The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    this isnt a sign its coming to US servers, its not part of the US bundle.
    Eh it might. They dropped the Imp in a Ball after the fact as well.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    this isnt a sign its coming to US servers, its not part of the US bundle.
    And it won't. TCG was never available in China, so this is pretty meaningless (in the sense that all players will have this mount in China, making it common, but it won't make it any less rare on US and EU servers).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's getting even better, my god lol.

1+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread! Not trying to be pessimistic. I am an optimist! Just trying to be realistic that we may be getting hyped up just to be let down. Can't really blame Blizzard for not announcing something they never said they would announce.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I love this thread! Not trying to be pessimistic. I am an optimist! Just trying to be realistic that we may be getting hyped up just to be let down. Can't really blame Blizzard for not announcing something they never said they would announce.
    Overhyping and feeling let down is part of this thread, it feeds the anticipation. Just sit down, lay back, and enjoy the ride aboard the bumpy, unsteady, steamy, noisy but most importantly magnificent hype train!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Not bad, not bad at all. Zandalar and Kul'Tiras seem too small to carry their own expansion, though, and while I can see the Zandalari Empire staying neutral after our visit, Kul'Tiras would definitively join the Alliance again. I mean, it would feel bad if in one expansion one faction gets a new race while the other does not. But for sure Blizzard could have make it work with a different treatment.

The BfA way of handeling N'zoth still gets me. Why they were so eager to rush through so much good and potential plotlines? Hopefully 10.0 gives us some answers.
    Honestly, I agree that BFA should have been two expansions, but not like that.

8.0 Nazjatar continent. Leading up to Nyalotha zone and raid.
    9.0. BFA kultiras and zandalar. Pure faction war expansion with both sides committing atrocities. Sylvanas doesn't betray us until the final patch. The Jailer is built up and is more of an opportunist instead of a 4000IQ mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    How can Alleria and Turalyon be involved in the dragon expansion? I mean, they fought Deathwing once, but otherwise there is zero connection thematically.
    That's easy, make up new stuff. if the light and void is involved it's even easier. No one said prior invovlement was a necessary criteria. It's a good one to have because it gives continuity and connection (we all love stories and fave characters contiued), but it isn't essential, things can be equally interesting without any, as something new starts. new things are also necessary .

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

9.0. BFA kultiras and zandalar. Pure faction war expansion with both sides committing atrocities. Sylvanas doesn't betray us until the final patch. The Jailer is built up and is more of an opportunist instead of a 4000IQ mastermind.
    That is exactly what he is in game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Lol, too early...

What exactly are we waiting for? A sign from God? The end of Covid? The beginning of 2023?
    Well I guess they were right. The announcements are coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    No you can't, but lets be real. They are fully aware that the playerbase is expecting an expansion announcement very soon, so claiming there's news coming this week after acknowledging the shit show that 2021 was, and not delivering something substantial is a pretty dick move.

AT LEAST
    give us a 9.2 launch date FFS.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

I'd even take flipping them around.

Put Sylvanas on the back burner after BFA and do an expansion centered around Azshara/N'Zoth, then come back to Sylvanas having made her move while we were justifiably distracted.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No you can't, but lets be real. They are fully aware that the playerbase is expecting an expansion announcement very soon, so claiming there's news coming this week after acknowledging the shit show that 2021 was, and not delivering something substantial is a pretty dick move.

AT LEAST
    give us a 9.2 launch date FFS.
    Varx has a point. 9.2 release date is the bare minimum, and I'm expecting a future date for 10.0 announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'd even take flipping them around.

Put Sylvanas on the back burner after BFA and do an expansion centered around Azshara/N'Zoth, then come back to Sylvanas having made her move while we were justifiably distracted.
    I agree this would have been much better.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That is exactly what he is in game though.
    He literally says every pawn set into place, every move calculated, or some shit like that. He talks like a 4000IQ mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Varx has a point. 9.2 release date is the bare minimum, and I'm expecting a future date for 10.0 announcement.

I agree this would have been much better.
    Announcement for an announcement date of 10.0 would be fine too.

I just don't think they have any right to dangle a damn carrot in out face after everything that's happened and their "heartfelt" message last week.

This is probably what we will get. Although, again, the way in which they announce the survival game is strange, makes me think that we can get a similar announcement for other games or content of current games.

But I have to say that it will be a weird way to announce 9.2 if Ybarra just tweets: ''9.2 on february 18! New expansion announcement two weeks after that!''

If we have to wait until March for an expansion reveal after today it will be tough.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yeah, I was never expecting to be blindsided by an expansion announcement drop this week, but still... something for the existing WoW fans would be great. They need to give us a heads up beforehand so the hype can actually build. I would wager a guess that they don't know how they're going to announce it yet, given the Blizzconline cancellation.

This is probably what we will get. Although, again, the way in which they announce the survival game is strange, makes me think that we can get a similar announcement for other games or content of current games.

But I have to say that it will be a weird way to announce 9.2 if Ybarra just tweets: ''9.2 on february 18! New expansion announcement two weeks after that!''

If we have to wait until March for an expansion reveal after today it will be tough.
    I agree that new game announcement is so underwhelming, it surprises me it came out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Yeah, I was never expecting to be blindsided by an expansion announcement drop this week, but still... something for the existing WoW fans would be great. They need to give us a heads up beforehand so the hype can actually build. I would wager a guess that they don't know how they're going to announce it yet, given the Blizzconline cancellation.
    I want to believe they know how they will announce it, and it will probably be similar to what they did for 9.2 (which I really liked btw, especially the focus on the artists) with more solid information regarding the systems and such. So it will probably be one big presentation with a small intro speech followed by the cinematic, main features of the expansion and a deeper dive into the story with a final message telling us to stay tuned soon for more information on 10.0 and this new beginning for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Days go by fast.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi