Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Guessing the hearthstone bonus is gone?

The Tiger Isles confirmed! Hype!

spectral tiger ripof for 25 bucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    They didn't give it to other regions because the Chinese servers have never had the spectral tigers.

That and the whiny cunts on sites like these would have a melt down in tears and then kill themselves if spectral tiger was given to NA/EU. Blizzard actually saved lives today.
    Wait you think facts like that make a difference

It's the spectral tiger kind of a third rail of WOW they should have used something else.

Maybe its because i mained a Monk in legion and got the order hall white tiger mount but this one honestly looks kind of cheap. Like an unscaled spectral tiger with some vaguely legion or blood elf jewellery stuck on its ankles and back. Pretty weak for a fomo breadcrumb reward.

So this is the usual zodiac year mount just like the rat and pig ones.

But were those older ones locked into a 6-month subscription too or are Blizzard showing their greedy colors again?

i love some people are mad chinese players can (FINALY, bcs afaik they couldnt before) get spectral tiger (and from what ive read its for TBCC only) as if spectral tiger was something else than glorified and overpriced shop mount...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2022-01-26 at 10:57 AM.

GG China... GG blizzard another "great" idea...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Guessing the hearthstone bonus is gone?
    Can only speak for the battleground pass part of it but it seems to still be there even with yesterday’s buddy update.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i love some people are mad chinese players can (FINALY, bcs afaik they couldnt before) get spectral tiger (and from what ive read its for TBCC only) as if spectral tiger was something else than glorified and overpriced shop mount...
    I think the issue is that it can so easily be purchased. Back when we could get it, we had to buy countless packs of trading cards to have even the slightest chance of getting it. Now for a super cheap price everyone can have it. I could give two shits about Chinese players having it, I will never see it, but there is something to the argument that it no longer has any real value.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    how does a water tiger shit on a spectral tiger?
    Not the water tiger, the fact that spectral tigers are being given away to all Chinese players.

It is going to bee awesome once they merge battle.net with Gamepass and include the WoW sub in Gamepass Ulitmate, though I imagine some will be mad but it will open up WoW to 25 million more people. They are also very likely going to retire the WoW token.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    But were those older ones locked into a 6-month subscription too or are Blizzard showing their greedy colors again?
    The first two Zodiac mounts, Shu-zen and Hogrus, were not given away. The other two previous ones, Squeakers and Lucky Yun, were given away as part of the 6-mont promotion as well as in the shop separately. Giving a free mount is not "greedy colors" as it costs more to do the 6-month then to buy it on its own.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    It looks very watery in-game and pretty different from the Spectral Tiger. 2022 is the year of the Water Tiger so it makes sense...

Any word on if you will get this automatically if you are already on an active 6 month sub? Kind of sounds like you don't?
    You do. I just got it and my subscription has been going for over a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You do. I just got it and my subscription has been going for over a month now.
    Yeah I got it too now!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is intentional. The bundle that includes the spectral tigers costs around $200 usd more then then the one that does not according wowhead.

https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/chinese...tion-in-325732
    49 dollars for 6 month sub? ~8.2 dollars a month? Last time I bought 6 month sub, the exchange ratio came up to around 13 dollars a month. Spectral tiger isn't even the shocking part to me here. It's the wild price difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulv View Post
    It seems that chinese players are getting reins of spectral tiger too for a 6 months sub...
    Eh, would probably cause a firestorm if they did the same for other regions, given that it's an absurdly expensive status symbol and all. Wouldn't be special if it became that readily available.

EDIT: Didn't see that it basically costs an extra $200 to get it, wew lad

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is going to bee awesome once they merge battle.net with Gamepass and include the WoW sub in Gamepass Ulitmate, though I imagine some will be mad but it will open up WoW to 25 million more people. They are also very likely going to retire the WoW token.
    They aren't going to do any of that. They sure as hell aren't going to retire the WOW token as that is a money maker.

You guys would literally eat dog shit if they put it on a plate with a blizzard logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You guys would literally eat dog shit if they put it on a plate with a blizzard logo.
    So you don't like WoW and/or Blizzard anymore yet you post to complain you don't like the mount. Most people who don't like something don't go back to a website dedicated to it and they just move on.