Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pirating content is illegal and not really a topic of discussion allowed on this site.
    Yeah,I pay for Disney+ because I can't be bothered to find good torrents,paying is way easier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rumors about she-hulk series setting up for World war hulk with Skaar(hulk's son) showing up.

some rly weird interactions taking account the "proto" planet hulk we had with Thor: ragnarok
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-01-12 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Rumors about she-hulk series setting up for World war hulk with Skaar(hulk's son) showing up.

some rly weird interactions taking account the "proto" planet hulk we had with Thor: ragnarok
    That's, like, the absolute worst Hulk storyline to do at this point.

1> World War Hulk only works when everyone fucks over Hulk. In the comics, this was Planet Hulk's storyline. And really, exiling him wasn't enough. That would've been fine by Hulk. It was the bomb they left in the capsule that detonated and killed Hulk's pregnant wife that tipped him over the edge. That's sort of the point of World War Hulk; Hulk is gonna smash the world. And that world kinda fuckin' deserves it.

2> You'd need to justify who made these decisions. In Planet Hulk, it was the greatest minds on Earth. Here, Tony's a war hero, Strange is just setting up his own "oh shit" nonsense, Richards doesn't exist (yet), who else would be making that call? It doesn't follow, and the story needs that betrayal by people Hulk/Banner trusted if it's gonna work.

3> Skaar's, like, irrelevant to World War Hulk. What the fuck are they planning? Like, sure, you can do Skaar (somehow, if you write an all-new origin). But how does that attach to World War Hulk? The entire point there isn't some rando trying to break the planet, it's specifically Hulk, having been betrayed to the utmost by his deepest allies, wreaking holy revenge upon them and all those who support/defend them. The entire point is that Hulk may be going too far, but it's actually a pretty righteous response to their excesses. Nobody's supposed to feel good about any of this. Defeating Hulk wasn't a matter for celebration in that story, it was a matter of shame.

4> Dammit, just give me a light-hearted legal dramedy starring She-Hulk. Something closer to the Single Green Female run. Let it stand out on its own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's, like, the absolute worst Hulk storyline to do at this point.

1> World War Hulk only works when everyone fucks over Hulk. In the comics, this was Planet Hulk's storyline. And really, exiling him wasn't enough. That would've been fine by Hulk. It was the bomb they left in the capsule that detonated and killed Hulk's pregnant wife that tipped him over the edge. That's sort of the point of World War Hulk; Hulk is gonna smash the world. And that world kinda fuckin' deserves it.

2> You'd need to justify who made these decisions. In Planet Hulk, it was the greatest minds on Earth. Here, Tony's a war hero, Strange is just setting up his own "oh shit" nonsense, Richards doesn't exist (yet), who else would be making that call? It doesn't follow, and the story needs that betrayal by people Hulk/Banner trusted if it's gonna work.

3> Skaar's, like, irrelevant to World War Hulk. What the fuck are they planning? Like, sure, you can do Skaar (somehow, if you write an all-new origin). But how does that attach to World War Hulk? The entire point there isn't some rando trying to break the planet, it's specifically Hulk, having been betrayed to the utmost by his deepest allies, wreaking holy revenge upon them and all those who support/defend them. The entire point is that Hulk may be going too far, but it's actually a pretty righteous response to their excesses. Nobody's supposed to feel good about any of this. Defeating Hulk wasn't a matter for celebration in that story, it was a matter of shame.

4> Dammit, just give me a light-hearted legal dramedy starring She-Hulk. Something closer to the Single Green Female run. Let it stand out on its own.
    i rly have no idea what to think about, since its a rumor, while the leaker have historic of leaking truth, take with a grian of salt.

This could mean that this is just a different re-tealing, since different universe shenanigans, but i rly don't know how to make that up with no follow up or ground set.

Like, we atm we have professor hulk, and looks like is basically Banner supressing hulk, and the end point of planet hulk and world war hulk is Banner and hulk working together with one goal in mind, they had finaly accepted each other, Hulk had grow mentally, not being a 3 year old child, and they loved the same woman, as Caiera asked to see the ''real" hulk. this child hulk having a child banner doesn't know is a bit fucked up

And yea, only the bomb had enough motivation to make him go to earth seeking for vengeance, while i love the interaction of world breaker being the strongest before devil hulk show up, and would love to see him fucking shit up, without those pieces doesn't not seem it would work.

But since spider man last movie was based around the one more day comic, not the same plot, maybe its what they want to do, just get inspiration from it.

But for your last point, i don't think she-hulk series will be changed, the leak said it was the final, so, nothing will affect the show apparently.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-01-12 at 09:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Moon Knight trailer coming Monday. A big part of me is expecting Blade by the end of the season.
    That's like next thing I am most hyped about. Mahershala Ali had too gentle looks for me, so I am looking forward to see how he fits in the role. Also wonder if they will try to fit him into MCU with all the vampires and shit or is it a more standalone project.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That's like next thing I am most hyped about. Mahershala Ali had too gentle looks for me, so I am looking forward to see how he fits in the role. Also wonder if they will try to fit him into MCU with all the vampires and shit or is it a more standalone project.
    I mean Chris Evans looked like a frat boy before Captain America. So that kinda thing is not really an accurate signpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Yeah, and considering that the reason Hulk was on that planet in the MCU was because he chose self-exile. Nobody else is responsible. WWH really doesn't work as a storyline if Hulk is the only person responsible for the exile and all the ramifications of that decision. He'd spend the entire movie kicking his own ass.

- - - Updated - - -

. Also wonder if they will try to fit him into MCU with all the vampires and shit or is it a more standalone project.
    Could go either way. In the comics, Blade is a part of the universe...but he's mostly been detached from the general goings-on in universe. Occasional team-ups here and there...but mostly a solo act. Over the last decade or so though, they've been working him more and more into "mainstream". He's been on a few different Avengers teams.

There's some hope that there will be some kind of Midnight Sons event at some point. Moon Knight, Blade, hopefully a Ghost Rider, Punisher since Jon Bernthal is open to returning to the character (as long as they do him "right")... a few others. Dr. Strange would be great if Cumberbatch is up for appearing in a Disney+ show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I mean Chris Evans looked like a frat boy before Captain America. So that kinda thing is not really an accurate signpost.
    Sure, but Blade character is much more intense and angry, so we will see how it goes. Plus he needs some serious body mass gains, he was skinny af in Green Book.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    There's some hope that there will be some kind of Midnight Sons event at some point. Moon Knight, Blade, hopefully a Ghost Rider, Punisher since Jon Bernthal is open to returning to the character (as long as they do him "right")... a few others. Dr. Strange would be great if Cumberbatch is up for appearing in a Disney+ show.
    Well, he does show up in the upcoming Midnight Suns game, so maybe they are preparing the groundwork.

Well, he does show up in the upcoming Midnight Suns game, so maybe they are preparing the groundwork.
    Maybe... but that would be a weird way to go about it. The game also has Iron Man and Wolverine.

Sure, but Blade character is much more intense and angry, so we will see how it goes. Plus he needs some serious body mass gains, he was skinny af in Green Book.
    You do realise they get paid to do everything you want them to do?

Plus he needs some serious body mass gains, he was skinny af in Green Book.
    Nah, he had an average build in Green book

This is skinny af:

And he went from that straight into this:

If Mahershala needs to put on muscle to be Blade...I have no doubt he will.

\

The comics of Midnight Sons was hit or miss with me. The writing was just...meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    You do realise they get paid to do everything you want them to do?
    Ye? So bad or mediocre actor performances do not exist, even when paid?

Ye? So bad or mediocre actor performances do not exist, even when paid?
    Do you think Mahershala Ali is a bad actor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you think Mahershala Ali is a bad actor?
    No, and you know I didn't implied that so don't try this with me. Even great actors have their weak moments, or they are simply miscast. Go check fresh Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne in Jupiter Ascending.

No, and you know I didn't implied that so don't try this with me. Even great actors have their weak moments, or they are simply miscast. Go check fresh Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne in Jupiter Ascending.
    This is the dumbest supposition on the planet. ‘Even great actors have their weak moments’. Okay, but he is going to be paid to be ‘gentle’ and will be paid to put on mass. Whether the movie works out beyond that is a whole different cake. It’s simple. Your entire point of ‘gentle’ and ‘skinny’ is stupid. It is obvious they would only cast an actor with the capability to be Blade to the best of their abilities. One thing Marvel doesn’t screw up is their casting. It’s very rare that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Meh, besides actors that really dedicate themselves to putting on muscle for the role, a lot of it can just be added onto the suit to make it look like they’re muscular.
    Most films nowadays don’t resort to that, because they always want that shirtless thirst scene to draw in the shallow crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I mean, I don’t see too many guys complaining about women’s ass shots and incredibly tight suits. Sylvie, from Loki, was like the only suit (for women), that I can recall, that seems practical for actual fighting.

Regardless, I don’t think it’s really that shallow.
    We were talking about male superheroes in particular. Women are objectified all the time, regardless of genre. And it IS all shallow.

This argument reminds me of Katherine McNamara fighting in Shadowhunters.