... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Who really cares and why?
    Me. /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Guild?

...whaaat?
    Last time I checked they didn't win the latest race. They don't even have that many world first last boss kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If a 300-400M payout means getting fucked, then i want to get fucked as well.
    Thats lower than he normally makes in his bonus which is usually around 500+mil each year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Except they are not world's #1 WoW raiding guild
    #1 NA guild and let's face it when is the last time anyone cares about a EU guild? They might as well be the #1 world guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Thats lower than he normally makes in his bonus which is usually around 500+mil each year.
    Due to the scandals, Kotick cut his own salary and would not take any bonuses this year (or rather for 2021).
    And that 500M is pretty high, in 2020 he received 150M.

Disregarding that most of his bonuses are paid out in stocks, whereas now he receives actual cash.

Between Echo controversies and fraudLX drinks, maybe its better if Limit now Liquid be known as the best guild.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ, Max is such a fucking douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    People in general don't like liars. If you lie about insignificant stuff like this, why wouldn't you lie when it comes to other stuff?
    Then we have the fact about the ending bit where he denies the allegations with "why would I do this?".
    Well, to prop yourself up as a genius raider, you know the thing that makes you money. The thing that makes people follow you...
    He has all the reasons in the world to lie and then the question comes...what else has been lied about?
    yeah i dont like him, but idk why its the biggest deal in the universe so like why care, he cheated at a self imposed challenge, aw man the entire orginization needs to be purged i guess.
    tell me whne he cheats at an actual thing then maybe i will care.
    cause the idea "a cheater will always cheat" is dumb af, people cheat in single player games all the time, but dont then go and cheat at everything they do.

like seriously does him cheating at a self imposed challenge effect you at all? no? so why waste your time and stress yourself out giving a shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I think to call yourself the #1 raiding guild you have to have at least won the most recent RTWF, and some would say more than the most recent.

I say this as a Limit fan.

Inb4 "you're a scrub/casual" screeching
    they have won 2/3 of the last races, they lost sanctum but they did win castle and nylotha so i guess that is their reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    #1 Guild?

...whaaat?
    Last time I checked they didn't win the latest race. They don't even have that many world first last boss kills.
    they won first place in 2/3 of the last races. idk what before that i dont keep up with the rwf.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-01-23 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

they have won 2/3 of the last races, they lost sanctum but they did win castle and nylotha so i guess that is their reason.
    And by that logic Method can claim that since they've wont a heck of a lot more.

That's like the #2 or #3 Billboard artist claiming they're the top-selling artist.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

yeah i dont like him, but idk why its the biggest deal in the universe so like why care, he cheated at a self imposed challenge, aw man the entire orginization needs to be purged i guess.
    cause the idea "a cheater will always cheat" is dumb af, people cheat in single player games all the time, but dont then go and cheat at everything they do.

like seriously does him cheating at a self imposed challenge effect you at all? no? so why waste your time and stress yourself out giving a shit?
    It's not the cheating that's the issue... it's the lying that is the issue. Lying to people who watch it for the reason it's a blind playthrough is wrong. Especially when those views are tied to money.

I don't think anyone is stressing themselves out about this. Only thing I simply said is that people don't like being lied to. That's about it. All these hyperbolic responses on how EVERYONE IS STRESSING OUT OMG... is kind of weird and very bad faith.
    I literally watched a video of a calm dude saying why he's most likely lying, I then responded to you because you can't seem to understand why people don't like liars. That's about it.

No stress, nothing that impacts me. Just wanted to say my piece that it's not odd people don't like being lied to. Doesn't mean anyone is stressed out or upset.
    Just because people talk about something doesn't mean it's sole focus in their life.

I mean, you now responded to me. Are you upset and stressed out because I told you people don't like liars? Hardly. I don't think so at least, but maybe you are... dunno. Not gonna stress about it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account

they won first place in 2/3 of the last races. idk what before that i dont keep up with the rwf.
    Those are the only 2 times they've won. That doesn't make them #1 guild overall, not even close.

And by that logic Method can claim that since they've wont a heck of a lot more.

That's like the #2 or #3 Billboard artist claiming they're the top-selling artist.
    i mean yeah both of them have been #1 so they are both #1.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Makes no sense to arbitrarily pick the number of races that is most in your favor lol.
    The were not #1 in the last race and they are not #1 at the number of races won either.

Makes no sense to arbitrarily pick the number of races that is most in your favor lol.
    The were not #1 in the last race and they are not #1 at the number of races won either.
    reminder, limit and echo are the only guilds in the race, and echo has only won 1, while limit has won 2, that is why. cause method disbanded.

so out of all the currently active guilds? yeah limit is #1, they have the most first place victories of all currently active guilds.
    (Yes i know method still exists as they have now made a new roster but come on... they got 5th this teir...)

but here take a look, both shadowlands raids, and nyalotha.
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history/shadowlands
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history/battle-for-azeroth
    had to use this thing for a recent video, and yeah limit has popped off these last few tiers it seems.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-01-23 at 05:54 PM.

reminder, limit and echo are the only guilds in the race, and echo has only won 1, while limit has won 2, that is why. cause method disbanded.

so out of all the currently active guilds? yeah limit is #1, they have the most first place victories of all currently active guilds.
    (Yes i know method still exists as they have now made a new roster but come on... they got 5th this teir...)

but here take a look, both shadowlands raids, and nyalotha.
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history/shadowlands
    https://www.method.gg/raid-history/battle-for-azeroth
    had to use this thing for a recent video, and yeah limit has popped off these last few tiers it seems.
    Spoken like a true murican.

So you're counting the first 5 bosses that released in EU when they were already cleared as fair game now?
    Did Method actually disband? They were world 5 in the current tier which is not a small thing.

I still can't make my mind up when American guilds rate their guild as US# something instead of World#' something,
    whether that stems from extreme provinciality or thinking that rest of the world consists of unwashed monkeys
    Maybe it is both, who knows.

Spoken like a true murican.

So you're counting the first 5 bosses that released in EU when they were already cleared as fair game now?
    Did Method actually disband? They were world 5 in the current tier which is not a small thing.
    im not american but ok.
    and yeah method disbanded but recently came back
    also world 5 is pretty pitiful in world first race from what little i know.

also yeah, totally just US getting the head start of a couple hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean yeah both of them have been #1 so they are both #1.
    That's not how math works.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

That's not how math works.
    limit was #1 in caslte nathria and nyalotha
    Echo was #1 in sanctum of domination

Yeah that is how math works, multiple people can be #1.

you like literally never heard of a tie?

im not american but ok.
    and yeah method disbanded but recently came back
    also world 5 is pretty pitiful in world first race from what little i know.

also yeah, totally just US getting the head start of a couple hours.

So how does your logic work exactly?
    Method is not disbanded and has the most world first on end bosses than any other guild.
    Echo (who is mostly old Method members) has the world first on the current tier.
    Limit who played under different names has 2 races and somehow world #1?

Who? What? Eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯