Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably the same reason there's no soloqueue, stubbornness and pride.
    Also 1v1 being is imbalanced is completely allright.
    Should just be implemented for the sake of fun, not optimizing outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    Probably the same reason there's no soloqueue, stubbornness and pride.
    Also 1v1 being is imbalanced is completely allright.
    Should just be implemented for the sake of fun, not optimizing outcome.
    Have you seen wow's community?

Even if that's not the intent it will be the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I don't think anyone will take seriously an insight from someone who thinks convoke feral would be unbeatable in 1v1 arena.
    I mean I don't really think anyone will take serious insight from anyone who doesn't think that.

There isn't a class in the game that can even come remotely close to beating a convoke feral 1v1, like it's literally so far ahead in any 1v1 scenario that I genuinely think you'd have to not be playing the game to think otherwise. I am genuinely curious what class you think would even have any remote chance of beating one though.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I mean I don't really think anyone will take serious insight from anyone who doesn't think that.

There isn't a class in the game that can even come remotely close to beating a convoke feral 1v1, like it's literally so far ahead in any 1v1 scenario that I genuinely think you'd have to not be playing the game to think otherwise. I am genuinely curious what class you think would even have any remote chance of beating one though.
    There are several classes that can 1v1 convoke feral lol. Key bind trinket and kick. Ret, DH, Rogue, mage, just to name a few.

I’d not be against making it easier to queue war games against individual players, but I don’t think a queued or ranked system is good for the game. I’d imagine many new players would queue into it, get decimated and never PvP again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    There are several classes that can 1v1 convoke feral lol. Key bind trinket and kick. Ret, DH, Rogue, mage, just to name a few.
    But convoke is a 1m CD with the Lego? It’s very hard to beat a good feral 1v1. I’d argue that given equal skill it’s reliant on the feral messing up.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I’d not be against making it easier to queue war games against individual players, but I don’t think a queued or ranked system is good for the game. I’d imagine many new players would queue into it, get decimated and never PvP again.

- - - Updated - - -

But convoke is a 1m CD with the Lego? It’s very hard to beat a good feral 1v1. I’d argue that given equal skill it’s reliant on the feral messing up.
    Your argument would be wrong.

Rogue - instant trinket and blind when you see maim convoke. - open and win.
    Ret - bubble, hoj, pop wings - destroy - if the match makes it to 2nd convoke, you just bop and repeat.
    DH- the feral never even gets to open. Overwhelm it with massive dam during blur, or just glimpse most of the convoke dam if you have to.
    Mage - trinket CS first convoke, if the feral doesnt die when you immediately combust him for his whole HP afterwards, you just block the second convoke and then kill.

Convoke feral is a gimmick that only people who have no idea what theyre doing cant beat.
    Last edited by Recovery; 2022-01-27 at 04:35 PM.

Your argument would be wrong.

Rogue - instant trinket and blind when you see maim convoke. - open and win.
    Ret - bubble, hoj, pop wings - destroy
    DH- the feral never even gets to open. Overwhelm it with massive dam during blur, or just glimpse most of the convoke dam if you have to.
    Mage - trinket CS first convoke, if the feral doesnt die when you immediately combust him for his whole HP afterwards, you just block the second convoke and then kill.

Convoke feral is a gimmick that only people who have no idea what theyre doing cant beat.
    I don't know what ferals you're playing against, but it's excessively easy for a feral to survive any of these scenarios and restealth/live till the next convoke is up and repeat. Maybe easy isn't the right word, it still requires the feral to play well; It's more that they have more than enough tools to make it happen.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2022-01-27 at 04:38 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I don't know what ferals you're playing against, but it's excessively easy for a feral to survive any of these scenarios and restealth/live till the next convoke is up and repeat.
    IF youre allowing a feral to restealth on any of those classes, youre doing lots of things extremely wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we have it in BFA? Duelers guild or something?

It wasn't particularly popular lol.
    yes and it was god fucking awful, cause rogues could lock you down and because you were solo compared to in a group you could do nothing about it. even the "see them' crystals, rogues would just cc you then grab them so even if you did break out you couldnt see em.

i remember watching a guy try his best to get a rogue who was 20 ilvl lower then him for 10 mins before giving up.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

IF youre allowing a feral to restealth on any of those classes, youre doing lots of things extremely wrong.
    1) The feral doesn't need to restealth, it's just a bonus.

2) You can literally just entangling root and run behind a pillar for the restealth; This will work most of the time unless they use an active ability to get out of it, which is a win for the feral.

Let's say that it's possible to beat a good feral; They still have an exceptional leg up on, say, a fury warrior, wouldn't you agree? My point is that 1v1's aren't balanced, some classes are much better designed for it. You can say the same about 2v2 (or even 3v3 if you wanna stretch it), but you can still hold your own as most teams and reach a fair rating, regardless of the comp. The same can't be said for 1v1; There will be outliers that are useless and there will be outliers that 'should' win most matchups. If you're a new player on a class that's not equipped for it, it will sour your taste of PvP in general. That's why I believe it doesn't and shouldn't exist.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2022-01-27 at 04:48 PM.

You do realize that none of those classes can ever actually kill the Druid right? Rogue and DH have a 0% chance of ever winning. They trinket first stun and die in the second 100% of the time. There's a 0% chance a feral can ever die before their second convoke unless they're literally trolling. Mage can block second go and trinket 3rd, but Mage can never kill a Feral alone, it's completely impossible. Ret has the same problem Mage has, yeah they can live because of bop and bubble, but they can't actually kill a Feral.

"Key bind trinket and kick" is literally advice a 1600 player would give thinking it's some kind of genius strategy completing ignoring how the game would actually play out lol.

Queue Wargames with your friends and 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Never said pvp is balanced. I said its balanced around 3v3.
    ? Except it isn't lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Then remove 2s and rbg aswell, because pvp is balanced around 3v3.

And the problem of outdoor duels is that most objects dont trigger the LOS. I wanna hide behind a rock to heal me, hunter ca shoot thru rocks and even kick me.

Fun.
    ....then duel somewhere else? I mean y'all bitch to high hell that the world is empty and usless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    ? Except it isn't lol
    What game is balanced like you want it to be? Play Pokemon with 6 Magikarp and see how far you get

You are either trolling or some hardstuck 1600 if you think convoke ferals are unbeatable...

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    What game is balanced like you want it to be? Play Pokemon with 6 Magikarp and see how far you get
    I'm just saying it isn't balanced like he's claiming, take your snark elsewhere because I'm just calling bullshit like I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

You are either trolling or some hardstuck 1600 if you think convoke ferals are unbeatable...
    I'm glad on 3 classes and 2100+ on 4 others.

You're literally braindead if you think in a 1v1 there's any class in the game that has even a small chance of beating a convoke feral. We aren't talking about current arenas, where convoke feral is trash, we're talking about literal 1v1 fights with no outside influence. Convoke literally can't lose to anything in the game. Please, try to follow along with what the conversation is about before you start talking about it.

I'm glad on 3 classes and 2100+ on 4 others.

You're literally braindead if you think in a 1v1 there's any class in the game that has even a small chance of beating a convoke feral. We aren't talking about current arenas, where convoke feral is trash, we're talking about literal 1v1 fights with no outside influence. Convoke literally can't lose to anything in the game. Please, try to follow along with what the conversation is about before you start talking about it.
    You are not glad because its obvious you have no idea about pvp if you claim no class would beat convoke ferals in 1v1. There are already plenty of posts in this thread alone that prove you wrong. Follow you own advice please.

You are not glad because its obvious you have no idea about pvp if you claim no class would beat convoke ferals in 1v1. There are already plenty of posts in this thread alone that prove you wrong. Follow you own advice please.
    It's weird for you to argue about something you clearly know nothing about lol.

In a pure 1v1 convoke feral literally can not lose to any class in the game, it isn't even remotely close. And the fact that people in this thread think Rogue, Mage or Ret Paladin of all things would have a chance kind of proves that the people arguing in this thread probably haven't played WoW in years. The fact that you haven't actually posed any argument other than "I'm right and you're wrong" really says everything it needs to. I've already responded in this thread about why other people were wrong, I don't really feel the need to reexplain it to you since you've so far been unable to demonstrate any critical thinking abilities.

I already know you think that convoke feral loses because the other person trinkets and uses their kick, and somehow you think that kick instantly kills the feral or something because you haven't logged into WoW in years, when in reality the feral actually has other buttons they can press.

Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    Title. Even if it wasn't ranked, just for fun to mess around with. I don't understand why they're so against it.
    Because it would be a pointless toxic nightmare.

Just go duel sum 1.