7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Was that logo confirmed fake? I figured it was, just curious if whoever made it stated so
    No confirmation just speculation that it’s fake. The whole “found on discord” thing is

Hence my joke too.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No matter how easy it is, from their POV it's better to add 1 mount for let's say 650 and 4 mounts to any activity in game available by everyone than 5 mounts for 450, 500, 550, 600, 650 where first 4 are basically freebie for veteran collector and almost unobtainable for ultra casual.

For collectors newbies 400 mounts is a lot, but when some of them cross this line they obviously are already hooked into mount collecting and achiev for every few hundreds is enough. And remember, people quit, new people join, collectors with over 400 mounts will always be minority.

Every achiev is designed this way. (Numbers from ass) You have achiev for completing 5 quests, then 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, but never 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, etc.

Still Pandaria is my least favourite continent since Cata. Which tells a lot about quality of zones, since it has ton of beautiful spots as well.
    Pandaria is my favorite. Honestly WoD too. WoD lacked content, but the actual zone was just fantastic. The perfect mix between modern and old zone design. Some spots felt open like in Gorgrond of FFR, and all zones has a high density of rares/treasures etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Warcraft single player RPG by Obsidian. .
    wow single player rpg like skyrim would be amazing, rly, the possibilities of a rts(better lore) with the rpg part of wow, i somehow find wow enjoyable in lots of aspects as a solo game.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wow single player rpg like skyrim would be amazing, rly, the possibilities of a rts(better lore) with the rpg part of wow, i somehow find wow enjoyable in lots of aspects as a solo game.
    I'd prefer a JRPG style or BG style one, but a single player RPG would definitely interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    To be honest, I miss the zone design and aesthetics of WoD. An expansion that didn't plan to have flying and zones were designed to not be obnoxious without flying, unlike in Legion and parts of BfA. The legion zones were also aesthetically really beautiful, as a whole much more than the expansion zones we got since then. (If we were to go just by zones Suramar wouid be up there, but I am rating all zones available at launch together)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/obT445jFX2E/maxresdefault.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...?maxWidth=1200
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...87-talador.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/532232.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/420232.jpg
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HObQ7SH9zxU/maxresdefault.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...6-gorgrond.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...94-nagrand.jpg
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jPUwDUgsaFM/maxresdefault.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/429289.jpg
    You are making me sad. WoD could and should have been the best expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd prefer a JRPG style or BG style one, but a single player RPG would definitely interest me.
    Warcraft defo wouldn't fit a JRPG
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Since the joke went way beyond what I wanted haha this is obviously a fake, just poking fun at the whole "found on discord" meme with the original logo leak....

It's using the (at least we think fake) empire of dragons logo that was "found on a discord".
    Last edited by MabusGaming; 2022-01-25 at 02:13 AM.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are making me sad. WoD could and should have been the best expansion.
    Man I remember coming out of WoD everyone talking big things about Argus, Ogres, an AU Azeroth where Humans drank fel blood, sky was the limit on the madness.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I remember coming out of WoD everyone talking big things about Argus, Ogres, an AU Azeroth where Humans drank fel blood, sky was the limit on the madness.
    I mean, since the Dragon Isles could be flying, technically the sky is still the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Warcraft defo wouldn't fit a JRPG
    Sure would. WoW wouldn't. WarCraft? Not that hard.

Mind you, i'm talking gameplay, here, not art style or anything.

Well that just further cements what people are saying imo. Of course, we wont know until 10.0. Lets hope 10.0 is good.
    If it’s not I might be done with MMOs

My monk plays the exact same as BfA and it’s still got the same bugs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I mean, its unlikely its WoW news in the first place.

Ybarra is leader of Blizzard as whole. So what he discusses will likely be company wide initiatives rather than focused on one franchise in particular. But that said, its entirely possible he will unveil the replacement they have in mind for BlizzCon this year and potentially moving forward.
    They already had that
    It was canceled because the coof

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sure would. WoW wouldn't. WarCraft? Not that hard.
    Let them figure out how to write ONE character competently before they try crafting an entire cast of characters, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Let them figure out how to write ONE character competently before they try crafting an entire cast of characters, please.
    You say that like most RPGs, or especially JRPGs are competently written.

Nothing is perfect, and at least they tried?

Ok I got you fam

The jailer did cause damage to Azeroth
    Nozdormu uses the power of other bronze dragons to slow the effects long enough for it to be healed and not kill everything on the planet. This leads to him and the dragons that helped him to become the first of the infinite flight. Chromie and the rest of the bronze flight are fine because they were fine with the fate that was coming. This leads to Chromie’s now infinite dragon friend traveling the timelines trying to kill her but we already took care of that.

This leads to the first of many rising threats in the expansion.

The Scarlet Crusade is slowly recruiting and after seeing Genn lose his shit at Anduin for not killing sylvanas and essentially denying justice to all who died including his wife they cause an uprising saying that Genn is a true king and Anduin is a stain on his Family legacy. They try to depose Anduin claiming they have the true heir to Lordaeron and that we need a king that won’t put the enemies of the kingdoms ahead of it’s people. This makes Anduin emo and depressed seeking comfort in the arms of Talia who says she knows how it feels to live up to a father’s legacy and never feel good enough. Calia appears and tells the people that the scarlet crusade lies because she had a daughter not a son. She gets kidnapped and is set to be executed as a lying abomination. Bolvar leads the charge to get her back with Talia and the forces of Kul Tiras behind her. When they get there Bolvar mentions how Calia looks like his presumed dead wife and as he tells her the story of his wife she gets ready to speak but the false heir appears and reveals he was a black dragon and the son of Nefarion. After we escape Calia hears Bolvar use Talia’s nickname and then asks if he was a soldier when he met his wife and it’s revealed that….CALIA IS HIS WIFE!!! Now to cripple the scarlet crusade and raise lordaeron from its ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Since the joke went way beyond what I wanted haha this is obviously a fake, just poking fun at the whole "found on discord" meme with the original logo leak....

It's using the (at least we think fake) empire of dragons logo that was "found on a discord".
    i don't think they'd use the PT/CET time for announcement pics. Rather PT/EST as most people do in America.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Just for comparison, I searched for the 2015 live stream announcement:

Here's the leaked one:

If these EoD logos are fake, then people are really invested in making them...

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Just for comparison, I searched for the 2015 live stream announcement:

Here's the leaked one:

If these EoD logos are fake, then people are really invested in making them...
    The guy that made the bottom photo admitted it was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    I really hope they step it up from 2021's announcements, because those were awful. We need PowerPoint slides, damn it. Show me concept art, let a developer explain new features enthusiastically, and show a bunch or trailers.
    These were the old Blizzard days... Metzen was such a legend:

I still remember being worried when he left, and I was right to be...

15+ Year Old Account
    This is there speculation thread so I'm speculating:

I don't know how we get there but I'm sure Azshara will be brought back. I hope in the context of a new kaldorei empire. 0

On context of the last pages: those fake images are really fun!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...