Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That people look at Trump and say "that man exudes strength" just shows how deeply delusional Trump supporters are.

Meanwhile in reality people see a man who can barely walk, who whines incessantly, and whose skin couldn't possibly be any thinner.
    would this guy not scare the shit out of you honestly, if he got up in your face like this

"Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    would this guy not scare the shit out of you honestly, if he got up in your face like this

No. He would not. And frankly, "would scare the shit out of someone by getting up in their face" is not even remotely near the top of qualifying metrics for a leader. His job is to be president, not a bouncer.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there's a problem with Trump's lawyer pick for his NY fraud case, Alina Habba.

"Who?"

That's the problem.

Trump has turned to the former general counsel for a parking garage company, who works from a small law office near his Bedminster, N.J., country club.

"He has some lawyers that are very sophisticated with years of experience litigating, and he has now fallen prey to inexperienced lawyers who are just telling him what he wants to hear," said one source close to the former president.

"It's disconcerting to everyone around him who actually care about him," the source said.

A second source, who's close to the Trump legal team, told Axios: "There are real concerns about having a state court tort lawyer come in to represent Donald Trump, not understanding the nuances and issues that surround a former president."
    Yeah, it's a total nobody trying to fight NYState. This is not the move you'd expect from someone who claims to be worth TEN BILLION DOLLARS fighting for their survival. This is what you expect from someone who suddenly woke up with a ten-page paper due in five minutes. The reason David vs Goliath stands out is, typically the bigger, stronger warrior wins the fight. Trump picked this guy maybe literally by yelling out his window "is anyone here a lawyer?"

This, more than anything else we've seen recently, should show how stupid Trump's routine strategy of firing lawyers who don't do the illegal/impossible shit he orders is. He's fired his generals, his commanders, even his sergeants, and now he's left exposed holding his privates.

Man, definitely don't sign up for the military. I take it back.

You're right, flabby septuagenarians are terrifying. I mean, he might breath halitosis breath on me or something, I don't want that shit. Get outta my face!

10+ Year Old Account

No. Not even a little bit.

It'd be creepy, more than anything else.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    No. He would not.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not even a little lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You're right, flabby septuagenarians are terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    No. Not even a little bit.
    There is one person it would scare. @YUPPIE is scared of Trump. Remember how I said nobody should respond to YUPPIE because I asked him point-blank to comment on Trump's claim of election fraud proof? YUPPIE never answered, thereby forfeiting any claim to be taken seriously as a poster. But he refused to answer, because he's scared of Trump. He knows there is no election fraud, he knows Trump has no evidence, but he refuses to say that because he's afraid.

He had his chance to demonstrate the evidence Trump spoke of, or even to say "there isn't any". He chose not to. That choice was an admission of cowardice.

Come on guys we all can admit Fauci does scare the shit outta the inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And frankly, "would scare the shit out of someone by getting up in their face" is not even remotely near the top of qualifying metrics for a leader.
    given the image of strength dictators cultivate and the way people constantly deride Biden for his calm speech and lack of expression, I think they are qualities the masses want
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Nope, he's just one of the many people you called a racist.

Then again, I'm not a teenage girl trying to change at a pageant.

- - - Updated - - -

given the image of strength dictators cultivate and the way people constantly deride Biden for his calm speech and lack of expression, I think they are qualities the masses want
    You want racism?

I mean, that is wat you said he was, and you clearly want him.

I'll take your refusal to answer as another admission I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, he's just one of the many people you called a racist.

Then again, I'm not a teenage girl trying to change at a pageant.
    The only thing that would scare me in that situation would be the smell that is likely to be coming off of him.

All I am envisioning a line from the Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2 where she has you go meet an old man and warns you to knock on the door and prepare for a smell straight out of your nightmares.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The only thing that would scare me in that situation would be the smell that is likely to be coming off of him.

All I am envisioning a line from the Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2 where she has you go meet an old man and warns you to knock on the door and prepare for a smell straight out of your nightmares.
    I assume he smells like 2-day-old warm mayonnaise.

I assume he smells like 2-day-old warm mayonnaise.
    Nah, judging by how he looks and from my time I was working at a convenience store 3rd shift a long time ago, I would say he likely smells like sour mop water.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Nah, judging by how he looks and from my time I was working at a convenience store 3rd shift a long time ago, I would say he likely smells like sour mop water.
    I'm happy to say I do not know that smell.

I'm happy to say I do not know that smell.
    Had people from second shift who decided to mop at the beginning of their shift with a big mess and then just left the dirty mop bucket full the rest of their shift so the moment you walked near the back room you smelled it. Sadly came across a few people who also had that smell from bad hygiene.

And given how bad his diet is, how much he appears to sweat, and how much bronzer he uses, I think he could have that smell too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you draw such a close parallel between a perverted old man who thinks a beautiful woman loves him instead of just wanting his possessions and then ends up alone in a shack talking into tape recorders and eventually imploding, and Herbert?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you draw such a close parallel between a perverted old man who thinks a beautiful woman loves him instead of just wanting his possessions and then ends up alone in a shack talking into tape recorders and eventually imploding, and Herbert?
    To be honest, I think Herbert worthy of respect at this point.

Might be terrifying if there wasn't boosters and/or you were a woman since he was about to sexually assault you though.

I may need to ask the legal experts. Will Ivanka be able to avoid testimony, since she is not obligated to testify against her husband, Donald?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too obvious. Try a little less next time.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Literally nothing about this man screams "strength" or "winner."

I recommend that thread. Shows how sad and pathetic Trump is. And how he's somehow blaming Pelosi for Jan. 6.
    "It’s his greatest achievement as president" funny cause it's true.