Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep it civil people.

There is no need to call people jokes, call each other crazy to whatever varying degrees, drop F bombs, or whatever else.

If you cannot have a discussion without using strong language, consider stepping back from the keyboard and taking a breather.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

The English language is a wall and fuck is my chisel.

Infracted
    Last edited by Venara; 2022-01-16 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I don't know if there's been more updates...but the report simply states the sergeant has been relieved of supervisor duties...not a full suspension.
    I read he's sitting behind a desk now. Unless something changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Let's keep it civil people.

There is no need to call people jokes, call each other crazy to whatever varying degrees, drop F bombs, or whatever else.

If you cannot have a discussion without using strong language, consider stepping back from the keyboard and taking a breather.
    There has been swearing on this forum for as long as I have been here. So, unless the rules have changed, I will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I read he's sitting behind a desk now. Unless something changed.
    Yeah, he assaults a fellow officer that was just trying to stop him from using excessive force on a suspect but keeps his job. The police chief publicly condems his actions and praises the officer that intervened...but that's all theater.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, nothing serious so far. Anyone but a cop would be in jail right now for assault and battery of an LEO.
    That's making a big assumption that there's anything left of them to arrest.

And, for all that certain individuals in this thread will protest "It was so quick...they didn't have time to react", if it were anyone else putting hands on an officer like that... those other cops would have been able to react fast enough to "mistakenly" reach for their firearm instead of their taser. Ooopsie-Daisy.

Yeah, he assaults a fellow officer that was just trying to stop him from using excessive force on a suspect but keeps his job. The police chief publicly condems his actions and praises the officer that intervened...but that's all theater.
    I'm certain they'll make sure she learns her lesson when all this dies down. I wish I was saying that sarcastically.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm certain they'll make sure she learns her lesson when all this dies down. I wish I was saying that sarcastically.
    Oh yeah, my bet is that the sergeant is on the job long after they force her out. Not just because she "turned" on the Sergeant...but also because she made the rest of them look weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If you still see anybody defending the police, just remind that nothing has been done about this problem for decades.

https://twitter.com/chairmanfredjr1/...71514110795778

The excuse of Fred Hampton's assassination by the cops being in the past has no meaning if his grave is still getting shot up in 2021 by cops, and will be in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    If you still see anybody defending the police, just remind that nothing has been done about this problem for decades.

https://twitter.com/chairmanfredjr1/...71514110795778

The excuse of Fred Hampton's assassination by the cops being in the past has no meaning if his grave is still getting shot up in 2021 by cops, and will be in 2022.
    Right, so I am gonna need a source with proof that cops are just shooting up gravestones (repeatedly) and getting away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Right, so I am gonna need a source with proof that cops are just shooting up gravestones (repeatedly) and getting away with it.
    It's a few years old and the only media pickup I can see is some Russian state-run FB page. But photo's and claim are from Hampton's son. Can't find independent corroboration, but given that his father was likely assassinated by the FBI and we know of the police opinion of the Black Panthers currently and historically, it's not terribly outrageous. Take it as you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's a few years old and the only media pickup I can see is some Russian state-run FB page. But photo's and claim are from Hampton's son. Can't find independent corroboration, but given that his father was likely assassinated by the FBI and we know of the police opinion of the Black Panthers currently and historically, it's not terribly outrageous. Take it as you will.
    Assassinated after being given enough drugs to sedate a horse by an FBI agent who infiltrated the Panthers. Then a later investigation discovered the police fired 99% of the shots in the house where Hampton was and falsified a report about it.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2019/12...-under-attack/

Njeri said Hampton had been working around the clock and late into the night to support the party. So on the night of Dec. 4, 1969, when Hampton drifted off to sleep while talking on the phone in bed, she said it didn’t strike her as unusual. It was later revealed that Hampton had been drugged with enough barbiturates to sedate a horse by an FBI informant who had infiltrated the Panthers.

Also they recently found a letter from J. Edgar Hoover complimenting the FBI Agent responsible for the attack on Hampton for his "Exemplary Efforts"

https://www.history.com/news/black-p...ampton-killing
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

They got away with murdering him... why is it hard to believe they would get away with defacing his gravestone?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Yup, okay, you're only interested in shittalking.

That's because you don't give a shit about the facts, as evidenced by your immediate characterization of it as "getting choked out".

Saying anything more to you at this point is just a waste of time because your perspective is divorced from reality. Have fun getting the last word in if you want.
    If any supervisor(or employee) of a place puts their hands around the throat of another person, regardless of reason, they deserve to be fired and possibly charged with battery. No supervisor should ever, EVER, put their hands on a subordinate's throat for any reason. It doesn't matter if it is for 1 second or 1 minute.

That officer should have been put in handcuffs the moment he did that. It doesn't matter if it was a woman, man, child or anyone else he did it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    If any supervisor(or employee) of a place puts their hands around the throat of another person, regardless of reason, they deserve to be fired and possibly charged with battery. No supervisor should ever, EVER, put their hands on a subordinate's throat for any reason. It doesn't matter if it is for 1 second or 1 minute.

That officer should have been put in handcuffs the moment he did that. It doesn't matter if it was a woman, man, child or anyone else he did it to.
    Not sure why you tagged me with this post.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I choose to trust the family of the 21 year old man who was killed by the cops over the cops themselves.
    If they feel so offended by this, are free to actually figure out who does because it happens so often.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    I choose to trust the family of the 21 year old man who was killed by the cops over the cops themselves.
    If they feel so offended by this, are free to actually figure out who does because it happens so often.
    They got away with murdering him... why is it hard to believe they would get away with defacing his gravestone?
    I don't care about someones evil cartoon moustache twirling villain view of cops. Facts or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, this is better. Still remains he said she said, but better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I don't care about someones evil cartoon moustache twirling villain view of cops. Facts or GTFO.
    https://www.history.com/news/black-p...ampton-killing

“The immediate, violent, criminal reaction of the occupants in shooting at announced police officers emphasizes the extreme viciousness of the Black Panther Party,” said Hanrahan.

While it didn’t take long for Hanrahan’s account to fall apart, it took more than a decade for the whole disturbing truth to come to light.

Not only was the killing of Hampton and Clark a cold-blooded assassination of two militant Black activists, but documents later revealed it was coordinated by the FBI as part of a secret program to neutralize and destroy the Black Panther Party, which FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover privately called “the greatest threat to the internal security of the country.”

Pretty sure Easo was only asking for a source about police regularly, currently shooting at the gravestone, not the blatantly obvious fact that he was assassinated by the FBI. I certainly hope so, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Pretty sure Easo was only asking for a source about police regularly, currently shooting at the gravestone, not the blatantly obvious fact that he was assassinated by the FBI. I certainly hope so, anyway.
    Sure, I guess I can understand that.

Assassinating a man is one thing. But we're talking about something serious here.

Willfull Destruction of Property.

Sure, I guess I can understand that.

Assassinating a man is one thing. But we're talking about something serious here.

Willfull Destruction of Property.
    Or maybe, just maybe, it's a matter of something that happened fifty years ago versus something still happening today.