Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    ??? Level 50 isn't max level. Level 50 is still ten levels away from max level. What's wrong with letting them level all the way to max level via Chromie Time?
    Because Shadowlands expansion forces you to level 50-60 in Shadowlands. It was forced so that the players experience the story and get used to their Covenant abilities.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Because Shadowlands expansion forces you to level 50-60 in Shadowlands. It was forced so that the players experience the story and get used to their Covenant abilities.
    It just feels unnecessary. They're going to do a level 60 boost soon anyway, which means they'll have the mechanics set in the game for people to hit 60 and then get access to their Covenants, so why not let it happen earlier? If the idea of Chromie Time is "level how you want to" then they're just not meeting that bar with the current implementation, and some people are bothered by that and would like to be able to use Chromie Time for longer, possibly even at max level for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just feels unnecessary. They're going to do a level 60 boost soon anyway, which means they'll have the mechanics set in the game for people to hit 60 and then get access to their Covenants, so why not let it happen earlier? If the idea of Chromie Time is "level how you want to" then they're just not meeting that bar with the current implementation, and some people are bothered by that and would like to be able to use Chromie Time for longer, possibly even at max level for fun.
    60 boost is already in the game, it has been for a few months now.
    If you don't like current Chromie it's up to you, but as any other previous expansion, you are forced to level in current expansion zones.
    Also, Blizzard never mentioned when they announced Chromie that you would be able to level to 60. It was stated that you can use Chromie time to level through your selected time-line until you catch-up to current level, which was 50 when Shadowlands launched.

??? Level 50 isn't max level. Level 50 is still ten levels away from max level. What's wrong with letting them level all the way to max level via Chromie Time?
    Timewalking is active every 3 weeks or so (might fluctuate, not at PC to check) which is a way to reach 60 without doing SL content.

Now, I think that TW should be available every week, and before reaching 50, but that is far from what the root comment of this thread asked for.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Alternatively they could just add a XP nerf potion you can buy somewhere if you prefer slow leveling. Maybe something that reduces xp gains by 80-90% for those who want to level through multiple expansions.
    there is a literal npc to just turn off exp, so once you hit level 49 just turn off exp, and enjoy your old world questing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Not everyone wants to one shot things while questing. It wouldn't really be that bad of an idea to add a max level version of Chromie time that let's you go through the expansions at level and enjoy the pace of it all. One shotting everything drastically destroys intended timing of how things work.
    The problem here is the item scaling and a huge danger to throw in some unexpected effects that could greatly alter the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    For me chromietime should be extended to max lvl after you got 1 character on max lvl, because god please i wont do shadowlands questing again
    This please, i tried to level 3-4 toons and everytime i got to 48-50 i was like, ehhhh, nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    This please, i tried to level 3-4 toons and everytime i got to 48-50 i was like, ehhhh, nope.
    I agree. I prefer every other expansion by far to SL. I also got a lot of toons on 51
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

The truth is that it is extremely jarring to be pullled out of Chromie time for no other reason than you just hit 50, and they need a better system.