Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Meanwhile grae hammered quick his role makes 0 sense right now at least lora comfirmed what i do and if i made a mistake on lora since day ended early that shouldnt be on me if loras magically scum then feel free to elim me
    How, exactly, does my role make 'zero sense'? We're on D3 and there has yet to be a single night kill. No doubt due to the reduced chance for night and day actions to succeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Moderator Announcement:

I was advised that we may not have been clear. When we say all actions now have a 25% chance to fail, we mean all actions.

If you have specific questions regarding your role, please ask in your private chats.
    Quoting this for relevance.

All actions. All. Actions.

This is the sort of thing you usually catch, Claws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    How, exactly, does my role make 'zero sense'? We're on D3 and there has yet to be a single night kill. No doubt due to the reduced chance for night and day actions to succeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quoting this for relevance.

All actions. All. Actions.

This is the sort of thing you usually catch, Claws.
    because he never learned how to read or use his brain. stop bullying him. its not his fault he never made it past the 2nd grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

No kills looks like we can thank lora for that too but really we have no way to comfirm your bs so thats why it makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    No kills looks like we can thank lora for that too but really we have no way to comfirm your bs so thats why it makes no sense
    hey thanks lora for significantly reducing the ability for kills to occur why no problem it was my pleasure

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Im actually curious if any1 ability goes off now the % could be too low that or our bastard mod is only rolling with a loaded dice

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    because he never learned how to read or use his brain. stop bullying him. its not his fault he never made it past the 2nd grade.
    Fair enough.

What doesn't make any sense is your eagerness to get rid of me. We haven't had a single night kill so far, which is a good thing - but if one does go through and results in no role or alignment flip then that is going to be a major headache for everybody. Unless, of course, it can be unveiled - which is precisely what my role entails.

I just can't fathom why you're trying to pass that off as 'useless'.

Fair enough.

What doesn't make any sense is your eagerness to get rid of me. We haven't had a single night kill so far, which is a good thing - but if one does go through and results in no role or alignment flip then that is going to be a major headache for everybody. Unless, of course, it can be unveiled - which is precisely what my role entails.

Its pretty useless unless theres bodies to examine and thanks to lora theres not plus really i for sum reason have the gut feeling your just caught up in a lie

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty useless unless theres bodies to examine and thanks to lora theres not plus really i for sum reason have the gut feeling your just caught up in a lie
    you realize you are complaining about lack of dead people, right?

you realize you are complaining about lack of dead people, right?
    You did point out im stupid did you not?

- - - Updated - - -

Plus tbh im used to kills giving info and ppl fucking up because they murdered

- - - Updated - - -

With no murder no guilty conscience

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a really weird game of mafia when on day three the only deaths have been from lynches. Anyway, time to read stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

And that wasn't a lot. People are floundering about. Such a contradiction, so much information out there, and yet seemingly no information at all. When everybody's got some kind of special role and so many actions are failing, it seems perhaps a little difficult to come to a decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Clawsout- Made Lora immortal. Not inherently a townie thing, but not inherently a scum thing. Claims Lora was a joke choice he would've changed if day hadn't ended early, unless I misunderstood. On the other hand, if he were scum he might have chosen Lora as a person who's both highly likely to get lynched and having a decent chance to not explain why he's not dead out of spite for being lynched to begin with, potentially wasting further lynches if town tries to keep lynching him. Not opposed to lynching.

Foxxi- Claims the ability to ensure a night action succeeds. Odds are, she'd have to have made up the role entirely if she were scum, because if scum had this ability I don't think we'd see two nights with no kills. Plus she supposedly has a result from some sort of probably not standard cop probably clearing her. Don't wish to lynch her.

Graeham- The code man, jack of all trades and/or medical examiner. There is a possibility that he's actually the serial killer or some other 3rd party, but I wouldn't count on it. Prefer not to lynch for now.

Lora- Tracker and person I will never lynch because reasons. Made into the maddening immortal man.

Marack- Tracked to Foxxi on N1, implies he's a cop, no result on N2. Long shot chance of being on a scum team with Foxxi and pulling a big bluff, but probably not because of scum to town ratios and stuff. Possible he's a currently solo scum that merely had to come up with an excuse for visiting Foxxi. Still, I would not wish to lynch the implied cop claim at this stage.

Psycho- Claims Governor. Had to look it up to remind myself what this role does since I've seen it so rarely. Able to prevent a lynch from happening, typically town, but not exclusively. If we knew the scum make up, it'd make analysis easier for this. Can one give him credit for not preventing the lynch on Val? It merely called him a scum poisoner, without indication for sure that he was on a team. Plus, if they were on a team, preventing his lynch on day 1 would almost certainly backfire. Also, it's an easy enough claim to fake as long as he doesn't seem to have cause to prevent a lynch. I'm afraid I can't say for sure whether or not I can trust him.

Robo- It's a me, and I obviously won't lynch myself.

Xanjori- Doctor claim, with the ability to cure poison. Mafia doc is certainly possible in a game with presumably a serial killer. I have to wonder if he's a doctor specifically to counter poison, or a doctor that simply can counter poison.

- - - Updated - - -

8 people alive. Two I definitely won't lynch under pretty much any circumstances (Myself and Lora), so six left.

Claws
    Foxxi
    Graeham
    Marack
    Psycho
    Xanjori

There's the almost cop claim and the person he's more or less cleared (marack and Foxxi), let's remove them too, at least for today.

Claws
    Graeham
    Psycho
    Xanjori

Graeham might be a 3rd party, perhaps even a serial killer, but I want to give him a pass as a supposed medical examiner in case we do get a mystery body. That brings me down to:

Claws
    Psycho
    Xanjori

From my perspective, those are the three candidates for lynching.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2022-01-26 at 01:35 AM.

Plus tbh im used to kills giving info and ppl fucking up because they murdered
    Yes, everybody is used to that but this isn't a standard game and is very likely to be a slow burn as a result.

Mathematically speaking the odds of a kill going off are still far higher than there being no kill btw. Unless there happens to be a role in game that can block kills. It seems insane to me people would lynch the claimed doc in a game where no kills have gone through.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for being MIA 1st half of this gameday, life got in the way...

I agree mostly with Robo's analysis, however,

Cant put Robo is the garuanteed town slot... best I can do with Robo right now is, not willing to lynch today.
    Xan, not in my PoE since a claimed Doc.

Can agree with Claws/Psycho in PoE, but I would put Grae in as a 3rd.

I'm not lynching Marack, Xanjori, Lora, Robo or myself obviously - for various reasons... I am willing to hear arguments for Psycho, Claws and Grae...

I would like Psycho to come back and answer my questions, and also give his thoughts on what he wants to do. His absence bothers me, but more because I know he is a capable solver and not having his thoughts and opinions hurts. I don't think he just ups and vanishes here as scum though?

I could see there being a scum between claws and grae... there are points in either direction that make some amount of sense to me, but the last time I tried to solve this based on what makes sense to me it didn't work... so I don't know. I feel like we should at least see a death before we decide if Grae is lying? But what if we have another night where no one dies?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Another problem with the whole you may not see another kill next day with and leaving grae up that specific killer if in game could just not kill til he's gone honestly i don't believe him but if your gonna lynch me at least look at him after.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    It's a really weird game of mafia when on day three the only deaths have been from lynches. Anyway, time to read stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

And that wasn't a lot. People are floundering about. Such a contradiction, so much information out there, and yet seemingly no information at all. When everybody's got some kind of special role and so many actions are failing, it seems perhaps a little difficult to come to a decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Clawsout- Made Lora immortal. Not inherently a townie thing, but not inherently a scum thing. Claims Lora was a joke choice he would've changed if day hadn't ended early, unless I misunderstood. On the other hand, if he were scum he might have chosen Lora as a person who's both highly likely to get lynched and having a decent chance to not explain why he's not dead out of spite for being lynched to begin with, potentially wasting further lynches if town tries to keep lynching him. Not opposed to lynching.

Foxxi- Claims the ability to ensure a night action succeeds. Odds are, she'd have to have made up the role entirely if she were scum, because if scum had this ability I don't think we'd see two nights with no kills. Plus she supposedly has a result from some sort of probably not standard cop probably clearing her. Don't wish to lynch her.

Graeham- The code man, jack of all trades and/or medical examiner. There is a possibility that he's actually the serial killer or some other 3rd party, but I wouldn't count on it. Prefer not to lynch for now.

Lora- Tracker and person I will never lynch because reasons. Made into the maddening immortal man.

Marack- Tracked to Foxxi on N1, implies he's a cop, no result on N2. Long shot chance of being on a scum team with Foxxi and pulling a big bluff, but probably not because of scum to town ratios and stuff. Possible he's a currently solo scum that merely had to come up with an excuse for visiting Foxxi. Still, I would not wish to lynch the implied cop claim at this stage.

Psycho- Claims Governor. Had to look it up to remind myself what this role does since I've seen it so rarely. Able to prevent a lynch from happening, typically town, but not exclusively. If we knew the scum make up, it'd make analysis easier for this. Can one give him credit for not preventing the lynch on Val? It merely called him a scum poisoner, without indication for sure that he was on a team. Plus, if they were on a team, preventing his lynch on day 1 would almost certainly backfire. Also, it's an easy enough claim to fake as long as he doesn't seem to have cause to prevent a lynch. I'm afraid I can't say for sure whether or not I can trust him.

Robo- It's a me, and I obviously won't lynch myself.

Xanjori- Doctor claim, with the ability to cure poison. Mafia doc is certainly possible in a game with presumably a serial killer. I have to wonder if he's a doctor specifically to counter poison, or a doctor that simply can counter poison.

- - - Updated - - -

8 people alive. Two I definitely won't lynch under pretty much any circumstances (Myself and Lora), so six left.

Claws
    Foxxi
    Graeham
    Marack
    Psycho
    Xanjori

There's the almost cop claim and the person he's more or less cleared (marack and Foxxi), let's remove them too, at least for today.

Claws
    Graeham
    Psycho
    Xanjori

Graeham might be a 3rd party, perhaps even a serial killer, but I want to give him a pass as a supposed medical examiner in case we do get a mystery body. That brings me down to:

Claws
    Psycho
    Xanjori

From my perspective, those are the three candidates for lynching.
    lol

Vote: Robo

- - - Updated - - -

Odds are there was scum or 3p threat on the listo lynch. Not 100% sure Foxxi puts herself out there like, especially if red, but since the possibility of a cannibal(still catching up, not sure if this was confirmed by Grae), that's made me wonder about Foxxi's slot more

I guess I forgot Robo can apparently be confirmed by Lora. Not sure if that's been outed or anything yet, but listo had a believable claim and we chopped him and as of last phase, Lora and Robo we're being cryptic, so I'm not willing to just give that a pass anymore.

Claws probably still unlikely red but not impossible to be 3p

- - - Updated - - -

My role is to shed light on the role and alignment of missing players, though nobody has gone missing as of yet which is likely due to successful protects and/or Lora's play back on D1.

I assumed everyone was familiar enough with the role not to assume that I was the doctor as well.
    oh well i can sort that out for you. itd be claws. if i am to die or otherwise be removed from the game my role will be hidden. thats one of the key things about my "immortality" that was bestowed on me.
    Well, this has solved itself

Vote: Claws

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    I don't know what to think right now... if we have a cannibal like grae's claim implies, maybe psycho is right and they trade odd/even night kills with the scum? Because two nights in a row with no kills seems unlikely even with failure and protections... I'd have expected at least one kill by now. Or maybe the cannibal is part of the scum team? We've had groups of scum that had the flavors of SK attached to them before. But then why even include a cannibal if there is someone that just innately negates it?

- - - Updated - - -

I am a little surprised you haven't asked me about my role claws. I know I am notoriously anti-claim, but at this point just about everyone has their cards on the table except me and Robo.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. I may as well just say it at this point, I don't see how it would matter not to. I am the town strenthener, modified for this game. My target will always have their action success chance be set to 100%
    Not sure how good Foxxi is at faking claims, but I buy this

- - - Updated - - -

Are there other roles similar to a cannibal that don't involve cannibalism?
    Janitor kills

- - - Updated - - -

i mean you're obtuse if you think robos isnt on the table lol
    Weren't you clearing Robo last phase? What changed?

- - - Updated - - -

vote robo

What are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Im just stupid hes likely a nieghborizer

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

Hummm

- - - Updated - - -

Or a mason that would be cool
    Claws sure is focused on getting everyone to claim...

The only odd thing i see is either its a mason group nieghbors or lovers and if its lovers 1 is likely scum but realisticly im not sure robo snd lora seem to cover each other as town.

Foxxis slot is interesting as we have no clue who shes picked or if shes failed or anything that slot (no offense) is gunna be really hard to prove.

Im still thinkin graes scum but ppl seem to be scared of a cannibal type which we still have yet to even see.

I notice im in alot of poes also but thats pretty normal for me

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying to get ppl to claim to see flaws

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Did I say he should? That's his call.

@Psycho666Soldier - It's bothering me that you came in to this day with the statement that grae's comment confirms a cannibal and means everyone is back on the table, when that would have been just as true yesterday if you felt one existed - and I remembered that we did talk about the possibility that there could be two kill sources on odd/even nights alternating. Grae also claimed to be able to identify mutilated corpses on day one, so why does this now confirm the existence of a cannibal to you, and it didn't then?
    I didn't think too deeply about it then. At the time, I thought Grae could have maybe been unclear/bullshitting since he was being cryptic, so was just focused on finding red and thinking the 3p could just be a chaos agent or something else. But when he fully doubled down, I started realizing that a SK/Cannibal is a real threat I shouldn't discount

Im powerless now anyways so id be a safer lynch if your gunna nuke a towny i lied about being able to multiple immortalize i can only use it once on day 1. I lied to hopefully get murdered at night to take one for the team.

Lora was chosen for the memes and cuz he usually dies early he needed some love i would of likely chose myself if i was d1 lynch

Take all this info anyway you want

Fair enough.

I fully agree with this. It feels like Claws has been targeting Grae and been skeptical of his info ever since he could talk. And if he's the antithesis to his kills, it makes perfect sense. Because I don't understand why Claws first instinct in the new phase was to go after Grae like he's a threat