Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Also kind of disliking how it doesn't matter how well you build up and play your main dps, they are going to be out classed by a team of supports mindlessly spamming their ults in abyss. Seeing how much quicker and easier I clear with the national team compared to my Eula team isn't even funny.
    That has more to do with Eula being physical dps tbh, sadly this game revolves around a shitton of reactions or insane mono element synergy like geo. Physical dps (mainly Eula and Razor) have nothing going on for them. We get from time to time some kind of "phys support" like Xinyan or Rosaria but I don't think it's enough, it doesn't make up for the lack of reaction damage (superconduct is the weakest damage-wise).

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Since you have Shenhe, you could run Ganyu, Barbara, Shenhe, and Sucrose for a pretty decent comp. I'd focus on getting Xingqiu and Bennet up tho since you have Xiangling and Fischl already leveled for national comp, and XQ and Benny are used in a lot of other teams you might want to go for in the future.
    There's no way Sucrose is better than Mona in that comp, freeze benefits next to nothing from EM, and Sucrose doesn't group enough for Ganyu's Q to start shotgunning. There's no replacing venti in a Morgana comp, it's best to just play it as a freeze team and shoot charged attacks.
    OTOH I'd definitely use Sucrose with Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers with Xiangling/Xingqiu/Bennett over Fischl. Or even Chongyun for the OG National lineup.
    As great as Fischl is, she's not doing a lot in teams that don't spend time normal attacking.

Speaking of, building a Sucrose/Fischl/Xingqiu/Bennett taser comp could also be strong, that team is really fun to play as well.

Either way @Cattleya the focus should definitely be building Bennett & Xingqiu first, they're the strongest, most universally useful supports in the game.
    Then some combination of Sucrose, Mona and Shenhe depending on what comp you like best. (Maaaybe Noelle & Yun Jin for a potentially geo team if your Noelle is C6)

Once you start doing spiral abyss and need 2 teams, I'd split them into Sucrose/Xiangling/Xingqiu/Bennett & Ganyu/Mona/Shenhe/Barbara (Although the Ganyu comp is very copium and won't keep things frozen all the time so it will be moderately annoying to play. Maybe by the time you get there, you'll get some other key unit that allows you to swap things around)
    Last edited by bajcli; 2022-01-20 at 04:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    There's no way Sucrose is better than Mona in that comp, freeze benefits next to nothing from EM, and Sucrose doesn't group enough for Ganyu's Q to start shotgunning. There's no replacing venti in a Morgana comp, it's best to just play it as a freeze team and shoot charged attacks.
    OTOH I'd definitely use Sucrose with Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers with Xiangling/Xingqiu/Bennett over Fischl. Or even Chongyun for the OG National lineup.
    As great as Fischl is, she's not doing a lot in teams that don't spend time normal attacking.

Speaking of, building a Sucrose/Fischl/Xingqiu/Bennett taser comp could also be strong, that team is really fun to play as well.

Either way @Cattleya the focus should definitely be building Bennett & Xingqiu first, they're the strongest, most universally useful supports in the game.
    Then some combination of Sucrose, Mona and Shenhe depending on what comp you like best. (Maaaybe Noelle & Yun Jin for a potentially geo team if your Noelle is C6)

Once you start doing spiral abyss and need 2 teams, I'd split them into Sucrose/Xiangling/Xingqiu/Bennett & Ganyu/Mona/Shenhe/Barbara (Although the Ganyu comp is very copium and won't keep things frozen all the time so it will be moderately annoying to play. Maybe by the time you get there, you'll get some other key unit that allows you to swap things around)
    I was more thinking for VV shred, since I wasn't sure how useful Mona would be for CA spam. True on the EM though.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies

Can't ascend to level 90 yet because my AR is 47, but I'll start leveling Bennett and Xingqiu as well as check on everyone's talents.

My Noelle's pretty low on constellations (2), but my Ganyu and Bennett are both C1 which from what I know are good constellations to have, Xiangling's at C4 and Xingqiu at C3 (so not quite C6 sadly, another one I hear is big)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wow, this is some serios zhongli nerf
    Imagine they added proper telegraphs or made mobs actually attack according to the animations and sound cues rather than have the weirdest delays resulting in 1-shots, then people may actually not use Zhongli in every team and they wouldn't have to try to counter shielders with every second new mob. Dreamers gonna dream and Zhongli gonna Zhongli, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Thanks for the replies

Can't ascend to level 90 yet because my AR is 47, but I'll start leveling Bennett and Xingqiu as well as check on everyone's talents.

My Noelle's pretty low on constellations (2), but my Ganyu and Bennett are both C1 which from what I know are good constellations to have, Xiangling's at C4 and Xingqiu at C3 (so not quite C6 sadly, another one I hear is big)
    I wouldn't worry about getting to level 90. Just get to level 80 and ascend them. But don't actually invest all of those EXP books until later. It's just SOOO much resin to invest in a single character. Much lower priority than artifacts or talents or weapons. But get the weapons to level 90. That is important.

10+ Year Old Account

Now i just need artifact xp to lvl up a feather and my Yunyin is finished
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Imagine they added proper telegraphs or made mobs actually attack according to the animations and sound cues rather than have the weirdest delays resulting in 1-shots, then people may actually not use Zhongli in every team and they wouldn't have to try to counter shielders with every second new mob. Dreamers gonna dream and Zhongli gonna Zhongli, I guess.
    The fact that they feel the need to work around shields is hilarious to me. People won't use shields unless they're OP because the default is to just build dmg in every game that has a dodge. Especially since they exacerbate the issues by throwing dumb timers on everything and having mobs with lots of invulnerability phases/lots of long assed animations/etc... WTF do they expect?

No one likes dumb shit like wolves moving back 15 yards so you can't actually hit them but you ALSO can't run up to them. No one likes attacks having animations that extend outside of dodge iframes and hit you even if you DO skillfully time it.

The irony is the strongest abyss comp is a team that focuses on causing 1029732 passive AOE reactions while spamming ults (which have long invulnerability windows).

5+ Year Old Account
    LeL, they omega buffed Yae again, its shows they care about character.

+70 attack at 90, not bad.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-01-20 at 09:32 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

So I picked this up again after not playing for about a year (1.2) and while I've been generally fine, I feel like my team's starting to struggle with some of the inazuma domains/bosses at world level 6 and I have no idea where to even start getting a more solid team.

I kind of just have a ragtag setup of Xiangling, Ganyu, Barbara, Albedo and Fischl (switching out one of those depending on what i'm doing) and wonder if anyone could give some pointers on where to start improving, I've looked around a bit for things like best artifacts but after farming domains for a bit i still have none of the stats listed on the specific artifact sets.

I also have other characters I'd be willing to start building up so I struggle less with the more high-end stuff:
    I see 2 very strong comps in there tbh. Team 1 is Xiang Ling, Bennet, Xing Chu and Sucrose. That team is considered top tier and focuses on Vape reactions. Then you have a Freeze comp with Ganyu, Mona, Shenhe and Barbara.

Get all those chars up to level 70 with lvl 6 talents. Then farm a 4 piece VV set for Sucrose (can also get a Maidens set for Barbara in the same domain) ideally focuses on EM but just getting the 4 piece will do, a 4 piece Noblesse set for Bennett (any stats will do) and then spend the rest of your resin in the Emblem of Severed Fate domain getting sets for all your other chars and leveling them to 16. Hopefully you pick up a decent Wanderer's set for Ganyu as you farm ascension mats.

That would be my game plan anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    LeL, they omega buffed Yae again, its shows they care about character.

+70 attack at 90, not bad.
    She lost hp and defense, but makes sense since she is catalyst user.

5 star weapon also got buffed. 4 sec more of buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Also kind of disliking how it doesn't matter how well you build up and play your main dps, they are going to be out classed by a team of supports mindlessly spamming their ults in abyss. Seeing how much quicker and easier I clear with the national team compared to my Eula team isn't even funny.
    Well, the reason why national team is so strong isn't cuz its just a bunch of supports doing damage. It's cuz those comps take advantage of multiple reactions on top of their high base damage.

- - - Updated - - -

So I picked this up again after not playing for about a year (1.2) and while I've been generally fine, I feel like my team's starting to struggle with some of the inazuma domains/bosses at world level 6 and I have no idea where to even start getting a more solid team.

I kind of just have a ragtag setup of Xiangling, Ganyu, Barbara, Albedo and Fischl (switching out one of those depending on what i'm doing) and wonder if anyone could give some pointers on where to start improving, I've looked around a bit for things like best artifacts but after farming domains for a bit i still have none of the stats listed on the specific artifact sets.

I also have other characters I'd be willing to start building up so I struggle less with the more high-end stuff:
    Inazuma is a big step up in mob health and damage compared to the other zones, so yes it will feel harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Imagine jewhoyo not being a bunch of scamming grifters indirectly nerfing geo RIGHT AFTER A DELUGE OF GEO UNITS LMAO

The patch after this one, they'll prolly add some shitty mobs that stop you from gaining energy to shit on baal and yae =^)

notice how they indirectly nerfed venti RIGHT AFTER his rerun, just to shill kazuha?
    Last edited by Blamboozle; 2022-01-20 at 11:12 PM.

This secret Shuumatsu Gaiden quest was nice. I really loved it. The happy ending as well.
    1 thing though, when you are talking to gain trust of the 3 fatui spies, there is an option to fight them or just leave them. I fought 2 and left 1 alive (the girl at the bathhouse-when I returned later she was not there anymore). Does killing or leaving them alive changes anything?

Yae
    hp - 911.791 - 807.46204
    atk - 17.808 - 26.4404
    def - 57.225 - 44.2742
    hp - 11.284 - 10.372
    atk - 264 - 340
    def - 682 - 569

Just started playing and it’s a pain to play on my phone.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    So i have Xiangling with Hp/Atk/Energy rechange/Pyro damage/Crit damage (can replace with crit rate)

2pc Noblesse 2pc Witch

But no idea what weapon to use on her:

So i have Xiangling with Hp/Atk/Energy rechange/Pyro damage/Crit damage (can replace with crit rate)

2pc Noblesse 2pc Witch

Most likely favonius for good burst uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Most likely favonius for good burst uptime.
    She has ER ascension stat and her ult is 60 energy with 20 sec CD, so I'm pretty sure ER is the last stat you want on the weapon/artifacts, especially with more geos in the team. She'll have 100% uptime anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

2pc Noblesse 2pc Witch

I think The Catch is her best weapon, 5 stars included.