Is it good to come back to 9.2 ?

Hi, I stopped playing few months after release and I want to come back to 9.2, is it worth coming back or just wait for 10 ?

- any changes that made that made the game less gated and grindy ?
    - are legendaries still based on super expensive crafted items ?

thanks for your advices.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll still likely have to go through a number of grinds before you can get to play your character at a reasonable level

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You'll still likely have to go through a number of grinds before you can get to play your character at a reasonable level
    Can I know what are those grinds ? any time gated ones ? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Only grind is korthia if you care about 252 conduits right away. Im sure there will be a catch up in 9.2 just like 9.1.

Edit- thats even if you consider korthia a grind any more since 9.1.5. Was done with it on a alt in like 1 week maybe 10 hours /played.

The rest is just play the game and do content and don't sit on mmoc whining all day and you will have it done.
    Last edited by Caerrona; 2022-01-24 at 12:14 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Not really, they removed a lot of the time gated grinds. Getting renown is easy, anima is plentiful

With Korthia grind anyway to get a bunch of Korthia Crystals you need for best leggy. If you buy mats or even farm on yourself most of them the leggy isnt expensive at all. Even if you buy all mats you pay 50-80 i would guess, depens on server/leggy u want.

Good day. You can go back to 9.2 to get used to it and remember how to play. And over time, you will upgrade to 10, I think there will be a cool update.

So the only problem for me would be the legendary mats that are still expensive and their unlocks locked behind random torghast bosses ?
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2022-01-24 at 05:02 PM.