It is just copium speaking to say that we are supposed to think the Jailer has thrown million tons of spaghetti at the wall with just one strandsaticking.

Blizzard writers aren't that nuanced.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Do you think the same people working on patches for SL have been working on 10.0?

You realize development on it started before SL released
    Less people working on Shadowlands means more resources for the upcoming expansion. I really don’t know what’s so hard to grasp there.

It really doesn’t matter if there are two separate teams or not, workforces will be shifted anyway, so the Shadowlands team will sooner or later be part of the expansion team. Creating more content for Shadowlands means the expansion team has less people working on it which means they are working slower or get less things done.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2022-01-27 at 08:10 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is just copium speaking to say that we are supposed to think the Jailer has thrown million tons of spaghetti at the wall with just one strandsaticking.

Blizzard writers aren't that nuanced.
    You aren't supposed to think that because that isn't what he did. He was trapped in a dumpster watching a nearby Italian restaurant, keeping an eye on who got served, and then when he saw someone get a spaghetti dish, had Denathrius send the Dreadlords in to spit on it, so that it'd get put in the trash and eventually carried out to the dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Less people working on Shadowlands means more resources for the upcoming expansion. I really don’t know what’s so hard to grasp there.
    When the jobs and teams are different yes
    Especially in terms of developing any kind of video game or software

- - - Updated - - -

I mean didn’t blizz explain this after WoD??

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You aren't supposed to think that because that isn't what he did. He was trapped in a dumpster watching a nearby Italian restaurant, keeping an eye on who got served, and then when he saw someone get a spaghetti dish, had Denathrius send the Dreadlords in to spit on it, so that it'd get put in the trash and eventually carried out to the dumpster.
    This is by far my favourite take on the jailer.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    It sounds like an ESO expansion name. Not a single zone but a small region and not a huge continent of any kind.
    It's feasible if it's the name of a major settlement on the Dragon Isles or something.

Man, everyone is gonna be real surprised when the Dragon Isles are a series of caverns along a winding underground river.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    When the jobs and teams are different yes
    Especially in terms of developing any kind of video game or software

- - - Updated - - -

I mean didn’t blizz explain this after WoD??
    ???

The jobs are exactly the same for Shadowlands and 10.0, the teams are different. But they are both part of Blizzard's WoW team and that means they will work for the upcoming expansion anyway. The more people on the WoW team work on the upcoming expansion, the faster it comes / the more things get done. It's as easy as it can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    It sounds like an ESO expansion name. Not a single zone but a small region and not a huge continent of any kind.
    I mean ESO had a DLC named "Murkmire" (which is a small swampy zone on top of that).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Do people really thing dragonmire is real? xD
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Imagine if he got the name right by pure chance. Or even better, if Blizzard trolled the fuck out of MMO-C by leaking the name through a "fanmade logo".

Ah, so many fun universes that we don't live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    GG you managed to preserve it before they deleted it.

Honestly that map makes me realize Blizz would never do something that detailed. Look at those jagged zone edges and inlets and lakes, it's not blobby enough to be a WoW continent.
    If PoE's world was built the way WoW's was, you can bet it would be just as blobby. It's easy to put all those details on a map if you never actually have to build any of it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If they do, they clearly didnt see the OG post where the creator of it said it was a fake

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    If they do, they clearly didnt see the OG post where the creator of it said it was a fake
    That's what they want you to think. If all the fake leaks say that they're real, it follows that any real leaks would say that they're fake. Basic logic!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Imagine if he got the name right by pure chance. Or even better, if Blizzard trolled the fuck out of MMO-C by leaking the name through a "fanmade logo".

Ah, so many fun universes that we don't live in.
    We live in this universe. We had fake leak called Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account

So it’s been a week, and this is still the top leak out there. Also nothing else quite like this leak floating around. I’m also noticing that the usual YouTube personalities aren’t really jumping on this the way they jumped on the random MMOC “leak” threads. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

So it’s been a week, and this is still the top leak out there. Also nothing else quite like this leak floating around. I’m also noticing that the usual YouTube personalities aren’t really jumping on this the way they jumped on the random MMOC “leak” threads. Very interesting.
    They haven't jumped on this one because its obviously fake. Just look at the weird sloppy stuff above the letter T

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They haven't jumped on this one because its obviously fake. Just look at the weird sloppy stuff above the letter T
    Huh, No, if Youtubers don't want to touch a leak it's 100% because the leak is real and they don't want to spoil everything (big content creators would have inside sources and would already be told about upcoming content so that they can hype it up).

Look at Warhammer III and how no youtuber made videos about the Russian leak of the Daemon Prince because they all knew it was real.

And by the way, I have seen a few Youtuber videos talk about this, so I don't agree with what the Tinker guy said. But if Youtubers avoid a popular leak at all costs, they know that the leak is correct.

I think this leak is fake but for other and better reasons. I think it is fake because it is an expansion about dragons without any dragon motif or imagery in the logo at all. Clearly there is something wrong here.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We live in this universe. We had fake leak called Shadowlands.
    We knew we were going to visit the Shadowlands eventually, so dozens of fake leaks were unimaginative enough to call the expansion just that. It just so happens that Blizzard didn't come up with anything better either.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    We knew we were going to visit the Shadowlands eventually, so dozens of fake leaks were unimaginative enough to call the expansion just that. It just so happens that Blizzard didn't come up with anything better either.
    This is why I smile to myself when I see people saying that's why we'd never get an expansion called "Dragon Isles" or whatever. It's not creative enough, they say. Yet... Shadowlands is a thing. Battle for Azeroth was a choice. Legion may as well be a placeholder. And they were all recent choices.

Dangerous take: The new expac name will not contain the word "Dragon" or any variation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Dangerous take: The new expac name will not contain the word "Dragon" or any variation of it.
    World of WarCraft: Aspect.