Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Could Elune have also been behind the dragons?

When the winter Queen sees Ysera, she says this is of my sister - I had the distinct feeling, she meant dragon kind, not Ysera in particular.

when she said "my sister's pet" - i had the feeling she meant Ysera specifically.

how much of a hand in Azeroth's peculiar nature does Elune have?

We know she is connected to the Well of Eternity, we just don't know how.. those elves learnt arcane magic just to find out more - and while it is phrased as the "well" shaped them - how can something that isn't sentient "shape" anything unless it was guided?

Elune also creates the Naaru and was there in the ordering of light and void

Elune also seems to stand transition between death and l ife

Elune is of the pantheon of Life - which most likely means the true deity's over the realm of the living.. as in the the life side of death (rather than nature magic - I believe Elune can use every cosmic power around - although her night elf followers seem to have mostly arcane and the stars connected with her) and some light and void.

The arcane energy spells of Elune.. arcane is also tied to the titans, Elune is heavily involved with Titan Azeroth and also Eonar at the very least. Titans are very arcane heavy --

Elune is tied to all of this, Titans, Azeroth, Well of Eternity, Dragons, Naaru, Night elves, Cenarions, the Winter Queen on the Death relam side.

What is she? has anyone pieced it together?

Now that it turns out that Elune is only "part of the pantheon of life" but she has strength in all plans and styles without any problem and if she finds no one strange from the supposed "gods".

If Elune can. Elune can do whatever he wants blizzards.

Now going less pecimist. Most Dragons have a strong Connection to the Kaldorei so he may be right. Makes me think Dragons are "failed Kaldorei". Her first chosen people to defend Azeroth but failed.

Stating that Elune only wants the Kaldorei for defending Azeroth. (He already showed us that his love is utilitarian)

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Now that it turns out that Elune is only "part of the pantheon of life" but she has strength in all plans and styles without any problem and if she finds no one strange from the supposed "gods".

If Elune can. Elune can do whatever he wants blizzards.
    Entities of particular pantheons don't seem limited to only their respective pantheons.

Assuming the titans are the 'order eternals', you have life ones and arcane ones, and death ones and effectively a chaos one, and they were afraid of there being a void one.

Similarly the eternals of the shadowlands don't all seem to be 100% pure death magic either. The Kyreans tend to do holy damage, and winter queen associated types tend to do nature related things still.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Entities of particular pantheons don't seem limited to only their respective pantheons.

Assuming the titans are the 'order eternals', you have life ones and arcane ones, and death ones and effectively a chaos one, and they were afraid of there being a void one.

Similarly the eternals of the shadowlands don't all seem to be 100% pure death magic either. The Kyreans tend to do holy damage, and winter queen associated types tend to do nature related things still.
    and Elune has.
    Arcana, Death, Shadow, Light and Life.

She is not part of the pantheon of life. She is the entire pantheon of life.

I remember when Elune only had relevance amongst the hippies that spent their time living in trees.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    and Elune has.
    Arcana, Death, Shadow, Light and Life.

She is not part of the pantheon of life. She is the entire pantheon of life.
    This honestly would make the most sense. At least in terms of her seeming to be radically different in nature from the Eternal Ones and the Titans.

Personally I think its going to get really boring if all of these pantheons operate in the same way. I am hoping each one is a bit different and unique in its own way.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she is pretty much associated with Emerald Dream. She is the sister of our Sun, so she is an Eternal, and our Sun is pretty much Algalon’s star who is “observing” or to say bluntly life-sustaining our planet.

(Anyone who is about to flame his post should know that I won't be reacting, will be ignoring people).
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-02-19 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Yeah, she is pretty much associated with Emerald Dream. She is sister of our Sun, so she is an Eternal and our Sun is pretty much Algalon’s star who is “observing” or to say bluntly life sustaining our planet.

(Anyone who is about to flame his post should know that I won't be reacting, will be ignoring people).
    Glad you’re handling it maturely…

Pretty sure we have zero evidence of Algalon living in Azeroth sun and that it’s “Algalons star”

It would make more sense that she is the white mother and he is the blue child of anything, but even that doesn’t make sense really and is also made up just like your “facts”

We know very very little about the constellars except that the titans used them to monitor the life on the planets the titans ordered and that Algalon was the one who was contacted when the Prime Watcher was defeated (Loken) and alerted him to come and activate the machine to wipe Azeroth band restore it using Azeroth_EmeraldDream_Backup.bak
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-02-28 at 11:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Glad you’re handling it maturely…

Pretty sure we have zero evidence of Algalon living in the Azeroth sun and that it’s “Algalons star”

It would make more sense that she is the white mother and he is the blue child of anything, but even that doesn’t make sense really and is also made up just like your “facts”

We know very very little about the constellars except that the titans used them to monitor the life on the planets the titans ordered and that Algalon was the one who was contacted when the Prime Watcher was defeated (Loken) and alerted him to come and activate the machine to wipe Azeroth band restore it using Azeroth_EmeraldDream_Backup.bak
    There is evidence. The point is I am tired of repeating myself in every post and even if I post this evidence I will most likely be flamed, which has happened before. We have this occurrence here where people for 15 years are told to believe something and when the new fact is introduced to them they just reject the truth. Algalon is not living in our Sun, it is us who live inside his body. The sun is located in his right hand and that’s where Azeroth is orbiting it. You may think it’s absurd, but when he came here to reset this planet, he translocated. Blue Child is the daughter of Elune. Elune was lonely so she went to stars for guidance and then Blue Child appeared later. Sun and Moon were created from the same prime elements that’s why they are siblings. We know little of Constellars, because they are a secret race, but there are little hints in-game that are getting more and more obvious. They appear starting from Ulduar, Halls of Lightning, Maw, Korthia, Tazavesh and even Sepulcher. Constellars are beings that are dead and alive at the same time. The name of the first Eidolon popped out in Sepulcher’s loot table and at the same in Algalon’s Wikipedia. I, then decided to search for such clues in Ulduar’s loot table and I found this:

Constellars are huge elementals with their dualities. Dualities of elements are mentioned in chronicles before the cosmic story even starts. Now, what just happened, Sargeras got manipulated and this is how he betrayed and started his crusade. He wasn’t lied to. He was told the truth, something has to end for a new thing to start and two opposite forces need to fight each other to make it happen. He was scared of the void, but the void is just part of this creation. He thought existence is broken so he created the Legion and started wiping everyone. This created imbalance between forces. All souls from the universe landed into Maw to fuel the Jailer. People think constellars are just stupid constructs but I think they are just simply detached. Imagine creating something and not only getting criticized for it but having your family killed for it. Imagine giving up your own stars so they die in the name of creation, then your creation turns against you. Look now, Constellars are taken as villains, as bosses we kill. This shouldn’t be in the first place.

Oh and now just something new came out from Wowhead. Planets are orbiting stars in World of Warcraft. I didn’t pull it out of anywhere. Also, when a Constellar invites you to play pet battles and tells you that we are all created from stars then the same message pops out in the newest achievement for defeating Rygelon, what more evidence do we want. Constellars as a race are the First Ones, heralds of Cosmos, heralds of Titans. https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/rygelon...st-ones-325702
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-01-22 at 09:16 AM.

There is evidence. The point is I am tired of repeating myself in every post and even if I post this evidence I will most likely be flamed, which has happened before. We have this occurrence here where people for 15 years are told to believe something and when the new fact is introduced to them they just reject the truth. Algalon is not living in our Sun, it is us who live inside his body. The sun is located in his right hand and that’s where Azeroth is orbiting it. You may think it’s absurd, but when he came here to reset this planet, he translocated. Blue Child is the daughter of Elune. Elune was lonely so she went to stars for guidance and then Blue Child appeared later. Sun and Moon were created from the same prime elements that’s why they are siblings. We know little of Constellars, because they are a secret race, but there are little hints in-game that are getting more and more obvious. They appear starting from Ulduar, Halls of Lightning, Maw, Korthia, Tazavesh and even Sepulcher. Constellars are beings that are dead and alive at the same time. The name of the first Eidolon popped out in Sepulcher’s loot table and at the same in Algalon’s Wikipedia. I, then decided to search for such clues in Ulduar’s loot table and I found this:

Constellars are huge elementals with their dualities. Dualities of elements are mentioned in chronicles before the cosmic story even starts. Now, what just happened, Sargeras got manipulated and this is how he betrayed and started his crusade. He wasn’t lied to. He was told the truth, something has to end for a new thing to start and two opposite forces need to fight each other to make it happen. He was scared of the void, but the void is just part of this creation. He thought existence is broken so he created the Legion and started wiping everyone. This created imbalance between forces. All souls from the universe landed into Maw to fuel the Jailer. People think constellars are just stupid constructs but I think they are just simply detached. Imagine creating something and not only get criticized for it but have your family killed for it. Imagine giving up your own stars so they die in the name of creation, then your creation turns against you. Look now, Constellars are taken as villains, as bosses we kill. This shouldn’t be in the first place.

Oh and now just something new came out from Wowhead. Planets are orbiting stars in World of Warcraft. I didn’t pull it out of nowhere:
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/rygelon...st-ones-325702
    The sun is literally not located in his right hand. In that picture he is scanning Azeroth and assessing if he has to wipe it and start again.

You are going way too far on this and making a lot up. I hate people that say this but what sources do you have that says ANY of this beside the screenshot of algalon scanning Azeroth and a piece of loot that implies nothing when looking at loot names. Majority of loot is just “what will sound cool” and then big ticket items and a random pair of bracers are not “big ticket” he is a dude made of stars so he of course has a star/space themed loot table

5+ Year Old Account
    The sun is literally not located in his right hand. In that picture he is scanning Azeroth and assessing if he has to wipe it and start again.

You are going way too far on this and making a lot up. I hate people that say this but what sources do you have that says ANY of this beside the screenshot of algalon scanning Azeroth and a piece of loot that implies nothing when looking at loot names. Majority of loot is just “what will sound cool” and then big ticket items and a random pair of bracers are not “big ticket” he is a dude made of stars so he of course has a star/space themed loot table
    The star is located in his wrist basically. These light points are his stars dude. The braces he dropped are named solar bindings. Why do they put it like this? For no reason? Why such achievements: Herald of Titans, We are made of stars? Why Algalon cast big bangs and collapsing stars where the last boss in Tazavesh confirms it as the power of the First Ones. Or the funny moment in Halls of Lighting where we kill Titan Keeper and then the fail-safe mechanism pops out, light beam straight to heaven. How would he receive the message, if not by his Star? Then we have plenty of celestial statues in Ulduar. Not to mention the ceiling in Algalon's room where there are symbols of the four covenants. Why do they put this shit like that? To piss us off? To bait us? Because if they do then it's lame then I wouldn't wanna waste my energy on this game anymore. Even if it's no evidence at all, then basing on pure logic. If Azertoh is planet that is a Titan and it's orbiting the Sun, which is a star. Then what was first? Planet or a star? Pretty likely they would bait us because I saw they did it in Legion with the Sword in Silithus, also they put a celestial robe in the store to make me hope that the story goes in that direction only for me to get disappointed with the next Sylvanas cinematic. I'm saying your theory is quite possible too. Have you ever wondered why the 3 last bosses are not being tested in PTR? Because the story reveals there. Let's hope it does.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-01-23 at 10:54 PM.

The star is located in his wrist basically. The braces he dropped are named solar bindings. Why do they put it like this? For no reason? Why such achievements: Herald of Titans, We are made of stars? Why Algalon cast big bangs and collapsing stars where the last boss in Tazavesh confirms it as the power of the First Ones. Or the funny moment in Halls of Lighting where we kill Titan Keeper and then the fail-safe mechanism pops out, light beam straight to heaven. How would he receive the message, if not by his Star? Then we have plenty of celestial statues in Ulduar. Not to mention the ceiling in Algalon's room where there are symbols of the four covenants. Why do they put this shit like that? To piss us off? To bait us? Because if they do then it's lame then I wouldn't wanna waste my energy on this game anymore. Even if it's no evidence at all, then basing on pure logic. If Azertoh is planet that is a Titan and it's orbiting the Sun, which is a star. Then what was first? Planet or a star? Pretty likely they would bait us because I saw they did it in Legion with the Sword in Silithus, also they put a celestial robe in the store to make me hope that the story goes in that direction only for me to get disappointed with the next Sylvanas cinematic. I'm saying your theory is quite possible too. Have you ever wondered why the 3 last bosses are not being tested in PTR? Because the story reveals there. Let's hope it does.
    Dude I’m saying this out of actual concern. You need to step back and away. You’re letting this consume you. There is literally zero evidence that says algalon has the sun of Azeroth in his wrist…..it is actually really illogical and it blizzard didn’t that people would be pretty upset over how ridiculous it is.

Not everything is tied together. The sun is a sun. The moons might even just be moons. Night elf tales said the moons used to go into the well every night. Pretty sure that never actually happened. Just like in RL Norse mythology the wolves would chase the sun and moon. Sometimes things are just made up or the real story changes over time. So the moons might just be that. Chunks of rock. With zero importance. Doubtful but they could be. You need to be in a position to accept whatever the writers decide to do and you need to step back. PM me man. I’m happy to chat privately. But this is coming from real genuine concern. You are clinging too tightly and holding yourself too much to this. Especially where you’re making these connections that are tenuous at best

5+ Year Old Account
    Dude I’m saying this out of actual concern. You need to step back and away. You’re letting this consume you. There is literally zero evidence that says algalon has the sun of Azeroth in his wrist…..it is actually really illogical and it blizzard didn’t that people would be pretty upset over how ridiculous it is.

Not everything is tied together. The sun is a sun. The moons might even just be moons. Night elf tales said the moons used to go into the well every night. Pretty sure that never actually happened. Just like in RL Norse mythology the wolves would chase the sun and moon. Sometimes things are just made up or the real story changes over time. So the moons might just be that. Chunks of rock. With zero importance. Doubtful but they could be. You need to be in a position to accept whatever the writers decide to do and you need to step back. PM me man. I’m happy to chat privately. But this is coming from real genuine concern. You are clinging too tightly and holding yourself too much to this. Especially where you’re making these connections that are tenuous at best
    Don't worry I'm completely fine.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-01-23 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    When the winter Queen sees Ysera, she says this is of my sister - I had the distinct feeling, she meant dragon kind, not Ysera in particular.

when she said "my sister's pet" - i had the feeling she meant Ysera specifically.

how much of a hand in Azeroth's peculiar nature does Elune have?

We know she is connected to the Well of Eternity, we just don't know how.. those elves learnt arcane magic just to find out more - and while it is phrased as the "well" shaped them - how can something that isn't sentient "shape" anything unless it was guided?

Elune also creates the Naaru and was there in the ordering of light and void

Elune also seems to stand transition between death and l ife

Elune is of the pantheon of Life - which most likely means the true deity's over the realm of the living.. as in the the life side of death (rather than nature magic - I believe Elune can use every cosmic power around - although her night elf followers seem to have mostly arcane and the stars connected with her) and some light and void.

The arcane energy spells of Elune.. arcane is also tied to the titans, Elune is heavily involved with Titan Azeroth and also Eonar at the very least. Titans are very arcane heavy --

Elune is tied to all of this, Titans, Azeroth, Well of Eternity, Dragons, Naaru, Night elves, Cenarions, the Winter Queen on the Death relam side.

What is she? has anyone pieced it together?
    "how can something that isn't sentient "shape" anything unless it was guided?"

Have you ever seen a rock fall? Whatever is hit is (re)shaped quite thoroughly, no guiding hand required.
    Likewise can mindless chemicals shape creatures; some sorts of chemical waste carelessly dumped can literally turn frogs gay, to reference a meme.
    Which makes the night elves gay frogs in a very limited sense. Brilliant.

But enough of that, i think you may have a point in other parts, in that she may indeed be a source of dragons as she is a "renegade goddess" to the old gods, and indeed not limited to any particular cosmic force. A goddess of the material plane, perhaps allied to the titans, which would go further to explain why the titans felt that altering and empwering dragons was appropriate, but also to explain why she seems to shepherd all that seek to preserve existence against i.e. the void, the Legion and perhaps against any other force as well.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, the dragons were transformed from proto-dragons by the titans using the power of the Embrace, which implies to me that they probably needed to harness Elune's power over Life to rapidly evolve them. I don't think that necessarily was Elune's will, though, and they likely aren't bound to her in any meaningful way. And proto-dragons were originally descended from elementals.

As for Ysera specifically, it's more likely that she has a deeper connection with Elune via the Emerald Dream. And IMO it's likely that the Emerald Dream as we know it is only a small fraction of the Realm of Life that was ordered (= "created" in the Titan tongue) by Freya as part of the ordering of Azeroth.

I still think Elune is a first one, or an ancient one, whatever you wanna call it.

She seems to be everywhere at the same time which not even titans have been able to do.

And the word sister shouldn't be taken that literal, people call each other sisters even when they're not related.

And since nobody has ever seen Elune in a physical form, it could be that she's everyone's mother but essentially pretends to be on the same power scale.

and here I thought the sun and moon references in norse mythology were in a part reference to the duality found inside humans, which we now know to be related to our dualistic nervous systems (fight & flight vs. rest & digest) and how we as humans develop away from our naturalistic primal tethers; the two primal sources of energy (plant life relies on lunar and solar cycles for their own development / evolution which means its not much of a stretch to assume as living creatures our evolutionary ties are also related / reliant on such a duality). Wolves / beast legends then being humans "nature" to falsely transcend and conjoin the two forces into a perceived homeostatic state, except as following many of the tales becoming a different beast altogether, usually to the detriment of the individual. A lot of mythology becomes very psychologically profound if you're willing to accept its impossible to spoon feed knowledge to a very limited in formal logic / education culture, its not like they were ever teaching calculus as a means of throwing a spear against wind resistance / gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    I still think Elune is a first one, or an ancient one, whatever you wanna call it.

She seems to be everywhere at the same time which not even titans have been able to do.

And the word sister shouldn't be taken that literal, people call each other sisters even when they're not related.

And since nobody has ever seen Elune in a physical form, it could be that she's everyone's mother but essentially pretends to be on the same power scale.
    I may be biased after spending legion with my talking dagger lady but i think Elune is not a first one. It is heavily implied that she wasn't always the omnipotent godess we think she is. But then a lot has changed since legion so this implication could be wrong today.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    I may be biased after spending legion with my talking dagger lady but i think Elune is not a first one. It is heavily implied that she wasn't always the omnipotent godess we think she is. But then a lot has changed since legion so this implication could be wrong today.
    Sadly enough we'll never know, I'm certain blizzard is never going to reveal her, because I think it's gonna be the problem that she's either going to be too powerful or too weak.

Not sure where some of you are getting your info from, but from the lore that is probably all written over and forgotten, the Aspects were forged by the Titans from the bones of Galakrond, one of the 6 old gods that roamed across Azeroth. Galakrond was able to be killed as it ruled over the sky and the Aspects were created from its corpse. The other 5 old gods make a pentagram on the map of Azeroth itself and were found to be in symbiosis with the planet. -Killing them would kill the planet so they were all imprisoned. One was later killed by a titan and thats why you see its corpse with a titan weapon hanging out of it on the beach at Darkshore. Yes, a Pentagram. Light's Hope Chapel sits above the prison of an old god. Hakkar is also one of them. Silithus, Darkshore and of course Northrend all house old gods.

It's worth mentioning that the bones of Galakrond are surrounded by the Dragonshrines in Dragonblight. Be it as it may, the whole story was meant to be completely different. Blizzard decided to grab the cash rather than sit around the fire telling a good story to those who would listen. They lost my voice shortly after.

I'm sure this lore was written over and replaced by some nonsense that I'd hate, just like Scholomance was. Just like Arthas "taking over" the most powerful Necromancer to exist- Ner'zhul. I hate the "new" writers in World of Warcraft, they are an unimaginative bunch of simpletons with no understanding of either the occult or the Warhammer stories that they borrow heavily from. That's my two cents and Elune was meant to be simply Moonlight, which is basically how the Night Elves became Arcane users and rejected it.

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that the bones of Galakrond make the all seeing eye at the top of the pentagram, which I find very cool symbolism and I would guess that many of the uninitiated would view that as Satanic. Nothing of the sort- it represents that all your actions are viewed by others, even if you remain unseen while doing it. History will record it and by those actions you will be judged. This is pure occult symbolism and it's one that I very much appreciate in the game. Unlike the many sad flatscans we see producing work for the game as it is right now. Even all of Shadowlands is very sadly copied from Dungeons and Dragons with very little effort to even hide it. Warcraft has long stolen most of it's content from other games or stories, mainly Warhammer and Tolkien (and me). Most of whom plagiarized all their material from Nordic myth.

Algalon means Algorithm. Nothing more. I know this because I probably created him. The divinity of math is lost on so many. I'm sure some pleb came along and wrote a convoluted backstory on his creation but none of it is meaningful to me. The Titans are constructs. Robots. Their goal is simple; to create sentient life. They are same as the the Celestials in the Marvel comics. These beings are taken from the gods of Norse myth. Algalon is merely the programming left without a body. There. I've said it. Makes me angry that even Blizzard never saw it.

Full nerd points if you can figure out what is in the water directly south of Wyrmrest Temple.
    Last edited by zysis; 2022-01-23 at 04:59 AM.