Page 1 of 3
LastLast

10.0 The Final Titan

Hi everyone!

So for starters, 9.2 will release in late February while 10.0 will be revealed in March. The Deluxe/Collector's Edition rewards will be available from the pre-order right after the announcement; those rewards include a new transmogrification set based on the draconic flights (available in five distinct tints), an Emerald Dream inspired green drake called Emerald Guardian with a special animation allowing it to shift between our reality and the Emerald Dream, and a new pet named Musky based on the Musani, a weasel-inspired race native to the Dragon Isles.

After the ultimate fight against the Jailer on Zereth Mortis, it is revealed that he has drained Azeroth of almost all her lifeforce causing the Emerald Dream (which is revealed to entirely rely on her) to slowly collapse with our reality. We return to Azeroth only to see our world is in complete disarray as the collapsing Emerald Dream is radically altering reality around us. We follow Wrathion in his quest for the legendary Dragon Isles, to seek the aid of the dragonflights hoping their knowledge about the planet and the Titans will be enough to save Azeroth.

Future content patches will focus on a few of the remaining Dragon Isles and further revamps accross the old world (Quel'Thalas and Stormwind are next).

• New level cap: 70
    • New continent: Dragon Isles (65-70)
    • New zones: Thal'Dranath, Vermilion Valley, Uldorus
    • Revamped zones (Kalimdor 58-65): Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring, Mount Hyjal
    • Revamped zones (Eastern Kingdoms 58-65): Tirisfal Glades, Lordamere Meadows, Hinterlands, Eastweald
    • New capitals: Nordrassil (A), Lordaeron (H)

• No new race.
    • No new class.

• 7 New dungeons: Defense of Timbermaw Hold, Jintha'alor, Ruins of Darnassus, Scarlet Crypts, Onyxian Depths, Chromatic Archives, Galakrond's Demise, Dunes of Mazsora
    • 2 New raids: Stratholme's Barricade (3 bosses), Heart of Elunaria (10 bosses)
    • 1 New arena: Jaedenar's Pit

• New customisation for all races (emphasis on the allied races which have not yet received any additional customisations).
    • New class customisations (Emerald Dream druid forms, Chronomancy spell effects for mages, Dark Ranger spell effects for hunters, elemental forms for Shamans, etc.)
    • New abilities based on the five dragonflights obtained through the new progression system called Path of the Aspects.

• New mechanic: Living World / Dreaming World. Random, phased and interactive events happening all throughout the revamped zones of Azeroth where the Emerald Dream is collapsing unto our reality. You need to reach specific objectives in order to unlock the next rank of rewards. This is available to both solo players and groups.
    • Cross-faction groups are unlocked through an epic quest chain at level 70 involving Jaina, Tyrande, Thrall and Calia Menethil. Once unlocked, this applies to all past and current content and for all characters.

See you all soon for the live announcement.
    Last edited by Dramastraza; 2022-01-23 at 06:46 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is it

Sounds boring enough.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >Thal'dranath

Easy fake, that was a scrapped zone in Legion. (And I think they tried to cover their ass later saying that was the original name of the Broken Shore?)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Very little that I don’t like here but I’m doubting that those class customizations would be a thing

No new race or class also kinda sucks but at the same time I can see it with the current dev team using the excuse “another class makes balance a nightmare”

Top 3 with EOD and FotDI

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    >Thal'dranath

Easy fake, that was a scrapped zone in Legion. (And I think they tried to cover their ass later saying that was the original name of the Broken Shore?)
    I'm with Slowpoke on that one, although another retcon and making Thal'dranath a thing wouldn't be out of reach for Blizz. Has the Broken Shore ever been called that in game?

1+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it’s fake. Thal’dranath was the name of the Broken Shore (Legion) in WC3 and before it got changed (Legion announcement) where the Tomb of Sargeras is. Where Gul’dan went, then Illidan…

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake leak, but this is the third leak that has mentioned Elunaria as a raid.

This specific burner account OP one of the last 3 - 4 who have posted a bunch of fake leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uzira View Post
    This is it

The sky is also brown, since I said so.

emphasis on the allied races which have not yet received any additional customisations
    But they did...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this expansion name is real. Might be a placeholder though. Description sounds interesting and might actually be true IMO. Cheap enough for another boring expansion, new enough to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun056 View Post
    But they did...
    Not really I guess, if you consider Dark Iron dwarves, Kul Tiras humans, Vulpera...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake but probably better than what blizzard comes up with.

7+ Year Old Account
    No new race.
    No new class.
    This is the real leak.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramastraza View Post
    Hi everyone!

1. New zones: Thal'Dranath, Vermilion Valley, Uldorus
    2. Revamped zones (Kalimdor 58-65): Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring, Mount Hyjal
    3. Revamped zones (Eastern Kingdoms 58-65): Tirisfal Glades, Lordamere Meadows, Hinterlands, Eastweald

I am liking this. However, how can we have revamped zones that do not yet exist in the game?

I am also hoping for five new zones, one per each dragon flight (red, green, blue, yellow, black). We can already imagine how they will probably look like from the various dragon shrines/zones in the game. I would love a new 'Suramar-like' zone with solo endgame progression.

I personally think the possibility they squash shadowlands into the sub 60 content and make you do 50-60 again is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I am liking this. However, how can we have revamped zones that do not yet exist in the game?

I am also hoping for five new zones, one per each dragon flight (red, green, blue, yellow, black). We can already imagine how they will probably look like from the various dragon shrines/zones in the game. I would love a new 'Suramar-like' zone with solo endgame progression.
    It was pointed out to me in the 10.0 spec thread that Eastweald refers to the Plaguelands, so I guess Lordamere Meadows is... Alterac and Hillsbrad Foot? Or perhaps Silverpine Forest too?
    What does not make sense to me are the three new zones: Thal'Dranath is an elven scrapped zone from Legion, then we have Uldorus which is an alleged titan facility, and then a single draconic-like zone? I don't know, something doesn't click

Quote Originally Posted by Dramastraza View Post

• No new race.
    • No new class.
    This probably makes it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It was pointed out to me in the 10.0 spec thread that Eastweald refers to the Plaguelands, so I guess Lordamere Meadows is... Alterac and Hillsbrad Foot? Or perhaps Silverpine Forest too?
    What does not make sense to me are the three new zones: Thal'Dranath is an elven scrapped zone from Legion, then we have Uldorus which is an alleged titan facility, and then a single draconic-like zone? I don't know, something doesn't click
    Just to add, renaming the Plaguelands zones makes sense if they've been restored. So Eastweald fits but "Lordamere" refers to the lake south of Lordaeron. There's no real sense in re-naming any of the zones that border it.

A decent 'leak,' apart from the preposterous title. There are things to like here.