Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodreh View Post
    Since Game Pass will include a free sub to WoW why not?
    You know that how. Link to announcement that WoW will be on game pass.

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    With an active subscription to Office 365, get 500,000 gold free!
    create your new advanced macros in azure functions!
    increase your guilds security by managing it in azure active directory!

Are there any chances that after Kotick leaves in 2024 Microsoft will try to get some of the old Blizzard devs that left the company in hopes they make Diablo,WoW and other franchises better? I mean probably some of them left because they didnt like where Blizzard as a company was heading after they got purchased by Activision,but with Microsoft will it be any different?
    I do know that most of the devs that left started or joined other companies.

Everyone here talking about how they're going to handle WoW like you guys have any idea about all this stuff.

They're gonna handle WoW by leaving it to Blizzard. Usually devs just make the games they want to make while the parent company provides the finance.

This is probably more good news than not. Activision can be terrible. Microsoft could be less terrible.

After the scandal, I wasn't sure of WoW's future. But now I feel good saying that this means WoW isn't dying.

Approaching this with a positive reaction, I can't wait to see what Microsoft can do with Activision/Blizzard titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Everyone here talking about how they're going to handle WoW like you guys have any idea about all this stuff.

They're gonna handle WoW by leaving it to Blizzard. Usually devs just make the games they want to make while the parent company provides the finance.
    My employer was bought by a public company who said that's exactly what would happen, but within a few years everyone who resisted its influence was pushed out and all that's left is a soulless money making shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... holy... shit

Quote Originally Posted by Just being Frank View Post
    After the scandal, I wasn't sure of WoW's future. But now I feel good saying that this means WoW isn't dying.
    WoW wasn't dying to begin with. Still a very profitable IP.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=rrayy;53552755]That doesn't talk about what I said. WoW is still their most profitable game. Microsoft isn't going to give that up. They are going to want the most profitable games of each division to continue to make money to recoup the sticker price.

I know.. i thought i was replying to a different comment :| thats my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You know that how. Link to announcement that WoW will be on game pass.
    The same way Doffen (the guy I responded to) 'knows' Just be aware that in 11.0 in WoW: Game Pass required for Flying. Just a couple guys shooting the shit at this party... way to be a party pooper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "When asked about Xbox's relationship with Activision Blizzard, Spencer reiterated how he was "saddened and sickened" by the alleged toxicity inside the company. The allegations forced Xbox to change aspects of its working relationship with Activision Blizzard"

So they bought it
    if you dont like how shit is being done, buy them and do it yourself, then fire the people who you dont like boom

ngl, this a fucking sigma move.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Will Asherons call get a re-boot with all blizzards mmo tools?

Every time a giant company buys a smaller one quality suffers. I Hope that isnt the case.

That is a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    As a shareholder, woof, this is nice!
    Jumped up 36% on announcement but has come back slightly to be only up 28%. Still a great jump for investors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lodreh View Post
    The same way Doffen (the guy I responded to) 'knows' Just be aware that in 11.0 in WoW: Game Pass required for Flying. Just a couple guys shooting the shit at this party... way to be a party pooper.
    People are claiming it as fact and are alluding to a vague quote that did not list a specific game that was going to game pass as proof. That is hat I am calling out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zhorteye View Post
    I know.. i thought i was replying to a different comment :| thats my bad.
    That's cool. Glad you cleared things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised nor complaining, Microsoft needs more exclusives to sell the Series X so things like this don't surprise me.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I don't really care... the only big fuck up I can remember mircosoft doing is killing lionhead studios by forcing them to make a terrible motion tracking game.

I can't post links, but this is from the Xbox website.

Until this transaction closes, Activision Blizzard and Microsoft Gaming will continue to operate independently. Once the deal is complete, the Activision Blizzard business will report to me as CEO, Microsoft Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    ...People are claiming it as fact and are alluding to a vague quote that did not list a specific game that was going to game pass as proof. That is (w)hat I am calling out...
    It does seem to be a logical step. It buys good will and it pads the numbers of Game Pass users to shareholders after the acquisition. It is priced similarly so existing time can be converted over rather easily. All in all I would be surprised if Game Pass didn't offer a WoW subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    so... you guys remember the Battle.Net launcher having stuff about "HEY COME PLAY CALL OF DUTY"

Its about to get a million times worse.