10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It really is always projection with these guys huh?
    Like a drive-in theater.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    For wanting to control all future elections, it's pretty terrible that democrats put forth a bill that would limit dark money in politics and end partisan district map drawing. @rrayy maybe you can tell everyone how that's going to help control elections since any reasonable person would deduce the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    For wanting to control all future elections, it's pretty terrible that democrats put forth a bill that would limit dark money in politics and end partisan district map drawing. @rrayy maybe you can tell everyone how that's going to help control elections since any reasonable person would deduce the opposite.
    His answer. In the shortest form possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Repeating the szme lie is still a lie. Show me an actual quote where a GOP member says they are disinfranchising voters. I will wait because you will not find one. Just another lie from the far left cabal.
    Yo, you already won. Voter fraud isn't a thing that exists as a problem and thanks to the multiple recounts/audits we have reams more data to support that our elections our safe!

I know you want to do a victory lap, but usually it's a victory lap, not running the full race again as if you haven't already won.

Just take your trophy and spray the champagne everywhere, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you know that how? it is very hard to prove sio this is a baseless statement.
    Remember all the election fraud they didn't find in the 2020 election?

Republicans went out of their way to try and find election fraud. They found none.

How about you prove election fraud exists?

And don't hit me with some "the evidence is that there's no evidence!" bullshit. That's just admitting you don't have any evidence.

Parroting propganda from CNN does not = fact. They aren't disinfranchising anyone. That is a propaganda buzzwords BS that CNN uses. They have repeatedly put in their bils that you can get an ID for free and have it delievered directly to your front door fort free.
    I have neither seen nor heard of any GOP lawmakers who are both pushing for voter ID laws and mandating that they be provided for free and mailed right to your doorstep.

Can you link an example of any?

CNN doesn't tell you that. So their claim is a lie. You parroting it makes you a liar.
    How about an official united states judicial ruling on the matter against the state of Pennsylvania when they attempted to pass restrictive voter ID laws?

judge rules voter id law unconstitutional

Not what is happening. People should have the right to contest elections. But you want biased government officials to oversee things who can say "Oh he voted against my party. That vote doesn't count.
    This is precisely what the republicans are prescribing. Empowering themselves to replace electors, for whatever reason, with anyone they want. As in, replace electors who will vote for who the people of the state voted for with electors loyal to the GOP who will vote for whomever the GOP wants them to vote for, tossing out the will of the actual electorate under the pretense of suspected voter fraud.

Think that "would totally only ever happen if they actually found voter fraud?" If so, why are the GOP still whining about voter fraud in the 2020 election?

Because that smacks to me that they like to claim things happened... without any actual evidence of them happening. So what makes you so sure that they wouldn't just claim that happened for their own benefit, despite any evidence of it happening?

Or "hey you have a box of 100's of votes for my party. they count, No need to verify them".
    This does not happen.

What is needed is an independent commission to oversee the election.
    The GOP are in no way asking for this. They are asking for the ability for the state government (read, controlled by them) to make decisions on where the state's electoral college votes go, regardless of whom the voters voted for.

Again with the far left propaganda BS lies from CNN not bourne in reality. Voter ID will kill any accusation of voter fraud.
    Is that why republicans are still bitching about the 2020 election being fraudulent even after their own investigations found none?

Because it sure sounds to me like they just want you to believe there's a problem, regardless of whether it exists or not.

Dems don't want it because it kills their ability to rig elections.
    Cite an example of a rigged election in the United States.

Right now.

I'm going to bet you can't.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Voter. Fraud. Does. Not. Happen. Not in any way that would have even the slightest bit of impact on any election, let alone a presidential one. The problem the GOP have whipped you up into such a frenzy about does not exist, and they're asking you to hand them the reins of power with the vague assurance that they'll solve the problem they invented.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2022-01-18 at 12:35 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If he finds anything, it'll be Republicans doing stupid shit...again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, you already won. Voter fraud isn't a thing that exists as a problem and thanks to the multiple recounts/audits we have reams more data to support that our elections our safe!

I know you want to do a victory lap, but usually it's a victory lap, not running the full race again as if you haven't already won.

Just take your trophy and spray the champagne everywhere, man.
    That wasn't the result they wanted, though. They wanted there to be voter fraud. So they lost, because their accusations were baseless.

They didn't want to ensure election security in the 2020 election, they want to have won.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That wasn't the result they wanted, though. They wanted there to be voter fraud. So they lost, because their accusations were baseless.

They didn't want to ensure election security in the 2020 election, they want to have won.
    In fact, their team is the one committing voter fraud, so they need those laws to prevent voter fraud! If it stops people the wrong shade of "Travel ban" from voting, it's a necessary sacrifice they're willing to make. Such vote. Very strong. Much dumb. Wow.
    BTW: Trump got 100% of the dead women votes in PA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Funny how Democrats want the fillibuster gone when they were totally against it when the GOP was in power, including Senator Joe Biden.
    Funny how the Republicans got rid of it for Trump to push shit through like his tax cuts for the 1%, and his SCOTUS nominations, but won't allow it to be removed for Biden. Hypocrite.

Report for conspiracy theories. Pray mods do their jobs for a change.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Actually Bullshit City is population: You. GOP isn't rigging anything. They want people to actually prove who they are. Dems want to make it possible for illegals already here to vote, which is blatantly unconstitutional by the way, have all disputes adjudicated by a far left court, and distills the vote down to only New York and California, far left strongholds. It completely allows the Dems to rig shit.
    I guess you haven't been paying attention lately. There is literally a conspiracy in 7 states that Republican electors tried to literally steal the election for Trump.

It is not unconstitutional for illegals to vote, in local elections, it is called "No Taxation Without Representation".

And again, this bill doesn't get rid of the electoral college, and 40% of California and New York are gullible enough to vote Republican. Jesus fucking christ, that is the most ignorant comment I have seen, so far.

- - - Updated - - -

1. GOP wants limits on absentee ballpot boxes so they can easily be monitored to ensure people aren't stuffing the boxes.

2. Not handing out water is not in any national proposal. That is a state and local level issue.

3. Gerrymandering is a separate issue that BOTH parties do, and Dems have done in the past as well. Ludicrous for an Liberal to claim the Dems have never done it.

What your "election rigging" bill does is allow anyone to vote without having to prove they can even legally vote. That means anybody crossing over from Mexico illegally can vote even though they aren't legally able to. It also puts all disputes in the hands of a far left court. How exactly does that ensure fairness? That will allow and dem operative to go up to a absentee ballot box and stuff it knowing their will be no repercussion as the far left court will dismiss any case accusing it., And how does process that makes the voters of 48 states irrelevant while making 2 far left states the ultimate arbiters a fair election? It BLATANTLY rigs elections in favor of the Dems.

- - - Updated - - -

Says one parroting bullshit left wing talking points. Pot meet kettle.
    1. No, they want to limit absentee ballot voting, something that used to be majority for them before 2020, because they know that they can't win it and want to force people into long lines, lines where unvaccinated Trump supporters kill people.

2. Yes, Georgia has this, but this will make it strictly illegal that no other state can do it, because I guarantee if people are forced into long lines, they will need water and food and bathrooms. Major cities have gotten their voting locations reduced majorly every time a Republican controls a state legislature, so lines go to 8+ hours.

3. Majority of gerrymandered states are Republican, 90% of the time they get struck down. And they should.

- - - Updated - - -

New York City has already passed rules allowing non citizens to vote. This BS the far left cabal calls a bill will allow that with no control because you will not be required to prove you are a citizen.
    In local elections. That is it. No taxation without representation.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL with what? Voter ID is banned with this "bill". Oh you must have checked a box that says you declare under the penalty of law. That hardly qualifies as verifying.There is no way to prove someone is legal without ID.

I find hilarious that you continue to dogde and deflect away from what is really in the bill by falsely accusing the Republicans. The GOP has done nothing of the sort. They simply want you to prove you are who you say you are and want all polling places and absentee voter boxes properly monitored. The Dems want the wild west to help them, rig elections,

You have to provide ID to drive a car. You have to do it to buy alcohol. But somehow requiring it to vote is racist and bad. Nice projection All very CNN like.
    Point to the part in the bill that bans voter ID.

And driving, buying alcohol, opening a bank account, anything that you have to have an ID for, AREN'T FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Jesus fucking christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Saying things like "BSNBC" doesn't really lend someone any credibility, does it?

Then again, this is the guy that defends murderers as hard as they can, so I'm not surprised they're doing the same for the GOP.
    It just means he is pissed off that OANN is being removed by AT&T.

- - - Updated - - -

And you know that how? it is very hard to prove sio this is a baseless statement.

Parroting propganda from CNN does not = fact. They aren't disinfranchising anyone. That is a propaganda buzzwords BS that CNN uses. They have repeatedly put in their bils that you can get an ID for free and have it delievered directly to your front door fort free. CNN doesn't tell you that. So their claim is a lie. You parroting it makes you a liar.

Not what is happening. People should have the right to contest elections. But you want biased government officials to oversee things who can say "Oh he voted against my party. That vote doesn't count. Or "hey you have a box of 100's of votes for my party. they count, No need to verify them". What is needed is an independent commission to oversee the election.

Again with the far left propaganda BS lies from CNN not bourne in reality. Voter ID will kill any accusation of voter fraud. Dems don't want it because it kills their ability to rig elections.
    Do you know how astronomically hard it is to be able to fraudulently vote?

1. You have to know their Social Security Number.
    2. You have to know their birthdate.
    3. You have to know their address.
    4. You have to know that they are registered.
    5. and you have to know if they have or have not voted.

If you can manage to know all of that, then you are either related to them or married to them, or a fucking psychic.

There is a reason there is only 5-10 voter fraud cases an election, and the vast majority of them for the last couple of elections, have been Trump supporters voting for their dead spouses or relatives.

And there has been studies done by Republicans, specifically that Oklahoma AG, and Trump's voter fraud commission, and they couldn't find any.

- - - Updated - - -

No you didn't. You provided instances that were spun and edited by CNN and the far left propaganda outlets without bothering to see what actually went on unfiltered nor did you get ALL the facts. That is being removed from reality.
    Is this all you have? Do you literally work for Trump? You talk more about CNN than anyone that actually works for fucking CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would people stop labeling you accurately? On the US political spectrum, liberals are on the let. Radicals where all the radicals here are, is the far left. I mean, you have no problem using far right. Nice hypocrisy.
    There is no far left political party in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

Do you know how astronomically hard it is to be able to fraudulently vote?

1. You have to know their Social Security Number.
    2. You have to know their birthdate.
    3. You have to know their address.
    4. You have to know that they are registered.
    5. and you have to know if they have or have not voted.

If you can manage to know all of that, then you are either related to them or married to them, or a fucking psychic.
    No offense, but this specific part is actually pretty easy to do out of two methods.

1) Someone gains access to somewhere that the data is stored (example aside form just "hacking", I have access to 1-4 just from my job at a mortgage company).

2) Some people are legit gullible and will give that info away.

As for 5, the culprit only needs to vote first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    No offense, but this specific part is actually pretty easy to do out of two methods.

1) Someone gains access to somewhere that the data is stored (example aside form just "hacking", I have access to 1-4 just from my job at a mortgage company).

#5 isn't that easy. You show up to vote, they say "uhh, you already voted . . . ", and you say "the fuck I did, who'd you let vote in my name? Let's get the officers over here so you can explain to me how you let this fuckin' happen."

As part of those proceedings, the initial vote "you" cast will be torched, once you've verified you're the actual individual. This is why it's almost always people voting for dead relatives who pull this shit; they KNOW they won't show up at the polling stations.

And from there, it's not that difficult to work out who the offender is. Y'know, cause they do. Constantly. When this happens. Which is rarely.

Because this is a whole lot of work for a huge amount of risk and all it gains you for that risk and effort is one vote.

Anyone actually interested in election interference isn't engaging in fraud at polling stations. Only idiots engage in this level of fraud. Literal morons.

But these people like Rrayy are claiming it is easy to fraudulently vote. And that there are thousands of cases, but can't find any. How many, for example, seasonal tomato pickers, do you know that are hackers?

And your mortgage company knows that someone is registered to vote? That's an in depth credit check.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    #5 isn't that easy. You show up to vote, they say "uhh, you already voted . . . ", and you say "the fuck I did, who'd you let vote in my name? Let's get the officers over here so you can explain to me how you let this fuckin' happen."

As part of those proceedings, the initial vote "you" cast will be torched, once you've verified you're the actual individual. This is why it's almost always people voting for dead relatives who pull this shit; they KNOW they won't show up at the polling stations.

And from there, it's not that difficult to work out who the offender is. Y'know, cause they do. Constantly. When this happens. Which is rarely.

Because this is a whole lot of work for a huge amount of risk and all it gains you for that risk and effort is one vote.

Anyone actually interested in election interference isn't engaging in fraud at polling stations. Only idiots engage in this level of fraud. Literal morons.
    Yep, which is why most people that have been caught with voter fraud the last couple of presidential elections are voting for dead relatives, and trying to vote twice by mail and voting in person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    But these people like Rrayy are claiming it is easy to fraudulently vote. And that there are thousands of cases, but can't find any. How many, for example, seasonal tomato pickers, do you know that are hackers?

And your mortgage company knows that someone is registered to vote? That's an in depth credit check.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, which is why most people that have been caught with voter fraud the last couple of presidential elections are voting for dead relatives, and trying to vote twice by mail and voting in person.
    I don't know how many states do it, but at least in California, a majority of people are registered to vote when they get their driver's license.

But yeah, I apologize for trying to say that fraudulent voting was "easy", otherwise, as you say, there would be way more of it. Just that it is surprisingly easy to get a hold of that personal info.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    So is malding about 'TeH FaR LEFT!" all you really got in the face of individuals actually presenting data and evidence? Because you've yet to actually provide anything substantial beyond going 'because I said so', throwing out insults, vomiting out other people's talking points, and claiming that everyone responding to you is indoctrinated by propaganda.

Though I'll say just coming out and saying 'You see what you want to see to push an agenda' is so full of irony it could probably cause our sun to collapse.
    Funny, that is all you and the far left cabal here have done. Everything you accuse me of you have done.

- - - Updated - - -

They weren't baseless. The far left courts who were in the districts that disputes were made were far left courts who immediately dismissed it without hearing. Easy to cover up when the judges are Biden voters who can shut things down immediately.

This is why Dems want a VRA that gives them compelte control. They cannot lose when they control everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember all the election fraud they didn't find in the 2020 election?

Republicans went out of their way to try and find election fraud. They found none.

How about you prove election fraud exists?
    Remember when the far left judges shut every case down without properly hearing any case? Easy to cover it up when any ability to properly look at all the votes is shut down by Biden voters.

And don't hit me with some "the evidence is that there's no evidence!" bullshit. That's just admitting you don't have any evidence.

I have neither seen nor heard of any GOP lawmakers who are both pushing for voter ID laws and mandating that they be provided for free and mailed right to your doorstep.

Can you link an example of any?
    Every single state voting bill passed has those provisions. You can go look up those bills. Of course you have never seen or heard because the far left propaganda sites you get your "news" from don't report it as it would completely kill the narrative BS they are trying to push. Your "news" outlests never even read those bills. They just parrot the same talking points for each one.

How about an official united states judicial ruling on the matter against the state of Pennsylvania when they attempted to pass restrictive voter ID laws?
    You mean a far left court/ Gee I am shocked they would block a GOP measure. But this does show your hypocrisy. You whine and complain about SCOTUS blocking Biden's unconstitutional mandate order and call it out for being Conservative court, but here haarld a GOP measure being blocked by a far left court a legit ruling, You don't even hide it.

This is precisely what the republicans are prescribing. Empowering themselves to replace electors, for whatever reason, with anyone they want. As in, replace electors who will vote for who the people of the state voted for with electors loyal to the GOP who will vote for whomever the GOP wants them to vote for, tossing out the will of the actual electorate under the pretense of suspected voter fraud.
    Even if that were true, if Dems were in power would be able to do the same thign and you wouldn't say a damn word about it. YOu really need to get off of the far left propaganda sites telling you what to think and actually look into what is actually being done with these bills.

Think that "would totally only ever happen if they actually found voter fraud?" If so, why are the GOP still whining about voter fraud in the 2020 election?

Because that smacks to me that they like to claim things happened... without any actual evidence of them happening. So what makes you so sure that they wouldn't just claim that happened for their own benefit, despite any evidence of it happening?
    Voter fraud in an amount that overturns this election is very hard to prove, especiailly when Dems have enough power to shut down anything that tries to prove it. The fact that Dems keep protesting and continue to insist there wasn't any shows that there was some. Anyone who protests as much as the Dems are makes them guilty. The more you and others repeat there wasn't any the more it is obvious there was some. The VRA will make it even easier to rig elections.

This does not happen.

The GOP are in no way asking for this. They are asking for the ability for the state government (read, controlled by them) to make decisions on where the state's electoral college votes go, regardless of whom the voters voted for.

Is that why republicans are still bitching about the 2020 election being fraudulent even after their own investigations found none?

Because it sure sounds to me like they just want you to believe there's a problem, regardless of whether it exists or not.

Cite an example of a rigged election in the United States.

Right now.

I'm going to bet you can't.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Voter. Fraud. Does. Not. Happen. Not in any way that would have even the slightest bit of impact on any election, let alone a presidential one. The problem the GOP have whipped you up into such a frenzy about does not exist, and they're asking you to hand them the reins of power with the vague assurance that they'll solve the problem they invented.
    The more you repat it the more one knows you are lying and knows it happened. You look more guilty every time you repeat it.

Exactly. Don't forget all the data breaches that have happened to various companies this past few years. It is absolute lunacy to think that you can't get the data when it has already been obtained many times over.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2022-01-18 at 11:08 AM.

Remember when the far left judges shut every case down without properly hearing any case? Easy to cover it up when any ability to properly look at all the votes is shut down by Biden voters.
    "It happened everywhere and yet it's super easy to cover up."

Need to show evidence for courts to look at it, junior.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Funny, that is all you and the far left cabal here have done. Everything you accuse me of you have done.

- - - Updated - - -

They weren't baseless. The far left courts who were in the districts that disputes were made were far left courts who immediately dismissed it without hearing. Easy to cover up when the judges are Biden voters who can shut things down immediately.

This is why Dems want a VRA that gives them compelte control. They cannot lose when they control everything.

- - - Updated - - -

The more you repat it the more one knows you are lying and knows it happened. You look more guilty every time you repeat it.

Exactly. Don't forget all the data breaches that have happened to various companies this past few years. It is absolute lunacy to think that you can't get the data when it has already been obtained many times over.
    I'm not far left, and yet, you've ignored all the evidence presented to you, and got caught lying multiple times. When questioned on your lies, and asked to provide evidence, you refused.

Every. Single. Time.

Now you're just peddling debunked conspiracy theories about the election. Trump lost, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    This is pure conspiracy theory garbage and should be treated as such.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

What data breaches? Connect your spurious claim to fraudulent voting.