Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of weapons did US and UK supplied to Ukraine? Anything sensitive? Could they have gone into the hands of Russian military now?
    Just small arms and vehicles. They don't give out the big toys, especially since they aren't NATO yet

Sounds like Ukraine took back the airport!

You can always join Ukraine's army. They need all volunteers they can get.
    I wish I could, I hate tyrants so much that I don't care dying to fight them. I can't believe the west is ok living with someone who is capable to do this and he is telling them that he is more than willing to use nukes against them. Have fun with that. I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to my country sooner or later and we will be in the same situation but I'm not going anywhere, I'm disabled but I will stay and do what I can.

Actually who cares about the EU or the west, they suck as well, I wouldn't be able to control myself if they bombed my house and my dreams for their imperialistic agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    I wish I could, I hate tyrants so much that I don't care dying to fight them. I can't believe the west is ok living with someone who is capable to do this and he is telling them that he is more than willing to use nukes against them. Have fun with that. I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to my country sooner or later and we will be in the same situation but I'm not going anywhere, I'm disabled but I will stay and do what I can.

Actually who cares about the EU or the west, they suck as well, I wouldn't be able to control myself if they bombed my house and my dreams for their imperialistic agenda.
    I am sorry I didn't know you were disabled. Anyway, who would do something like that to Greece? Turkey?

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Sounds like Ukraine took back the airport!
    Its still unclear and I doubt we will know untill tomorrow.

I am sorry I didn't know you were disabled. Anyway, who would do something like that to Greece? Turkey?
    Most likely yes or who knows...maybe the axis of the future that will include Russia this time and maybe turkey too. We have lots of US bases here and we are a good strategic target I believe, if we were attacked during WW2 then the same thing might happen in the WW3 of the future. As I said I'm living almost next to a military airport and based on what I read on the news, they like bombing targets like this. It will be fun.

Most likely yes or who knows...maybe the axis of the future that will include Russia this time and maybe turkey too. We have lots of US bases here and we are a good strategic target I believe, if we were attacked during WW2 then the same thing might happen in the WW3 of the future. As I said I'm living almost next to a military airport and based on what I read on the news, they like bombing targets like this. It will be fun.
    I think you are dramatizing this whole a thing a bit too much for yourself. First of all, Greece and Turkey are both NATO members. Russia is too far and uninterested in Greece. You can't compare Greece to Turkey as Ukraine to Russia in terms of military might.

Cygnus can boost ISS so Rogozin is bullshitting. Regardless, Russian space industry is going down the shitter while US has 3 different capsules ready to launch, two different super heavy lift vehicles and an entire array of small launch vehicles.

I for one would welcome immediate abandonment of the ISS.

It's dark now - take literally every single post about some success until the morning with HEAVY grain of salt. No one really will fight in cities at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    Its still unclear and I doubt we will know untill tomorrow.
    Yeah, 3 updates, but no real proof yet. Would be an important win for Ukraine.
    Is it possible? Absolutely, light infantry without support vs mechanized brigade? Very low chances the longer it goes on. What Russia did was obviously very high risk/high reward attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Putin is more like Sylvanas, he corrupts the horde (Russians) and navalny is like saurfang.
    Navalny is almost completely irrelevant in Russian politics and only a small number of younger Russians stand behind him. His role is overblown in Western media. He's hardly a Saurfang; he's Baine Bloodhoof.

Putin is Garrosh and the Sha just took the steering wheel.

Guys, I see all these responses about "fascism" and "war crimes", while at this time only a special military operation takes place with almost zero civilian casualties.

Were you aware that in the last decade, TENS OF MILLIONS of people have DIED and become REFUGEES in the Middle East and North Africa Region because of NATO regime changes and interventions? What was your response then?

And now that we're in that place, another question. Let's say US/Mexico had a territorial dispute... what would the US do if Russia decided to place missiles on the borders of Mexico? Would they let Mexico do it based on the "sovereignty principle"? Of course not. They would destroy them. They have even destroyed countries on other continents (e.g. Libya) with millions of people dying/refugees over minor threats.

So Ukraine wants to join an organisation, NATO, on the basis of the "sovereignty principle"...but NATO has the policy of not allowing neighbouring countries that are not members of NATO to put hostile missiles on their part... You don't find this hypocritical?

Yes, war is evil on its own and ends cannot justify the means. And always it's the little/working class people that get killed while the capitalist classes of every country profit of war. And yes.. Russia has a regime that is undemocratic in many respects... But you are totally blind for not taking all the above into account and just screaming "Oh my god war is bad".. while turning a blind eye to other invasions in the last 10 years that killed/displaced tens of millions...

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It's dark now - take literally every single post about some success until the morning with HEAVY grain of salt. No one really will fight in cities at night.

Yeah, 3 updates, but no real proof yet. Would be an important win for Ukraine.
    Is it possible? Absolutely, light infantry without support vs mechanized brigade? Very low chances the longer it goes on. What Russia did was obviously very high risk/high reward attempt.
    I would assume that Russia that has superior nightvisionequopment will make a push during the dark hours, but as you say, any info have to be taken with a grain of salt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-GR View Post
    Guys, I see all these responses about "fascism" and "war crimes", while at this time only a special military operation takes place with almost zero civilian casualties.

Were you aware that in the last decade, TENS OF MILLIONS of people have DIED and become REFUGEES in the Middle East and North Africa Region because of NATO regime changes and interventions? What was your response then?

And now that we're in that place, another question. Let's say US/Mexico had a territorial dispute... what would the US do if Russia decided to place missiles on the borders of Mexico? Would they let Mexico do it based on the "sovereignty principle"? Of course not. They would destroy them. They have even destroyed countries on other continents (e.g. Libya) with millions of people dying/refugees over minor threats.

So Ukraine wants to join an organisation, NATO, on the basis of the "sovereignty principle"...but NATO has the policy of not allowing neighbouring countries that are not members of NATO to put hostile missiles on their part... You don't find this hypocritical?

Yes, war is evil on its own and ends cannot justify the means. And always it's the little/working class people that get killed while the capitalist classes of every country profit of war. And yes.. Russia has a regime that is undemocratic in many respects... But you are totally blind for not taking all the above into account and just screaming "Oh my god war is bad".. while turning a blind eye to other invasions in the last 10 years that killed/displaced tens of millions...
    Massive wall of "whataboutism".

War IS bad.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2022-02-24 at 09:21 PM. Reason: formatting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-GR View Post
    only a special military operation
    lol

But you are totally blind for not taking all the above into account and just screaming "Oh my god war is bad".. while turning a blind eye to other invasions in the last 10 years that killed/displaced tens of millions...
    Many people here haven't turned a blind eye and have called out how terrible the previous invasions and interventions are. This thread is about Russia's invasion of the Ukraine though.

Yeah, don't believe a word of what is posted on Twitter or elsewhere. Until we see destroyed tanks with specific markings and dead Russians with their IDs taken off, it's better to assume the fighting is on going.

Still, that downed Ka-52 was a delight to see. Hopefully the powers that be got their hands on it's electronics and it's being taken across the border in to Poland.
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2022-02-24 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Yeah, don't believe a word of what is posted on Twitter or elsewhere. Until we see destroyed tanks with specific markings and dead Russians with their IDs taken off, it's better to assume the fighting is on going.

Still, that downed Ka-52 was a delight to see. Hopefully powers that be got their hands on it's electronics and it's being taken across the border in to Poland.
    Some people are talking about how ill-equipped the captured Russians are, but it seems like they may just be sending in the separatists as part of the initial wave.

Still, that downed Ka-52 was a delight to see. Hopefully powers that be got their hands on it's electronics and it's being taken across the border in to Poland.
    Exactly my thoughts. I don't know if there's an export version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    I would assume that Russia that has superior nightvisionequopment will make a push during the dark hours, but as you say, any info have to be taken with a grain of salt
    How to best explain it, night vision devices are superb only in movies. Will suck in cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Some people are talking about how ill-equipped the captured Russians are, but it seems like they may just be sending in the separatists as part of the initial wave.
    Separatists would not be operating an asset as valuable as Ka-52.

10+ Year Old Account
    Separatists would not be operating an asset as valuable as Ka-52.
    Right sorry, didn't mean to imply that.