Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The bar was set pretty low.
    This is America after Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    https://time.com/6140442/joe-biden-p...y-second-year/

Biden Administration isn't doing good.
    Which should make you Trumpsters quite happy. When it's all said and done, Biden might be ranked nearly as low as Trump was, according to historians.

At least now you can once again stop pretending to be a Biden supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    biden will not be re-elected imo
    Is it because you want your racist Trump back in office?

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Watching the Senate vote was something last night. I had questions about Schumer's strategy on voting rights, but I think he did something important tonight. He got everyone on record. Some of us had a gut feeling that maybe Manchin and Sinema were the vocal ones covering for other Dems.

They only need two.

This isn’t the sort of defeat that should discourage. This is the sort that should mobilize. Democrats don’t need 10 or 20 more Senate seats to pass these bills.
    They need two. That’s it.

People going to tell on themselves whether they see this as an opportunity to inspire or discourage.
    They need to mobilize in areas that the GOP has been spending all their time rigging the vote. Places where they (the gop) have SUBSTANTIALLY more funds, since the GOP just plain always has more funds.

Its already over.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    The bar was set pretty low.

They're both terrible as Presidents. Maybe Biden is x10 better as a person but still you can't ignore all of the issues going on that were caused by the Administration even if you ignore the ones caused by the Trump administration the Biden Admin. has to handle.

A redwave is coming thanks to poor leadership in the Democratic party. Dems gained the senate and the white house and still isn't enough due to moles and simple minded old heads in their party like Joe Manchin and Kristin Sinema

- - - Updated - - -

biden will not be re-elected imo
    if anything the next president will be republican and either will be Trump, DeathSantis, Youngkin, or Josh hawley
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

They're both terrible as Presidents. Maybe Biden is x10 better as a person but still you can't ignore all of the issues going on that were caused by the Administration even if you ignore the ones caused by the Trump administration the Biden Admin. has to handle.

A redwave is coming thanks to poor leadership in the Democratic party. Dems gained the senate and the white house and still isn't enough due to moles and simple minded old heads in their party like Joe Manchin and Kristin Sinema

- - - Updated - - -

if anything the next president will be republican and either will be Trump, DeathSantis, Youngkin, or Josh hawley
    It's weird that you want to try and insult Trump, since we all know you are a supporter of his. You have no "concern," and this is just disingenuous garbage.

They're both terrible as Presidents.
    Oh boy are you gonna have to explain this one. You can't be "they're equal"-ing when the last fucked up with a virus so much the implications are still being felt a year after he's gone. And that's just ONE thing the last one did that Biden can never be as bad as.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh boy are you gonna have to explain this one. You can't be "they're equal"-ing when the last fucked up with a virus so much the implications are still being felt a year after he's gone. And that's just ONE thing the last one did that Biden can never be as bad as.
    Most people’s gripes (beyond the general, vague “evil overreaching liberal” complaint the GOP has with every democrat president) seem to be with Biden not being progressive enough, not that he’s necessarily messing any specific things up.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

yes, I think trump will win again. and if not, then whatever, because we're definitely going to get a republican president. there are wilder people than trump in that regard. give me a tucker carlson-like figure over trump in office any day.

biden was just an all-around disaster in every respect. if i want a leftist politician in office again, i'd look after obama, he was charismatic as hell
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2022-01-21 at 04:02 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

give me a tucker carlson-like figure over trump in office any day.
    So a spoiled rich kid who slags his coworkers behind their backs? Trump at least has the decency to be an asshole to people's faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Most people’s gripes (beyond the general, vague “evil overreaching liberal” complaint the GOP has with every democrat president) seem to be with Biden not being progressive enough, not that he’s necessarily messing any specific things up.
    I'll also just pre-emptively note that you can't blame the President for a dysfunctional Congress. The Legislative branch being a complete failure does not reflect on the Executive branch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    if i want a leftist politician in office again, i'd look after obama, he was charismatic as hell
    I wish he'd focused on election integrity after Dems had an election stolen from them that very decade, rather than wasting our last opportunity to fix it on a Republican abortion of a healthcare system. So I guess I can see why you'd prefer Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Was"? Its been a year and he's still in the job lol There is no past tense.
    the weird part is 2 years later is still a long way to go and yet people are already talking as if it's 2024 or late 2023 because they want biden out that bad
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

the weird part is 2 years later is still a long way to go and yet people are already talking as if it's 2024 or late 2023 because they want biden out that bad
    You mean like all those racists you were talking about? Why did you say all Republicans were assholes and evil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you elaborate as to why?
    Is it the slack-jawed inability to understand anything beyond a 3rd-grade reading level?
    Is it the massive amount of privilege from being born rich and never having to work for anything in his life?
    Is it the empty, vapid racism and bigotry?
    Is it how absolutely, literally stupid he is?
    Is it how he's so chickenshit he grooms his guests very carefully so he won't be challenged by contradictory opinions and cuts their mikes the moment they turn out to not be on his side?
    Is it how he lies, endlessly, to the point that it's unclear whether he's intentionally lying to everyone all the time or legitimately that fucking stupid that he can't tell the difference between fact and nonsense?

- - - Updated - - -

Who's "people"? Who is "they"?

We already went over how your Youtube feed is a bubble you built around yourself, and not representative of reality. The people who want Biden out now are the same people who voted for Trump in 2020. And that's about it.

it's not just Youtube, it's social media in general. And it's not even based around Trumpist media, it's on feed regarding Biden. They're always shitting on him in the comments of his own feed even in reddit, a purely leftist site.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not just Youtube, it's social media in general. And it's not even based around Trumpist media, it's on feed regarding Biden. They're always shitting on him in the comments of his own feed even in reddit, a purely leftist site.
    No, it's the bubble you've crafted around yourself. That you've built that bubble in several different social media streams does not mean you're not living in a bubble.

Also, Reddit is not a "purely leftist site". Come the fuck on. It's the same site that hosts plenty of far-right extremist subreddits. Where are you pulling this malarkey from?

The same site that hosted r/the_Donald? "Purely leftist"? You're out to lunch.
    Last edited by Endus; 2022-01-21 at 04:42 PM.

And you missed the other part on explaining why you'd want Tucker Carlson over Trump.
    I enjoy his daily speeches on Fox News. Guy is not anywhere near senile and in the right state of mind for his political ideals. Then again, he's expressed absolutely no desire for a leadership role so this is hypothetical.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then again, he's expressed absolutely no desire for a leadership role so this is hypothetical.
    Because he's at least self-aware enough to know he's got an easy grift going on right now; he knows he can't hold up the charade in the wider public arena outside his FOX bubble.

I enjoy his daily speeches on Fox News. Guy is not anywhere near senile and in the right state of mind for his political ideals. Then again, he's expressed absolutely no desire for a leadership role so this is hypothetical.
    And, as you stated, he's evil and a racist. After all, he is a Republican, and that's what you said about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Reddit is a purely-leftist site?

Evidence needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ongoing In: The Media loves the GOP.

NYT is trying to launder these guys as "independent voters".

NYT Pitchbot; "I wuz a lifelong democrat until I walked passed a taco truck."