Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My heart is tempted to just hammer Grae, get Marack's flip, and let scum potentially narrow the pool or just try to follow Lora's track, but I'm not gonna do that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    unless foxxi tried to murder me and graeham just also decided to visit me. thats possible. but i find it more likely to be GRAEHAM
    As far as we know, Grae's only claimed ability is to medical examine so...I definitely don't think it was Foxxi unless they double targeted lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    No, you were my first target. I had you as my strongest town read at eod
    I think you actually claimed that already, duh

Which also made sense, so yeah, I'm happy to just believe you, especially if Grae flips Cannibal/SK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    My heart is tempted to just hammer Grae, get Marack's flip, and let scum potentially narrow the pool or just try to follow Lora's track, but I'm not gonna do that lol

- - - Updated - - -

As far as we know, Grae's only claimed ability is to medical examine so...I definitely don't think it was Foxxi unless they double targeted lol

- - - Updated - - -

I think you actually claimed that already, duh

Which also made sense, so yeah, I'm happy to just believe you, especially if Grae flips Cannibal/SK
    the smart play right now is for foxxi to boost me so i can get a track off.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

How awesome would it be if Marack and Grae were both threats and we just win after today

But let's not put all of our eggs in one basket

My big question is whether Grae is full-on 3p or not. Because if he was willing to pull that big stunt as 3p, I don't think he'd necessarily be scared to do it as scum.

Because if he's 3p, then Marack flips and we lynch Xan and it's probably gg

But if he's red...well, in that case, it's probably the same story

I do kinda wish we could have got a confirmation on who Foxxi targeted before Lora came in so there was less room for WIFOM, but it's all good. I think I'm happy to just trust that.

I just don't want to do like I did last game where I got locked into a POE and we make the wrong decision in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

the smart play right now is for foxxi to boost me so i can get a track off.
    Yeah, that's what I meant by follow you. Foxxi boosts, you track, and we narrow the pool, because with Grae's flip there should really only be one more kp out there. So if a player is tracked to the kill, that's a wrap.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible mafia is just a team of poisoners and that's how Cereal tried to balance for two kill attempts each night?

10+ Year Old Account
    How awesome would it be if Marack and Grae were both threats and we just win after today

My big question is whether Grae is full-on 3p or not. Because if he was willing to pull that big stunt as 3p, I don't think he'd necessarily be scared to do it as scum.

I do kinda wish we could have got a confirmation on who Foxxi targeted before Lora came in so there was less room for WIFOM, but it's all good. I think I'm happy to just trust that.

I just don't want to do like I did last game where I got locked into a POE and we make the wrong decision in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's what I meant by follow you. Foxxi boosts, you track, and we narrow the pool, because with Grae's flip there should really only be one more kp out there. So if a player is tracked to the kill, that's a wrap.
    yeah. and im 100% confirmed tracker. maracks role isnt confirmed yet and the only way for it to be is if foxxi dies. given foxxi said she boosted me after i already said graeham went to me there was no reason for her to speak up if she is a scum fuck. so im banking on her being town. which just leaves you xanj and marack.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible mafia is just a team of poisoners and that's how Cereal tried to balance for two kill attempts each night?
    Even if the target doesn't perform a kill, if someone dies - that will clear whoever is tracked too. So it's a good plan either way, and I am down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Vote: Lora

I strongly suggest that anyone seeking to hammer as quickly as possible is viewed with extreme suspicion, as there's clearly shenanigans at play and thanks to Lora, we can now essentially confirm that at least two scum still exist.

To entertain the idea that I am scum and visited Lora which resulted in Robo's death does not account for Marack having been poisoned.

I did, however, visit Lora and witnessed Lora poison Marack.

Me: Governor
    Foxxi: Strengthener
    Lora: Tracker
    Marack: Cop
    Xan: Doctor
    Grae: Medical Examiner

We already know Grae is lying and can't be a poisoner. So if anyone else is town, they probably wouldn't lie about their role, so yeah, a town poison doesn't make sense. Mafia or 3p has the poison and probably targeted Marack because they were a cop.

In fact, 3p wouldn't be worried about a cop because the result is "other," so that basically confirms Grae as 3p and the remaining player is a mafia poisoner.

Unless Grae is also red and they were able to use both kills tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I strongly suggest that anyone seeking to hammer as quickly as possible is viewed with extreme suspicion, as there's clearly shenanigans at play and thanks to Lora, we can now essentially confirm that at least two scum still exist.

To entertain the idea that I am scum and visited Lora which resulted in Robo's death does not account for Marack having been poisoned.

lmfao what a fucking bullshit weak excuse. you are a scum fuck dog.

Full claim now. I'm pretty sure you said nothing about being able to visit people.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how does that not account for Marack being poisoned? Two kills happened, so I don't see how that stops you from having tried to kill Lora or even Robo directly

10+ Year Old Account
    Full claim now. I'm pretty sure you said nothing about being able to visit people.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how does that not account for Marack being poisoned? Two kills happened, so I don't see how that stops you from having tried to kill Lora or even Robo directly
    he is trying to wifom and cause town to be stupid as fuck and forget the fact that i tracked marack to foxxi n1. if i die, my role isnt flipped. i have not lied about tracking. he's full of shit and its obvious as fuck kekw

You track people now too? You never said anything about that before
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Also, I'm pretty sure Lora's confirmed by Robo's role

On top of that, how the hell does Lora correctly track Marack on N1 and then poison tonight, while also flying into the thread with a track result on you

Like this is the first time I've seen Lora post in a way that made me feel like he actually believes what he's saying. Ever. I can feel the adrenaline rush in his posts for having a successful track on someone who tried to kill him

His claim feels way more believable

- - - Updated - - -

he is trying to wifom and cause town to be stupid as fuck and forget the fact that i tracked marack to foxxi n1. if i die, my role isnt flipped. i have not lied about tracking. he's full of shit and its obvious as fuck kekw
    I just want to see what other straws he tries to grasp at

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm pretty sure Lora's confirmed by Robo's role

On top of that, how the hell does Lora correctly track Marack on N1 and then poison tonight, while also flying into the thread with a track result on you

Like this is the first time I've seen Lora post in a way that made me feel like he actually believes what he's saying. Ever. I can feel the adrenaline rush in his posts for having a successful track on someone who tried to kill him

His claim feels way more believable

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to see what other straws he tries to grasp at
    To clarify on this, if Lora hadn't tracked you or something similar, I don't really see him coming into the thread with that strategy

Yeah. There's zero realities in which I yeet Lora - if he's somehow faked this enthusiasm and is like, partnered with Marack or something to fake the track the result... kudos to him. But I sincerely doubt it. Lora doesn't plot like that. Lora just kills when he can.

I have two abilities. In the event that somebody dies and does not show their role and alignment, I can target them and reveal the hidden information. I initially assumed it was due to the presence of a cannibal but given Claws' role, I suspect it was meant as an anti-frustration feature.

The second ability is based around detecting whether a player has killed someone. I choose to visit a player at night and I'm given a positive or negative result.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Yeah. There's zero realities in which I yeet Lora - if he's somehow faked this enthusiasm and is like, partnered with Marack or something to fake the track the result... kudos to him. But I sincerely doubt it. Lora doesn't plot like that. Lora just kills when he can.
    Did you target me with a boost on any given night?

I want Xan and Marack to check in first, but I'm honestly fine with an early hammer after that. From Foxxi's perspective assuming she trusts me, Xan is the only surviving threat. Vice-versa for Xan. Lora has a track to confirm things from her perspective on either of Foxxi or Xan and if he doesn't trust me, choosing between me and the clean one of Foxxi/Xan shouldn't be a hard decision, and from my perspective, it's locked if he trusts me. And for me, the only POE tomorrow is Xan/Foxxi and Lora will be able to confirm the right one.

I won't vote unless I know everyone sans Grae is ok with a hammer, but you know my stance

10+ Year Old Account
    foxxi did you boost me the 2nd night?

- - - Updated - - -

I have two abilities. In the event that somebody dies and does not show their role and alignment, I can target them and reveal the hidden information. I initially assumed it was due to the presence of a cannibal but given Claws' role, I suspect it was meant as an anti-frustration feature.

The second ability is based around detecting whether a player has killed someone. I choose to visit a player at night and I'm given a positive or negative result.

- - - Updated - - -

man you should come up with a better lie than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the second ability for if someone killed that specific night or in general?

I guess it doesn't really matter since last night was the first time any kills happened lol

I dunno, that just sounds too convenient, and I feel like that just completely nullifies Claws' ability in the first place. Someone doesn't flip but then you can immediately flip them.

foxxi did you boost me the 2nd night?
    No, night 2 I targeted Xan.

And no Grae, I haven't targeted you.

Like from the looks of it, town had some fairly stacked abilities for the setup. Claws being sort of a weird hampering role makes sense to leave unchecked for the sake of scum

Which means if Xan is the poisoner instead of a doc, there was some really shitty... or rather good? Luck that night that his action failed, and mine must have too.