then we have one potential mislynch left. If there are four in play, then that means the game is over if we mislynch during this day phase and a kill goes off during the night phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Two?

I'd be surprised if there were two mafians, especially with a confirmed traitor in play. Since that would be:

Xanjori
    Marack
    Mystery Mafian One
    Mystery Mafian Two

Assuming I'm correct, with three mafians in the game then we have one potential mislynch left. If there are four in play, then that means the game is over if we mislynch during this day phase and a kill goes off during the night phase.
    As in the two I think the last mafia is in.

Like Cereal was saying, we have two mislynches left to get it right. So if we can pick two people to chop in, we win the game no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    As in the two I think the last mafia is in.

Like Cereal was saying, we have two mislynches left to get it right. So if we can pick two people to chop in, we win the game no matter what.
    Ah, I get you.

I'll be around for the next few hours, at any rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm back. My new schedule is annoying, since I can't get online as often as I'd like during the day due to my line of work and my phone really hates this site for some reason.

Barring Psycho confessing to being mafia, there's no way I'm voting Psycho today. If Psycho has me fooled, then the win is well deserved.

That leaves Claws, Bwon and Robo. I'm willing to take Psycho's vouch for Claws to heart - especially with Cereal's role now being confirmed.

So that reduces it to Bwon and Robo. I don't expect anyone to go along with me on such a basis, though it's Robo's reaction to me bringing him up in passing that makes me lean towards him. Not being able to get online as often as one would like is unfortunate and understandable...but nobody should expect zero scrutiny as a consequence. I wouldn't say I 'hounded' him (and I'd appreciate anyone letting me know otherwise) so his response to my probing felt...forced, I guess.
    The only thing forced was you bringing up my clearly not gonna happen lynch stalling on day 1 multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I also didnt like this as he basically called out exactly what was gunna happen again and it was the type of post scum would use to avoid the chance of slipping up in the wrong chat

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any1 you trust bwon we are comming to the finals of the game you should at least feel a couple ppl are more town then others
    Is it so hard to believe that day ends shortly before I go to bed and I wake up needing to go to an 8 hour shift at work? I am very serious about what I said there, the vast majority of a night that even goes to full length would be one where I don't have any real opportunity to post in a neighborhood chat. Regardless of my alignment, I couldn't post much in there at all, and it was incredibly likely that Cereal ended up dead because he's the only claimed tpr.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway...

There's no way Psycho is getting lynched, even if he is mafia. Game over if he is.
    Claws I'm willing to take Psycho's word for it in regards to the likelihood of being town from the neighborhood chat, and even before then I considered him probably town.

Graeham, I saw the post Psycho spoke of for saying he's probably town. Some of the things weren't exactly impressive to me, but the whole bit of him being ignorant of the butterfly rule and using butterfly posts to argue somebody is scum is actually an interesting one. Unless Xanjori decided to not tell his allies, or Graeham did a good job of faking it, it speaks in his favour in my mind. It's not a sure thing, he certainly could have faked it, but it puts him up a notch in trust.

Bwon is my current top choice for the last mafian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    So this bit sounds like powerwolfing or whatever the term is basically being open about your scum plays.

Notice he said he would be willing to call the bluff from val

- - - Updated - - -

Now let me point put this the 4/6 part when he was a valid train he claims to be watching thread however if you look back he didnt come into thread until after his train dissolved why sit back for a couple hours? I believe he came in after had a back and forth with xan about bwon then ended up voteing bwon

I believe that robo is likely the last scum

- - - Updated - - -

Id like to know what others think about this too
    I've generally been pretty willing to admit to such things as what I think I'd do as mafia.

As for the 4/6 thing, no, I did not sit back and watch as my train went to 4 and then stalled, what I did was read through the thread in order (except to try and keep an eye on the most recent page) after I finally got the chance to and kept track of the votes while I did so. I got to see the events unfolding after the fact and while I was reading through the history of what happened, I wasn't concerned about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, if we can go ahead assuming that Psycho and Claws are both town, then we have three suspects and two lynches to get this right. Unless we are horribly mistaken about Psycho or Claws, odds are in favour of town getting this even if we chose randomly amongst myself, Graeham and Bwon. Given that Psycho seemed to be convinced that Graeham is town, and his pull with everybody may very well get him a pass going forward, it likely is down to me and Bwon. Clearly I would choose Bwon in that situation, but if it truly is that one of us two is mafia, it literally doesn't matter who gets lynched first. A considerable if.

3+ Year Old Account
    I really, really don't feel right about someone saying that Claws and Psycho are Town.

And Lyching me will just make the Mafia win, since there'd still be two left

- - - Updated - - -

And walls of text are a bit too much for me
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The only thing forced was you bringing up my clearly not gonna happen lynch stalling on day 1 multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it so hard to believe that day ends shortly before I go to bed and I wake up needing to go to an 8 hour shift at work? I am very serious about what I said there, the vast majority of a night that even goes to full length would be one where I don't have any real opportunity to post in a neighborhood chat. Regardless of my alignment, I couldn't post much in there at all, and it was incredibly likely that Cereal ended up dead because he's the only claimed tpr.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway...

There's no way Psycho is getting lynched, even if he is mafia. Game over if he is.
    Claws I'm willing to take Psycho's word for it in regards to the likelihood of being town from the neighborhood chat, and even before then I considered him probably town.

Graeham, I saw the post Psycho spoke of for saying he's probably town. Some of the things weren't exactly impressive to me, but the whole bit of him being ignorant of the butterfly rule and using butterfly posts to argue somebody is scum is actually an interesting one. Unless Xanjori decided to not tell his allies, or Graeham did a good job of faking it, it speaks in his favour in my mind. It's not a sure thing, he certainly could have faked it, but it puts him up a notch in trust.

Bwon is my current top choice for the last mafian.

- - - Updated - - -

I've generally been pretty willing to admit to such things as what I think I'd do as mafia.

As for the 4/6 thing, no, I did not sit back and watch as my train went to 4 and then stalled, what I did was read through the thread in order (except to try and keep an eye on the most recent page) after I finally got the chance to and kept track of the votes while I did so. I got to see the events unfolding after the fact and while I was reading through the history of what happened, I wasn't concerned about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, if we can go ahead assuming that Psycho and Claws are both town, then we have three suspects and two lynches to get this right. Unless we are horribly mistaken about Psycho or Claws, odds are in favour of town getting this even if we chose randomly amongst myself, Graeham and Bwon. Given that Psycho seemed to be convinced that Graeham is town, and his pull with everybody may very well get him a pass going forward, it likely is down to me and Bwon. Clearly I would choose Bwon in that situation, but if it truly is that one of us two is mafia, it literally doesn't matter who gets lynched first. A considerable if.
    I'm torn here. Robo has a very clear view of the gamestate right now and came in singularly pushing Bwon. Could be a wolf that realizes no one else is getting pushed today and hopes that by posting this way, there's more room to get more creative with his pushes next phase. It's obvious I trust Graeham(and really liked his posts today), so it's basically always Bwon/Robo getting voted today.

I guess the question is does Robo take this worldview holistically and just fight for the team by accepting that POE, or would he keep his options more open if he was town?

He strikes me as the super logical type that could realize this gamestate either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I really, really don't feel right about someone saying that Claws and Psycho are Town.

And Lyching me will just make the Mafia win, since there'd still be two left

- - - Updated - - -

And walls of text are a bit too much for me
    What do you mean about "two left"?

I dont think bwon understands that the game as "possible roles" so she thinks its a 5/5 split which definitely could be confusing for ppl that have trouble grasping the game thats just my guess im kinda confused by what she said too

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for a slight addendum. I ignored most of Discord, but there was one thread I didn't ignore: my personal thread where I had a conversation with a certain moderator about ice cream after I got my role card (tiger ice cream is gross, by the way, and she agreed without even having heard of it before). Upon getting the role card, I checked the sign up thread for a mention of sign ups being closed or a link to the game, and then the list of Fun Stuff threads for a mafia thread and then figured the roles had just been sent out early. If I had any allies in my thread, I'd want them dead for not telling me the day had started. I also feel moderately stupid for this.
    Oh, I figure I may as well point this out. I sort of accidentally indirectly implied what my role is in one of my first posts, the one quoted here. Remember the whole ice cream thing that happened? Well, I did say that I had a conversation with our esteemed moderator after getting my role card. If one were to make the small logical jump to assume that it was a conversation as a direct result of the role I received, then there'd be a link between ice cream flavours and my role. Specifically, I called out vanilla as the most boring ice cream flavour, though not the worst which is clearly tiger flavour. I called out vanilla as a boring flavour, because I was given the role of a vanilla townie.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean to breadcrumb at the time, but it happened.

I mean given the rest of town could be vts no1 has come forward as cop/tracker and if theres a pgo they would be stupid to come out on most circumstances

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, I was supposed to work an extra shift today, but during yesterday's night shift there was a major breakdown of some kind that caused it to get cancelled. To quote the very short message I received "the belt crossmember broke". I don't know exactly what that is, but it sounds important.

Also, if town were to somehow decide that lynching Graeham might happen, I would fully be willing to lynch him. From my perspective, I know I'm town, I really don't believe Psycho isn't town, and I don't think that Claws isn't town. That leaves Bwon and Graeham. If my assumptions on Psycho/Claws are right, then the last mafian is guaranteed as one of those two and we have two lynches to get the last mafian. Lynching me gives mafia a chance, but I'm the only one that is certain I'm not mafia, so I tried looking at it from the perspective of somebody who is not privy to my information, which is of course where the whole me and Bwon thing came from.

From my perspective, it's very likely one of Bwon or Graeham, with Claws as a distant third possibility, with my preferred course of action being to lynch Bwon then Graeham if needed. From the perspective of the ones who aren't at any risk of lynching today (Psycho/Claws), it's very likely either me or Bwon, possibly with Graeham as a distant third possibility, if only because Psycho/Claws are extremely confident on each other being town.

We had this theoryizing in our town nieghborhood

I just vote Bwon today I think, and if we're wrong and I'm dead, trust you guys to win voting Robo.