Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You have very little reason to doubt the reward system that I have never claimed is tied to me, specifically, so much as something that is going on behind closed doors.

I'm not sure why you're so eager to try and deny the existence of a game mechanic. Not only was I subjected to a silence mechanic, Marack was given complete immunity on D1 and N1. Other things happened, too, though they can't really be discussed given the rules in play.

So you can jump up and down and hint that you're totally a JOAT all you like and you may very well be, though it strikes me as rather disingenuous to ignore that this is very much a bastard game.

In case it isn't clear, the silence was not something linked to my role. I strongly suspect that it was someone's one off day action, targeted at me due to winning the previous game - and yes, day actions exist in this game as I am certain others can confirm.
    I have no idea why you are making this about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I have no idea why you are making this about you.
    Because of this:

I am sad I woke up too late to help solve the puzzle. But GJ team...although you have given Graeham the ability to speak...maybe not a GJ.
    I just see everyone else as town based on their votes and vote timings. Vals vote on you, Pyschos vote on Val. People seem to really disagree with the idea that Graeham could be scum and draw that much attention to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i like the idea of a grae scum but some ppl seem so adamant about the d1 puzzle thing that he must be town because that would be too cruel to scum to not have a voice

First of all - lul XD Listo, I have watched you make up shit to avoid lynches when you had to - even without knowing what you'd be stepping into. So don't try to act like you wouldn't fake something blind. And even if your ability is legit it doesn't make you not scum. You hand out a kill to someone in the faith they aren't going to turn around and shoot the person who gave it, and bam. That's another potential town dead. Nope. No thank you.

And Secondly - Grae and Xan, please stop bickering. I am pretty positive now you are both town and we don't need this devolving into a mess between you. I don't see a world where scum xan bothers going at you like this grae; and I sincerely doubt grae pulls all that nonsense as scum and then hammers his poisoner four hours early when that time could have seen things shift elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    First of all - lul XD Listo, I have watched you make up shit to avoid lynches when you had to - even without knowing what you'd be stepping into. So don't try to act like you wouldn't fake something blind. And even if your ability is legit it doesn't make you not scum. You hand out a kill to someone in the faith they aren't going to turn around and shoot the person who gave it, and bam. That's another potential town dead. Nope. No thank you.

And Secondly - Grae and Xan, please stop bickering. I am pretty positive now you are both town and we don't need this devolving into a mess between you. I don't see a world where scum xan bothers going at you like this grae; and I sincerely doubt grae pulls all that nonsense as scum and then hammers his poisoner four hours early when that time could have seen things shift elsewhere.
    Your likely right the weird thing is val and grae have been super bias in the past about voting each other so why change now? Just sumthin i remember but ill go along with a "towny" grae for meow

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account

Well, then I don't remember me ever doing it. Also, I gave it to Psycho and completely expected myself to be shot with it. And besides that fact, I was completely open about the chance of failure and the downside that occurs if the ability fails. I gain nothing by giving out that info.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well, then I don't remember me ever doing it. Also, I gave it to Psycho and completely expected myself to be shot with it. And besides that fact, I was completely open about the chance of failure and the downside that occurs if the ability fails. I gain nothing by giving out that info.
    Why bother shareing unless sum1 else brings it up tho your just tossing more wifom into thread which is kinda unnecessary

10+ Year Old Account
    Why bother shareing unless sum1 else brings it up tho your just tossing more wifom into thread which is kinda unnecessary
    Because it is a major downside for the KP I gave out. I think being aware that if the KP fails you get RBd for the night is important info to share.

Except you do? The possibility of avoiding being lynched.

Your anger about day ending early feels like being upset you never even got a chance to try to save your partner - it's not even a factor of not getting out your ability to hand out stuff since you are claiming you thought that was a night action. Val choosing claws instead of you is not in your favor, and your claimed role doesn't convince me it's not a scum power. Offering it to the person who wanted your head gives you cookies, sure. But really what else could you do there? Psycho was arguing for your lynch and you needed to appease him.

I see reasons why everyone else is town. I see none that convince me that you are. It's that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Except you do? The possibility of avoiding being lynched.

Your anger about day ending early feels like being upset you never even got a chance to try to save your partner - it's not even a factor of not getting out your ability to hand out stuff since you are claiming you thought that was a night action. Val choosing claws instead of you is not in your favor, and your claimed role doesn't convince me it's not a scum power. Offering it to the person who wanted your head gives you cookies, sure. But really what else could you do there? Psycho was arguing for your lynch and you needed to appease him.

I see reasons why everyone else is town. I see none that convince me that you are. It's that simple.
    But I never mentioned anger about day ending early? It was more annoyance that due to me having to go to work I more or less missed everything that happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I literally mentioned it that 1 time as D2 started and then never brought it up again lol.

Idk how much i buy this

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk how much i buy this
    Then go ahead and vote me. Like yes school and work has taken a lot of time from me but I would still try to make time if I was scum lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then go ahead and vote me. Like yes school and work has taken a lot of time from me but I would still try to make time if I was scum lol.
    but if you're town you wouldnt give a shit and half ass it like you currently are? nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: listo

I think Foxxi makes a solid point about Xan's reads being a bit too jaded to be scum, and I think trying to argue about the realness of Grae's claims doesn't do him any favors.

listo's claim had enough margin of doubt because if I don't get the kp, he can just claim his action failed, and if others are saying he's prone to make these kinds of claims, then I don't really know why I would vote anyone else. I think Marack/Grae/Claws are all town for various reasons, Foxxi has been working hard today and I think is less likely to be partnered with Val. Xan's focus on Foxxi and arguing about Grae seems less likely to come from scum. Apparently Robo is vouching for Lora's info and I don't think we have 3 scum, so it's not both of them, and I dunno, Lora apparently knows something about him that would prevent him from getting lynched, so he's probably just town. We seemingly can't vote Lora today even if we wanted to.

So it's listo or we somehow wait until we can chop Lora

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Vote: listo

I think Foxxi makes a solid point about Xan's reads being a bit too jaded to be scum, and I think trying to argue about the realness of Grae's claims doesn't do him any favors.

listo's claim had enough margin of doubt because if I don't get the kp, he can just claim his action failed, and if others are saying he's prone to make these kinds of claims, then I don't really know why I would vote anyone else. I think Marack/Grae/Claws are all town for various reasons, Foxxi has been working hard today and I think is less likely to be partnered with Val. Xan's focus on Foxxi and arguing about Grae seems less likely to come from scum. Apparently Robo is vouching for Lora's info and I don't think we have 3 scum, so it's not both of them, and I dunno, Lora apparently knows something about him that would prevent him from getting lynched, so he's probably just town. We seemingly can't vote Lora today even if we wanted to.

So it's listo or we somehow wait until we can chop Lora
    you want to lynch a confirmed tpr. KEKW good fucking luck with that buddy.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

You can chop lora but he wont die

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you want to lynch a confirmed tpr. KEKW good fucking luck with that buddy.
    This ignores everything I've said today about your slot, but sure

- - - Updated - - -

You can chop lora but he wont die
    Duh. That's my point

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    This ignores everything I've said today about your slot, but sure

- - - Updated - - -

Duh. That's my point
    in what world would lynching a confirmed tracker ever be considered? because you're salty about the 25%? boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    in what world would lynching a confirmed tracker ever be considered? because you're salty about the 25%? boo hoo.
    I honestly don't even care about the 25% anymore

No, in a bastard game where I have pretty solid reasons for town reading everyone else and your track action is literally the only thing holding me back from thinking to you could be scum. Being a bastard game, it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY but not impossible scum have access to some kind of track action. And then the mass amount of claims coming from you about everything feeling too OP to be believable, unless you're a 3p.

So if we're wrong on listo my gut says there's some shenanigans surrounding your slot.

But even then, I'd re-evaluate that going into next phase

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess no KP for you Psycho oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah you are all wrong on my slot massively lol. But what do I care.

Guess no KP for you Psycho oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yeah you are all wrong on my slot massively lol. But what do I care.
    Who do you suggest?