How to get to Dalaran (Broken Isles) with no hearthstone and no Azsuna portal

I started the quest to get to Dalaran, but left before picking up my hearthstone, and the portal to Azsuna isn't active yet. How do I get to Dalaran in the Broken Isles?

Ask a mage to portal you there

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Ask a mage to portal you there
    Only serious answers please.

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    Only serious answers please.
    That is a serious answer. a mage can portal to Dalaran.

Ok I abandoned the quest and then I could take it again from the hero's call board. Thread can be closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    That is a serious answer. a mage can portal to Dalaran.
    No, it wasn't. I was asking about the normal way to get there, so I don't have to rely on a mage.

No, it wasn't. I was asking about the normal way to get there, so I don't have to rely on a mage.
    You are moving ht goalposts. All you asked was:

I started the quest to get to Dalaran, but left before picking up my hearthstone, and the portal to Azsuna isn't active yet. How do I get to Dalaran in the Broken Isles?
    You never said anything about the normal way nor did you say anything about not wanting to use a mage portal. He gave a serious answer.

“Normal way” asking a mage to port you is the normal way lmao

They are right. You literally asked how can I get there. Mage portal is how.

If you said “how can I get the quest back to get the hearthstone?” People would have said other options.

Don’t be angry people were helpful. Say thank you and move on