Post Black Dragon purification

Hello all ! ^^

I had a question about the purification of Black Dragons. For a while, most if not all of them have been deemed too corrupted with the Void to be purified. Or at least, the lore never went in too much detail about the potential purification of the individuals of the species. With wrathion, a red dragon and a gnome purified an egg. And later, Wrathion made a potion which allowed him to purify corrupted twilight whelps and which also purified a corrupted Ebyssian, if I recall.
    So basically, Wrathion has found a cure to Corruption. But, there's the theory that N'Zoth is still alive and is just laying low for now. And that until Death is dealth with. Some even think that Wrathion himself is (or will be) Corrupted at what point.

This got me thinking : what other ways could be used to purify Black Dragons ? In this question, i'm thinking of "tools"&means that exist in the universe, but which haven't necessarily been used in such a purpose yet. Aside from the Light, which would be an obvious answer but it would imbue the Black Dragons
    with it and I'm not thinking of a way to make them "Light Dragons", but just to remove the Corruption.
    For example, Faerie Dragons have been shown to be able to absorb corruption and spit it out. They even have purified an actual place doing that. But I wonder : would it be enough to purify an adult dragon ?

And would shamanic spirits, Loas, or other of such powerful beings be able to purify large and powerful beings such as black dragons (or even twilight dragons) ? If said dragon for example, was willing to "trade" (for example a huge service) to the spirit/entity agains that. I'm thinking for instance, about Sabellian in Outland, far from N'Zoth's whispers : would he be able to make such a pact with a hoard of shamans so they could purify him (and what few of his kind are with him ?)

Or could artifacts or even other means, serve such a purpose ? Or any other means you could think of ?

These are questions I've been asking myself, and I would like your input on the matter, for those whom know about draconic and about purification lore. ^^

In any case, thanks alot for reading me. And whether you can or cannot answer, a great day/evening/night to you !

Hi again. ^^ So, anyone willing to discuss the subject ?

Remove Corruption
    6.5% of base mana 40 yd range
    Instant 8 sec cooldown
    Requires Druid (Balance, Feral, Guardian)
    Requires level 19
    Nullifies corrupting effects on the friendly target, removing all Curse and Poison effects.

Aren't the black flight inherently susceptible to old god corruption because their sphere of influence is the earth, ground, mountains etc, and that's where the Old Gods influience seeps out more potently? Even though Byssian was 'pure' he still had to fight it off and onyl did so because Wrathion got involved.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Aren't the black flight inherently susceptible to old god corruption because their sphere of influence is the earth, ground, mountains etc, and that's where the Old Gods influience seeps out more potently? Even though Byssian was 'pure' he still had to fight it off and onyl did so because Wrathion got involved.
    Aren't the old gods dead, though?