Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only thing that would make me want to think black dragons could be possible is Blizz would weigh how much money they would make if you race swapped your current characters for ones that look like them but with horns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    The only thing that would make me want to think black dragons could be possible is Blizz would weigh how much money they would make if you race swapped your current characters for ones that look like them but with horns.
    Pretty sure the game has enough whales that would race-change to Black Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Pretty sure the game has enough whales that would race-change to Black Dragons.
    ... I don't think you know what a "whale" is. Hint, is not the people that pay for a couple of race changes lmao.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    The same question has been going on since WOD? Come on, you have 10 years here you should know better already. It's NOT going to be your precious Dragon Isles.
    Remember recently before SL was announced? MMO-C was spammed nearly daily with "omg Dragon Isles is next!". Can you see the pattern ?
    what? everyone was claiming it would be shadowlands, and it was.

Everyone claimed it was going to be southern isles(zandalar/kul'tiras), and bfa was just that

Like come on, WoW don't have much plots to go on about, and after cataclysm they always tie the beginning of one expansion with the end of the other, there is no much options to guess after we face the Janitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Dragon isles confirmed motherf#ckers!!!

https://www.wowhead.com/news/datamin...edition-325627
    surprising the amount of 3 people
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-01-17 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

- - - Updated - - -

surprising the amount of 3 people
    Well I've been seeing a few ney sayers in mmo so I'd so more than 3.

10+ Year Old Account

While the expansion will definitely have dragons, I don't think its going to be called Dragon Isles. We'll definitely see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Uh, where was this mentioned? Or what is it called so I can look it up. I'm surprised I missed this despite reading every article.
    It was in one of the videos that Blizzard released to share what was coming in patch 9.2.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    While the expansion will definitely have dragons, I don't think its going to be called Dragon Isles. We'll definitely see.
    The title will likely be “BLANK of *something related to dragons*”

Honestly I just hope it gets a better abbreviation than WoD lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm not saying it WON'T change because Blizzard retcons things constantly. I'm saying as it stands, she's still a Titan. I wouldn't put it past the current lore team to retcon that too though. Since there was A LOT retconned for Shadowlands.
    They retconned shadowlands lore mid-shadowlands

That doesn't confirm ANYTHING. It's speculation and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    That doesn't confirm ANYTHING. It's speculation and nothing more.

Everything is obviously speculation until it comes from Blizzard directly but it’s starting to look all but confirmed, if it isn’t Dragon isles at this stage I’d be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Everything is obviously speculation until it comes from Blizzard directly but it’s starting to look all but confirmed, if it isn’t Dragon isles at this stage I’d be shocked.
    And you can think that if you wish. But nobody should be saying anything is confirmed because that would be a blatant lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    It was in one of the videos that Blizzard released to share what was coming in patch 9.2.
    I just googled it and I've watched every video on 9.2. I think you're mistaken, there is no druid dragon form coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

If 10.0 doesn't bring housing or some other similarly huge feature that will have people emotionally involved in the game, WoW is dead regardless if it brings Dark Rangers or Tinkers or eleven new dragon breeds. People have fallen out of love with WoW and the only way to attach them back is to give them meaningful reason to stick around. Old lore chars running around and disembarking long lost islands isn't going to cut it. There has to be feature (or features) that go beyond what we've seen in the past decade. And neither "leaks" give me that hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I just googled it and I've watched every video on 9.2. I think you're mistaken, there is no druid dragon form coming.
    There was a soul shape that was datamined that is a sylvian dreamweaver
    It’s not a Druid form

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    If 10.0 doesn't bring housing or some other similarly huge feature that will have people emotionally involved in the game, WoW is dead regardless if it brings Dark Rangers or Tinkers or eleven new dragon breeds. People have fallen out of love with WoW and the only way to attach them back is to give them meaningful reason to stick around. Old lore chars running around and disembarking long lost islands isn't going to cut it. There has to be feature (or features) that go beyond what we've seen in the past decade. And neither "leaks" give me that hope.
    Just give me fun gameplay
    The lore is constantly being trashed and rewritten in the last couple years and I just stopped caring

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love player housing. Wildstar had an excellent version of it. (Miss you, Wildstar.)

10+ Year Old Account

The only thing that's confirmed, motherf#cker, is that there's a Dragon mount and a toy coming with green effects.
    It's going to be confirmed when Blizzard actually post something about next expansion.

there is a cat race in the new expansion and their culture is inspired by south asian culture
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    there is a cat race in the new expansion and their culture is inspired by south asian culture
    Mind to elaborate?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    This. It's getting really tiresome doing the same thing over and over again. We need housing or something similar that will transfer from expansion to expansion, and give some meaning to farming because currently you just farm and lose everything in like, 6 months or something.