Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    She has ER ascension stat and her ult is 60 energy with 20 sec CD, so I'm pretty sure ER is the last stat you want on the weapon/artifacts, especially with more geos in the team. She'll have 100% uptime anyway.
    I didnt know Xiangling deals geo damage now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I think The Catch is her best weapon, 5 stars included.
    Gona lvl The catch then. And maybe replace the energy recharge with either atk or elemental mastery. Will see.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Well, the reason why national team is so strong isn't cuz its just a bunch of supports doing damage. It's cuz those comps take advantage of multiple reactions on top of their high base damage.
    What if i told you that its BOTH:

1) multiple reactions of Overvape = proc Overload+Vape while hydro+electro stay on target for while after EC proc.

2) bunch of supports doing damage = XL snapshots from bennet and doing top Pyro AOE damage in game and she and XQ have almost no InnerCoolDown on their reactions so they spam it as MAD Psycho, while other units and even 5* bound to 2.5 sec rule and every 3rd attack.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-01-21 at 03:31 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

last 2 might be 2.8 and then late 3.0

2.5 - Feb 16

2.6 - Mar 30

2.7 - May 11

2.8 - Jun 22

3.0 - Aug 3
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-01-21 at 03:58 PM.

She has ER ascension stat and her ult is 60 energy with 20 sec CD, so I'm pretty sure ER is the last stat you want on the weapon/artifacts, especially with more geos in the team. She'll have 100% uptime anyway.
    I mean, there aren't really any other options for a support spear user that scales off defense, unless you want to build her to do damage on her own, which kinda defeats the purpose of her whole kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I didnt know Xiangling deals geo damage now

- - - Updated - - -

Gona lvl The catch then. And maybe replace the energy recharge with either atk or elemental mastery. Will see.
    Just noticed, dunno why you're aren't using the catch on xl, by far one of her best weapons. Especially since it's not being used by Raiden since you have her weapon.

May want to check this google doc, has bullet points for every character: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I mean, there aren't really any other options for a support spear user that scales off defense, unless you want to build her to do damage on her own, which kinda defeats the purpose of her whole kit.

Just noticed, dunno why you're aren't using the catch on xl, by far one of her best weapons. Especially since it's not being used by Raiden since you have her weapon.

May want to check this google doc, has bullet points for every character: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#
    Lack of mora and reshin duh

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Well, there's Wavebreaker's Fin, has attack on it, but the proc is about as good as the Catch. There's also Deathmatch, which is probably the best for her all around. But I'd be surprised if she doesn't get a tailored weapon from an event sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Just started playing and it’s a pain to play on my phone.
    Sometime around the Dragonspine update, Genshin basically broke on my phone. It became unplayable slow and laggy. Only thing I can do is just do my daily commissions. I wouldn't dare try a domain on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 so it's not like it's a super weak phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sometime around the Dragonspine update, Genshin basically broke on my phone. It became unplayable slow and laggy. Only thing I can do is just do my daily commissions. I wouldn't dare try a domain on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 so it's not like it's a super weak phone.
    Maybe try to reset the phone to factory settings? There could be apps on your phone causing problems. Or samsung update to software broke it.

Well, there's Wavebreaker's Fin, has attack on it, but the proc is about as good as the Catch. There's also Deathmatch, which is probably the best for her all around. But I'd be surprised if she doesn't get a tailored weapon from an event sooner or later.
    Unless I'm mistaken, the effect on wavebreaker and the catch doesn't affect the normal damage bonus part, only the damage itself, and since you shouldn't be building atk on her anyway, seems kinda wasted.
    I like these kinda of supports, because they aren't "forced" to build the standard atk/eledmg/crate as almost every single unit. You can build them full def% (or full atk% for Shenhe) and it will perform its role well.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    What if i told you that its BOTH:

1) multiple reactions of Overvape = proc Overload+Vape while hydro+electro stay on target for while after EC proc.

2) bunch of supports doing damage = XL snapshots from bennet and doing top Pyro AOE damage in game and she and XQ have almost no InnerCoolDown on their reactions so they spam it as MAD Psycho, while other units and even 5* bound to 2.5 sec rule and every 3rd attack.
    That...would be original national team....the reason Raiden national team is so good is what I said.

I just went back to look at my post and apparently I didn't go into details woops. So yea, to reiterate, what makes it more powerful is basically what you wrote. Adding the electro to it plus having the battery makes that comp broken af. But it's not really the "damage" themself.

Taking one busted comp as example of "why use main dps when I can just use bunch of supports to do damage" is pretty weak.

Xiao hypercarry is strong. Any Hu Tao team is strong. Itto hypercarry is strong. Raiden hypercarry is very strong.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-01-21 at 10:25 PM.

But it's not really the "damage" themself.
    Just to be clear: everything you've outlined all contributes to dealing the DAMAGE necessary to clear this tough content in the timers required... so... I'd say any comp capable of dealing the damage necessary to faceroll 9 star floor 12 is, in fact, OP as far as damage goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamboozle View Post
    Imagine jewhoyo not being a bunch of scamming grifters indirectly nerfing geo RIGHT AFTER A DELUGE OF GEO UNITS LMAO

The patch after this one, they'll prolly add some shitty mobs that stop you from gaining energy to shit on baal and yae =^)

notice how they indirectly nerfed venti RIGHT AFTER his rerun, just to shill kazuha?
    That's been a thing since the game released so if you don't like it just don't play. It used to bother me too but idc anymore now. I just roll for who I like cuz the game is easy af anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Just to be clear: everything you've outlined all contributes to dealing the DAMAGE necessary to clear this tough content in the timers required... so... I'd say any comp capable of dealing the damage necessary to faceroll 9 star floor 12 is, in fact, OP as far as damage goes.
    sure, but let's see the damage xiangling does without vape and bennett. It's not nearly as good. Compare that to raiden hypercarry or itto hypercarry. My point was the thing that enables that comp to do their ridiculous damage is the combination of reactions, not their damage itself. I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point.

That's been a thing since the game released so if you don't like it just don't play. It used to bother me too but idc anymore now. I just roll for who I like cuz the game is easy af anyways.
    I'm pretty sure public outcry has demonstrably impacted this game's development choices. Telling people to just accept "gacha gonna gacha!" is retarded IMO. I'm not saying you need to agree with people who speak out, but acting like it does nothing is simultaneously false and unhelpful to what will ultimately benefit you as well.

sure, but let's see the damage xiangling does without vape and bennett. It's not nearly as good. Compare that to raiden hypercarry or itto hypercarry. My point was the thing that enables that comp to do their ridiculous damage is the combination of reactions, not their damage itself. I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point.
    Team game. Hyper-carries are only as good as their peak performance. Doesn't matter what their solo performance is. Diluc stomps XL as far as damage in a vacuum. Doesn't really matter, though. It's not a vacuum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure public outcry has demonstrably impacted this game's development choices. Telling people to just accept "gacha gonna gacha!" is retarded IMO. I'm not saying you need to agree with people who speak out, but acting like it does nothing is simultaneously false and unhelpful to what will ultimately benefit you as well.

Team game. Hyper-carries are only as good as their peak performance. Doesn't matter what their solo performance is. Diluc stomps XL as far as damage in a vacuum. Doesn't really matter, though. It's not a vacuum.
    There is a good chance that they will add a new buff to monsters to counter that.
    If you cause to many reactions, the monster will go immune to all of it, exept normal and phy damage.
    It just sounds a perfect counter to overused abyss teams right now. (xiangling + Bennet + waterboy + Raiden/sucrose/kazuha and more)

There is a good chance that they will add a new buff to monsters to counter that.
    If you cause to many reactions, the monster will go immune to all of it, exept normal and phy damage.
    It just sounds a perfect counter to overused abyss teams right now. (xiangling + Bennet + waterboy + Raiden/sucrose/kazuha and more)
    OR they could buff/balance their fucking game on the correct side instead of designing enemies with gimmicks that obviously hard-counter specific characters/playstyles. Just make other things more powerful to compete with these emergent styles and then buff the HP of every enemy after the fact if everything feels too "faceroll."

Feel like it would be simpler just to max out elemental reactions to one every two seconds like it seems like its supposed to be played. People would focus more into getting bigger singular reactions rather than hundreds of tiny ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Feel like it would be simpler just to max out elemental reactions to one every two seconds like it seems like its supposed to be played. People would focus more into getting bigger singular reactions rather than hundreds of tiny ones.
    You would have to mainly nerf Xingqiu hydro application to have an icd, and apparently nerfing characters in gacha games is a big no-no.

Since I am playing on my phone I wonder if I should get one of those gamepad controller things to make it easier
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

5+ Year Old Account
    Shenhe come back from her first expedition with bonus reward, damn its just sad.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

ok, and now we're getting to a different discussion not even related whatsoever to what I first responded to.