Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    i would love for them to release a page at a time.

Let it be Clinton on the first page and watch fox/trump/magats explode about how real the information is...

then a week later release page two with trump on it and watch it flip....
    I would rather have it the other way. They can claim it is fake then when Clinton is shown, try to justify it is real. I mean it would still be on point for them to do so but the amount of twisting involved, might as well as join a circus then as a contortionist.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love for them to release a page at a time.

Let it be Clinton on the first page and watch fox/trump/magats explode about how real the information is...

then a week later release page two with trump on it and watch it flip....
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    I would rather have it the other way. They can claim it is fake then when Clinton is shown, try to justify it is real. I mean it would still be on point for them to do so but the amount of twisting involved, might as well as join a circus then as a contortionist.
    Unfortunately, you're both missing the point.

They'll absolutely do that. And then they'll wait with bated breath for anyone outside the fascist cult to call them out, and then they'll laugh at you for being silly, because of course they take a different stance, it's obvious that they should, because consistency would work against them seizing more power, and everything about their political ideology is about securing power.

That's something they want you to waste time chasing, thinking you can shame them back in line by pointing it out, because they know they have no shame, and you wasting time like that is half the point of doing it. It makes sure you're wasting all your time trying to reason them back over the line, and they know they won't listen to "reason", because they believe.

It's bait. It's a distraction, like Boris Johnson's crazy hair, because when you're so focused on the distraction, you miss the fascist threat behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    RIP Ghislaine Maxwell, her suicide in the next couple of weeks is going to be really crazy.
    Story of the year if she's found dead, confirming those Epstein didn't kill himself memes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    you wouldn't care if you were ruled by an evil government if it didn't affect your life?
    No not really. If they're doing a good enough job that I'm able to live out my full life I don't care enough to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Story of the year if she's found dead, confirming those Epstein didn't kill himself memes.

No not really. If they're doing a good enough job that I'm able to live out my full life I don't care enough to complain.
    Wouldn't be that abnormal for someone who grew up and lived such a privileged life to kill themselves when faced with prison time, long ass prison time....till your dead prison time.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Wouldn't be that abnormal for someone who grew up and lived such a privileged life to kill themselves when faced with prison time, long ass prison time....till your dead prison time.
    What's more abnormal is with all the names and evidence confiscated by the police that only Epstein and Maxwell are being held accountable. They didn't have a pedophile ring for themselves even Prince Andrew is not facing jail time. We have Bill Clinton, Trump, Bill Gates, Chris Tucker, Bobby Kotick etc etc, but nope not one pip about criminal charges or even outing them officially.

The second Epstein was out of the picture I am sure another facilitator stepped in for these rich pervs and it's all being buried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maxwell is cooperating. Up until that it was mostly circumstantial evidence.
    Circumstantial evidence is just fine for criminal convictions.

Seriously, awful TV cop/law dramas have lied to you about basic shit like this. Like, if you've got a murder scene, and there's blood from two people, the victim and someone else, and the victim has a bloody knife in their hand with the other person's blood on it, and there's a bloody handprint on the wall that doesn't match the victim's but gives you full fingerprints to work with, and the victim wrote a name on the floor in their own blood before dying, and all that evidence points to her husband who was cheating on her with his secretary and his wife was threatening to divorce him and take half their stuff with her, literally all of that evidence I just listed off is "circumstantial". Every single bit. And it's gonna be way more than enough to convict.

Maxwell is cooperating. Up until that it was mostly circumstantial evidence.
    I've heard rumors that she should (for quite some time), but do you have links to say that she actually is?

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s a lot easier than convicting someone because their name appeared in a flight log.
    Right, I'm not saying "they're on a flight list, they're guilty". I'm saying criminal cases are settled of circumstantial evidence all the time, because the majority of evidence is circumstantial in nature. "Circumstantial" does not mean "weak" or "insufficient".

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I've heard rumors that she should (for quite some time), but do you have links to say that she actually is?
    Same.
    If there's an appeal, she'll likely lose. If she wants a reduced sentence, cooperation is her only way.
    Considering she got nailed on the worst offenses... I can understand the thought of wanting mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Right, I'm not saying "they're on a flight list, they're guilty". I'm saying criminal cases are settled of circumstantial evidence all the time, because the majority of evidence is circumstantial in nature. "Circumstantial" does not mean "weak" or "insufficient".
    Just to add to that. A single piece of circumstantial evidence is often insufficient... because there's a plausible alternative explanation for that evidence. It's when you start piling up all the circumstantial evidence that those alternative explanations become less and less plausible. The fingerprint on the window, the DNA on the glass, the bloody shirt found in your trash, the witness that puts you in the general area, etc... all of those things that, by themselves, could be explained away enough to allow for reasonable doubt. Add them all together and reasonable doubt starts to slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, Maxwell is ready to give up her fight to keep her Johns list confidential. I really wonder who is on it. Shall we see? This might be as big a news story as the Ashley Madison breach, except this is for illegal acts, not just a bunch of people who are looking for hookups while in relationships.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing And in general, the whole story is just terrible. I read a lot of essays on Human Trafficking on https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...n-trafficking/ and I'm afraid it won't become as popular as it used to be. Although sexual slavery exists now, it is not as pronounced as it was in the old days.
    It seems to me that after such a hype, you can’t just take it and forget it. At a minimum, a person should be stripped of his title and punished well.
    Last edited by Unikali; 2022-01-21 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unikali View Post
    It seems to me that after such a hype, you can’t just take it and forget it. At a minimum, a person should be stripped of his title and punished well.
    It seems to me, if a person's name appears on that list, the hype doesn't matter. Investigate them all fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I'm not even sure why her opinion is even needed on this. Investigate and reveal.

The Duke of York and Virginia Giuffre have reached a “settlement in principle” in the civil sex claim filed in the US.

So much for wanting his day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    The Duke of York and Virginia Giuffre have reached a “settlement in principle” in the civil sex claim filed in the US.

doesn't protect him from criminal charges/investigation since this was a civil settlement.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

doesn't protect him from criminal charges/investigation since this was a civil settlement.
    What do you think the chances are of the UK extraditing him? Zero? Less than zero? I can't imagine he leaves the UK again after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

It wasn't long ago that Guiffre said that it was about being vindicated via the legal system and not about money. Maybe she wasn't anticipating £12 million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

Mom's helping foot the bill. She probably wants everything with His Royal Pederast done and over with. "It's horribly embarrassing for the queen mum." someone will probably say instead of commenting how her son is a likes em illegally young and or about... is rapee a word?
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2022-02-16 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It wasn't long ago that Guiffre said that it was about being vindicated via the legal system and not about money. Maybe she wasn't anticipating £12 million.
    From what I understand she is not gaining personally from this but rather her charity for abuse victims.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    From what I understand she is not gaining personally from this but rather her charity for abuse victims.
    I believe there has been some vagueness in the statements, suggesting that it is possible that most of the money goes to her charity for abuse victims, but she might also gets some part herself (the lawyer seems to have worked pro-bono) - but we don't know.

I'm not saying that she actually 'gained' anything - just that she was possibly personally compensated for the crimes.
    It's also possible that the charity gets everything.