Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Oh shit, I think Graeham's saying there's a cannibal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if Graeham is having fun doing this impromptu game of pictionary, or if he absolutely hates it.

I'm not sure if Graeham is having fun doing this impromptu game of pictionary, or if he absolutely hates it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    maybe the numbers relate to scrabble scores for letter combinations
    Maybe a more intimate knowledge of the source material for this theme would help us decipher the code. The numbers almost looked like dates to me when I first glimpsed them, and I know there's something about numbered weeks in the game. It doesn't fit, but looking at it with the game in mind might be the right move even if that specific idea was clearly wrong.

I've been trying to make sense of the numbers, and I just can't.... there are only 20 oddly capitalized letters; so the numbers can't correlate to letters in order since there is no 23 or 25.

It's not using the A=1, B=2... because again the 23 and 25 don't fit.. there is no W or Y

Doesn't work backwards either because 23 would be D which also isn't included.

I hate that this is here... because it is absolutely going to gnaw at me and distract me from the actual game as I try to crack it. The more important thing in the moment is I am fairly sure this makes Graeham firmly town. The relation between whatever his role is and the clues he seems to be giving don't strike me as coming from scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    The more important thing in the moment is I am fairly sure this makes Graeham firmly town. The relation between whatever his role is and the clues he seems to be giving don't strike me as coming from scum.
    My only concern is that he is the SK that has to unlock his powers... but for the most part, agree that based on what we've seen, Grae is likely town.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been trying to make sense of the numbers, and I just can't.... there are only 20 oddly capitalized letters; so the numbers can't correlate to letters in order since there is no 23 or 25.

It's not using the A=1, B=2... because again the 23 and 25 don't fit.. there is no W or Y

Doesn't work backwards either because 23 would be D which also isn't included.
    Ive been going with scrabble points based on the scrabble picture he posted... but 1 point words in a row would be odd

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a more intimate knowledge of the source material for this theme would help us decipher the code. The numbers almost looked like dates to me when I first glimpsed them, and I know there's something about numbered weeks in the game. It doesn't fit, but looking at it with the game in mind might be the right move even if that specific idea was clearly wrong.
    I have zero knowledge of the base material and wont be looking into it. It might be a way to go, but not something im going to dive into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most I did was see who my character even was.

7+ Year Old Account
    To finish the puzzles, the answer must be spoken... So we need a voice file so the mods hear it?

Can't speak something I haven't solved... because right now all I've got is alphabet soup.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    3-13-23
    4-3-1
    1-1-25

1- none
    3-air, ale, are, eel, ear, era, lie, nil, nor, oar, oil, one, ore, ran,
    4-aloe, anal, area, be, earn, lair, lane, iron, liar, line, lion, lone, lore, nail, near, rail, rain, real, reel, rile, role
    13-aeroplane, hairline, laze, nazi, orphan, pepperoni, pineapple, raze, zeal, zero, zone
    23-anabolize, heroinize, papalize, paparazzi, zeppelin
    25-hibernize, phenolize

some, not all of, the random words/wordscores from that clusterfuck of lettering

- - - Updated - - -

yay internet...

10+ Year Old Account
    For us to decide what puzzle to solve. Hmmm...

There are three sets of numbers. There were three prizes listed by Graeham. I suspect we may have each set correspond with one of the prizes. Possibly in the order that Graeham listed.

The only word I can find in that mess that means anything is "prize" -- but no clue how it connects- if at all - to all the numbers

10+ Year Old Account
    To finish the puzzles, the answer must be spoken... So we need a voice file so the mods hear it?
    Not sure if it was there originally, but I noticed an edit saying to please not actually speak at the mods, just type it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I gotta go to bed and then work. Goodnight, guys.

Well - there is something I can spell out of that mess. I still don't know how it relates to any numbers though.

I abhor pineapple pizza

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    3-13-23
    4-3-1
    1-1-25

Moderator Annoucement:

The most true statement ever has been spoken. A wind gusts through the village. Something...or nothing has changed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I abhor pineapple pizza
    Guessing this is what the mod is referring to above

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it was there originally, but I noticed an edit saying to please not actually speak at the mods, just type it out.
    I read and re-read the OP... I dont see anything about it. Am I blind?

10+ Year Old Account
    I read and re-read the OP... I dont see anything about it. Am I blind?
    The discord message.

That's a relief. I was worried whatever the puzzle was wouldn't be resolved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So imporant bible verses?

Do we know what books?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's a relief. I was worried whatever the puzzle was wouldn't be resolved.
    lol .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The discord message.
    gotcha... discord edits dont ping again... so didnt look back at it