Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    People without Ganyu will realy hate this floor:

(1.st team was Ayaka, waterboy, Noelle and Yunyin)
    I hated this floor cuz i had to use my electro party for 1st half, which half of the mobs are immune to electro as well...so I have to do it twice just cuz of that. Once to get the 3* for 1st 2 chambers and then 2nd time to get 3* on last chamber.

I had to do it twice on floor 12 too this time. Overall this abyss was more annoying because I had to do it twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I hated this floor cuz i had to use my electro party for 1st half, which half of the mobs are immune to electro as well...so I have to do it twice just cuz of that. Once to get the 3* for 1st 2 chambers and then 2nd time to get 3* on last chamber.

I had to do it twice on floor 12 too this time. Overall this abyss was more annoying because I had to do it twice.
    I cleared 12 with 6 stars and said fuck it.
    12-3 has to much hp again.

I did 9 star floor 11 on 1.st try tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post

They could've just put Maguu Kenki same side as both the Primo and the PMA but fuck freezecomps other than Ayaka I guess.
    Overall it felt easier the abyss, I managed to get 9* in a few tries. I actually had to redo first chamber because of the PMA, the other 2 floors felt easier overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    They could've just put Maguu Kenki same side as both the Primo and the PMA but fuck freezecomps other than Ayaka I guess.
    Overall it felt easier the abyss, I managed to get 9* in a few tries. I actually had to redo first chamber because of the PMA, the other 2 floors felt easier overall.
    The common pain point from people I've talked to seems that this abyss was just more annoying cuz they had to do it twice due to kenki being 2nd half on 3rd chamber.

Meanwhile for me, that wasn't the issue. My issue was I had to bring cryo for 2nd chamber and then hydro for 1st separately lol.

Yae burst buffed by 15%

And the opposite of Raiden Shogun, Ayato burst will change his sword into a polearm.

Some Kirin bow new 5*.
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-01-17 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    Yae burst buffed by 15%

And the opposite of Raiden Shogun, Ayato burst will change his sword into a polearm.

Some Kirin bow new 5*.
    So 2pc thundering fury + 2pc Noblesse now?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time I've ever pre-farmed for a character. Though to be fair, it's also the first time I've got enough to guarantee one. So I hope she works out well in any case.

On our current new characters, Shenhe plus Ayaka is insane. Seeing 10k normal attacks is really fun. That said, I swear her 15% normal attack buff with her Hold Skill does absolutely nothing. Using any other character with her, the damage seems either negligible, or just completely nonexistent. Almost to the point it feels like it's not even working properly. Tried her with Eula and it changed nothing. The buff is visually there but the numbers aren't changing.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2022-01-17 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Shenhe plus Ayaka is insane.
    I don't have Shenhe but in co op with her my Ayaka does 30k+ each tick of burst, and i have her C0 R1 with bad artifacts...

This is the first time I've ever pre-farmed for a character. Though to be fair, it's also the first time I've got enough to guarantee one. So I hope she works out well in any case.

On our current new characters, Shenhe plus Ayaka is insane. Seeing 10k normal attacks is really fun. That said, I swear her 15% normal attack buff with her Hold Skill does absolutely nothing. Using any other character with her, the damage seems either negligible, or just completely nonexistent. Almost to the point it feels like it's not even working properly. Tried her with Eula and it changed nothing. The buff is visually there but the numbers aren't changing.
    I usually do 1 normal attack, sprint to reset, then repeat the same normal attack. Nice thing about the game is there's no annoying damage spread like in WoW. It's an easy way to confirm if and how much a buff is increasing your damage. Should try it before and after her buff to see if your damage increases. If it doesn't maybe flag it as a bug on reddit for free karma.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... can't get anywhere in the new floor 12 abyss. Struggle to even finish the first half within the 3 star time limit.

- - - Updated - - -

So according to some reddit post, Raiden, Xiangling, Xingqiu, and Bennentt are supposed to be the most popular first half team on floor 12 abyss in China. How exactly does that comp deal so much damage without a real main dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So according to some reddit post, Raiden, Xiangling, Xingqiu, and Bennentt are supposed to be the most popular first half team on floor 12 abyss in China. How exactly does that comp deal so much damage without a real main dps?
    Is called "national team" officially

Before Raiden was released, it was with Chongyun...yes...Chongyun.
    Is a very fun playstyle!

Just search on youtube "Genshin impact National Team Guide".

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually do 1 normal attack, sprint to reset, then repeat the same normal attack. Nice thing about the game is there's no annoying damage spread like in WoW. It's an easy way to confirm if and how much a buff is increasing your damage. Should try it before and after her buff to see if your damage increases. If it doesn't maybe flag it as a bug on reddit for free karma.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... can't get anywhere in the new floor 12 abyss. Struggle to even finish the first half within the 3 star time limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Damage comes from reaction spam pretty much. You need C6 xiangling and Xingqiu to even make it work (and c1 bennet).

But not sure if this works on new floor 12 due to damage reduction as you have to use normal attacks on them to remove it. And that team is just spam Q.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok, I just recently learned about the National Team too. The fourth is interchangeable, so since I don't have Raiden, I got through 9-10 with Rosaria, because I love her, she does a lot of damage and surprisingly a lot of aoe damage (and some...line? damage too). Raiden certainly works great because of the synergy with Xiangling and Overload. How it does so much damage? Not super sure, but it definitely does. When you can have water swords up pretty much at all times, Xiangling's ult lasts forever, you just have a lot of reactions going off constantly. I guess for me I could replace Raiden with Beidou. But yeah. I still have the mindset of "I need a main dps on my team", and despite getting much better recently at comps, I still don't follow some of the logic of the advanced ones. Do wish I had Raiden now though after playing her in the recent trial events.

I did overthink one of my comps today, and ended up with Klee plus Beidou. Worked better than I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Damage comes from reaction spam pretty much. You need C6 xiangling and Xingqiu to even make it work (and c1 bennet).
    Oh huh, I think I'm sitting on C5 for both.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok, I just recently learned about the National Team too. The fourth is interchangeable, so since I don't have Raiden, I got through 9-10 with Rosaria, because I love her, she does a lot of damage and surprisingly a lot of aoe damage (and some...line? damage too). Raiden certainly works great because of the synergy with Xiangling and Overload. How it does so much damage? Not super sure, but it definitely does. When you can have water swords up pretty much at all times, Xiangling's ult lasts forever, you just have a lot of reactions going off constantly. I guess for me I could replace Raiden with Beidou. But yeah. I still have the mindset of "I need a main dps on my team", and despite getting much better recently at comps, I still don't follow some of the logic of the advanced ones. Do wish I had Raiden now though after playing her in the recent trial events.

I did overthink one of my comps today, and ended up with Klee plus Beidou. Worked better than I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh huh, I think I'm sitting on C5 for both.
    Yeah, its still possible to run it, but pyronado will hit weaker and you also need more energy rechange on waterboy.

Anyway 2.6 Beta applications are now open wich means we gona see some Ayato leaks pretty soon and also that 4 star in arataki gang.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we're still idiots for seeing a big burst multiplier and a low auto-attack stat and thinking Nobless is good. Clearly her best artifact is going to be Maiden's Beloved /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No, we're still idiots for seeing a big burst multiplier and a low auto-attack stat and thinking Nobless is good. Clearly her best artifact is going to be Maiden's Beloved /s
    You know that is so stupid it could work, with Prototype Amber.

honestly, her kit is all over the place and makes 0 sense. With how her kit passive is, her cons, and her signature weapon effect, you'd think she's fully skill based, but her burst does a lot of damage too so fully building for skill won't be ideal. If you build towards burst, you will lose out on a lot of damage on skill. I think best best is to just go 2pc glad 2pc tf, but we will just have to wait till she releases cuz she'll kept getting changes and she prob will get her own set in 2.6

- - - Updated - - -

The secret sauce to that comp is overvape and raiden's energy regen to get xiangling burst up super fast and also enables xq to use a more dps sword than sac sword. Overvape is essentially XL getting benefit of vape and overload. The reason it works is cuz xq swords will always apply hydro and raiden will always apply electro, and hydro+electro remain on target together. In addition to all this, raiden gives damage boost to burst damage to both xq and xl (and bennett). Bennett himself also does quite a lot of damage for someone who's supposed to only heal and give a buff to teammates.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so raiden-yae-bennett-kazuha comp may have some serious potential and if you have cons on yae, i think it will be better than raiden national (without cons well...guess we'll have to see). I tested out a raiden-fischl-bennett-anemo comp and it was quite strong and yae is going to be equal to c6 fischl at minimum (she will be stronger though).
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-01-18 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting:

Looks like i gota farm some better electro parts after all.

I will 2x electro 2x atk, with 0 EM, with her weapon or lost prayer/skyward atlas, widsith only good if you have r5. I will have over 10m mora & enough xp books by then, so light is her mats, 100% sure? so i don't waste farm something else...

I have 10 crowns, used 6, so 16 in total, were there more that i didn't get? I think i will triple~triple crown traveler on all 3 elements.

Some say Yelan is a 5* hydro bow... not dendro...
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-01-18 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that is so stupid it could work, with Prototype Amber.
    Only if we roll all the main stats into Def%

Anyone else noticed geo rifthounds north of Andrius arena? What are they doing there?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©