Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Dumbass final play
    Hurray! No more Dallas!!!

Who has the better chance at beating Shady + Refs? Arizona or LA?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    That ref needs to be fired. Thats fucking twice he stopped dallas from snapping the ball
    Meh he first time yeah beyond dumb, that time was as much his lineman if anything

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Hurray! No more Dallas!!!

Who has the better chance at beating Shady + Refs? Arizona or LA?
    As someone who’s lived in nor cal since mid 90s I’d rather the cowboys stay in.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2022-01-17 at 01:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a stupid playcall, and the ref is stupid too. pillsbury douvghboy lookin trippy zerbra

That ref needs to be fired. Thats fucking twice he stopped dallas from snapping the ball
    Fired for having to run 30 or so yards to spot the ball? Maybe. Maybe Dallas shouldn't have counted on that having to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That was a stupid playcall, and the ref is stupid too. pillsbury douvghboy lookin trippy zerbra
    As I said, younger refs have been needed for years. Don't put yourselves in a spot where you need to count on an out of shape old ref to run anywhere.

Why?

He made the best effort a fat ref could. He tries to squeeze through the A gap so he can get the ball set as fast as possible and took a tumble.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who’s lived in nor cal since mid 90s I’d rather the cowboys stay in.
    Definitely sus. It's obvious that you weren't a Niners fan in the 80s - 90s or you'd always be happy to see the Cowboys eliminated.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Why on earth would the last primetime game be Pig Pen? I thought it was Rams and Arizona.

Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBigzo View Post
    Why on earth would the last primetime game be Pig Pen? I thought it was Rams and Arizona.

Disappointing.
    I guess Monday Night is also primetime.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Cowboys "fans" were throwing garbage at the Cowboys players as they left the field. Stay classy, Dallas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    lol Cowboys "fans" were throwing garbage at the Cowboys players as they left the field. Stay classy, Dallas.
    Those "fans" need to be banned for life and publicly ridiculed til the end of time. Fuck them.

and rude, I would never throw stuff at our players. Only the refs!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    So, as it stands right now ... the Chiefs have more punt return yards than the teams together have on offense.

Would have never expected that.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is garbage to everyone but defence enthusiasts.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Definitely sus. It's obvious that you weren't a Niners fan in the 80s - 90s or you'd always be happy to see the Cowboys eliminated.
    My point being surrounded by Niners fans means I can't stand them or the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    This game is garbage to everyone but defence enthusiasts.
    Well, it is actually good defense or just inept offense? There is a difference between those. Low scoring (or in this case no scoring) doesn't mean defensive.

But, at lot of "defense enthusiasts" don't know the difference.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Well, it is actually good defense or just inept offense? There is a difference between those. Low scoring (or in this case no scoring) doesn't mean defensive.

But, at lot of "defense enthusiasts" don't know the difference.
    I mean there's been some great defence plays, but the offences have been underwhelming in between admittedly. The whole thing is just ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The whole thing is just ugly.
    I vote we just eliminate BOTH these teams from the playoffs tonight and be done with it. Let the Titans have another byeweek for Derrick Henry to get right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote we just eliminate BOTH these teams from the playoffs tonight and be done with it. Let the Titans have another byeweek for Derrick Henry to get right.
    I can't believe we beat the Chargers for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point being surrounded by Niners fans means I can't stand them or the team.
    Surrounded by Niners fans in northern California... sounds like a you problem.

I mean, how dare they be fans of the local team with a long legacy, right?

C'mon...

I'm a Niners fan living in Seattle, and I fucking hated the Seahawks after 2013-14. I also hated the NE Bradiots, but I actually rooted for them in the 2015 Super Bowl and LMAO'd for weeks after that pick happened. I still have the Richard Sherman reaction gif stored somewhere on my phone.

And yet... now I root for the Seahawks when they play, as long as they're not playing the 49ers, because it's been long enough without serious competition between the two teams, and I'm willing to root for the local team.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    I will be okay with that. With the Patriots eliminated, I only care about San Fran and Tennessee. I like Jimmy G and want to see him succeed. And Vrabel was one of my favorite players on the Patriots and I would love to see him get a ring as a coach.
    –The Sith Code