Quote Originally Posted by pewpmeiser View Post
    10.0 is ~October
    If they wanted to release by October the alpha would have to start within the next two weeks so, November at best.

Is no one talking about that Dragon Blood leak. Between that and the one from last week that's been covered by streamers, I feel like one has to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Is no one talking about that Dragon Blood leak. Between that and the one from last week that's been covered by streamers, I feel like one has to be real.
    I feel like this is something the person who would own said alt account would say, be less obvious. Criminals always return back to the scene.

So far every real leak featured some visual confirmation. No image = fake

I'd much rather the Dragons unite with players against the tyranny of the light storyline. Everyone's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I feel like this is something the person who would own said alt account would say, be less obvious. Criminals always return back to the scene.
    That's TOO obviouse. I just appreciate reasonable leaks. I love leak season.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's TOO obviouse. I just appreciate reasonable leaks. I love leak season.
    Thats also what a leaker would say /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Oh I actually forgot this one got datamined as it never got a mount list entry on the PTR. That said I'm still hoping for some unique armoured soul eater as his mythic mount drop, as I'm not a huge fan of the first one-styled mounts (and we already get a bunch of them via zereth mortis).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Cause it's fake as fuck and is just another to add to the stupidly large pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Thats also what a leaker would say /s
    Maybe, I would say what a leaker would say, to come off as obvious and misdirect all suspicion off me.

Any "leak" that goes into such detail is an immediate write-off. Has there been any leak for WoW that's been like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

I feel like Dragon Isles is the Eye of Azshara of this leak season. Sounds very plausible but likely far off base from what we are really going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Any "leak" that goes into such detail is an immediate write-off. Has there been any leak for WoW that's been like that?
    Only WoD leak comes to mind. It was pretty detailed but only went over the story and nothing else about the expansion.

Legion one was just incredibly vague.

BfA one was super brief and had nothing to do with the story just expansion features.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we have any idea on what the Friendship mount is for 9.2 if it is indeed the last raid? Would be weird if they broke this easy to implement tradition that has been in since WoD (not sure if it was in MoP since I didn't play then)

I hope they don't abandon Shadowlands and we get to see the 9.2 intro cinematic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I feel like Dragon Isles is the Eye of Azshara of this leak season. Sounds very plausible but likely far off base from what we are really going to get.
    Hopefully it doesnt get the dungeon treatment. I hope its more like South Seas where it was the hype every leak season until we got it in some form

My official prediction: next expansion launches late February 2023

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpmeiser View Post
    9.2 is 2/22/22

10.0 is ~October
    8 month final patch? In your dreams.

We're talking 2023 at this point if the reveal won't be until after 9.2 drops.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we have any idea on what the Friendship mount is for 9.2 if it is indeed the last raid? Would be weird if they broke this easy to implement tradition that has been in since WoD (not sure if it was in MoP since I didn't play then)
    MoP had the Korkron Wolf, WoD the Moose, Legion the Purple Bird and BfA the Void Dragon.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

MoP was the first one with teh korkron wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What element(s) in the game are you referring to here? /curious
    There was a personal element I won't elaborate on, but in general it had to do with the way the faction rivalry is pushed in a way that creates a tribalism some people take way, way too seriously. I had to stop letting people in real life know that I even played World of Warcraft because the topic of faction would always come up first and never go anywhere good. I had a friend harassed in real life for playing both factions as much as for playing the "wrong" one. From my conversation with the Blizzard person, this was not a rare situation at all and they didn't seem very happy about it. I'm sure the problem even extends in-company, especially after hearing the stories we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Your first leak season?
    I don't know, I feel like we're getting an unusual number of super sarcastic ones this time around. I'm fine keeping fairly obviously fake ones around that are still playing it straight, but some of these aren't even trying to pretend, and they come across almost mean-spirited so I'm avoiding keeping track of more than I can ever remember doing.
    Is no one talking about that Dragon Blood leak.
    I give it credit for being straightforward and having interesting but not overly ambitious features, but it's similar enough to past ones that I don't know what to say about it.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2022-01-19 at 08:11 PM.

Hopefully it doesnt get the dungeon treatment. I hope its more like South Seas where it was the hype every leak season until we got it in some form
    I am just happy it didn't end up as an Island Expedition in 8.3 .