Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Link? /10char
    just stiven's twitter, nothing visual atm.

that's almost impossible, but what if they are actually doing Wow 2 à la Overwatch? wowdev1 is the legacy evergreen wow, wowdev2 is classic, wowdev3 is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Expansion title would be known by now. And I'm still convinced they won't patchwork revamp, especially now that we're looking at a 2023 launch.

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...37380294447106
    Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post

that's almost impossible, but what if they are actually doing Wow 2 à la Overwatch? wowdev1 is the legacy evergreen wow, wowdev2 is classic, wowdev3 is the future.

Thanks. I guess we will see the ptr up today? unless they want to wait for next tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Shadowlands Season 4. This is another point for team world revamp.
    and definitely confirms the existence of a scrapped SL tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I'm pretty happy if Blizzard are making all Raid Tiers in an expansion relevant. Yes, there's itemization concern but Mythic already had them. Variety is the spice of life and I think it is really nice.

Obviously I'd prefer Progressive Raiding than to just basically upgrade ilvl every Season. But, hey I am liking this!

Good stuff, happy to see that Q4 2022 is dead in the water now. Thank fuck.
    I don't think making all the raids valid is the correct move as that just places undue pressure on making tier sets and trinkets that are not too disruptive, which tends to mean fewer fun abilities.

What I would like though is making more old raids into Timewalking, and have them on a rotation so you can gear through several avenues on a more lenient lockout, maybe 2-3 months per raid.
    So you do the first raid of 10.0, but you can also get gear from NM and possibly HC versions of Isle of Thunder, which later in the tier swaps to Blackrock Foundry. Next tier maybe it's raids in Firelands and Battle for Dazar'alor?

Also how is Q4 2022 dead in the water? We don't know anything about the expansion at all other than that there will be a later tier that is specifically stated to be designed with less prestige in mind.
    A 2022 release isnt off the table until it is either specifically stated, or Alpha/Beta starts much later than what would allow a full development cycle in time for a release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    and definitely confirms the existence of a scrapped SL tier.
    I mean, does it? WoD also had an extra "season" at the end, and all that had were recolors of the same appearances from the previous one. No reason to assume this won't be the same and just give another couple unused mount tints.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 4 "intention announcement" seems interesting... specifically adding new M+ dungeon selections into the current pool is always welcomed. For the WoD choices I've voted for Grimrail Depot (get mad haters) and Upper Blackrock Spire.

Adding a seasonal affix to all of the Shadowlands raids and making them all relevant again is an awesome idea... but I wonder how loot scaling will go. I assume LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic item levels will scale the same across all of the raids?
    "More power levels of raid loot dropping throughout all of them" ...so I can chase after my beloved Occular Gland again. Lit.

Also don't expect 10.0 to launch in the first 2 quarters of 2023. Late 2023/early 2024 is my guess now.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-03-22 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Season 4 "intention announcement" seems interesting... specifically adding new M+ dungeon selections into the current pool is always welcomed. For the WoD choices I've voted for Grimrail Depot (get mad haters) and Upper Blackrock Spire.

Adding a seasonal affix to all of the Shadowlands raids and making them all relevant again is an awesome idea... but I wonder how loot scaling will go. I assume LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic item levels will scale the same across all of the raids?
    Aww yeah, Grimrail Depot 4ever. Never listen to those who just want a safe experience. I want to hijack a train and use gatling guns to kill legions of mooks.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

Also don't expect 10.0 to launch in the first 2 quarters of 2023. Late 2023/early 2024 is my guess now.
    I really hope UBRS breaks into the top two. As fun as some of those dungeons were, and even considering that it was a remake, UBRS is just absolutely iconic.

So are they retiring the dungeons from SL or are the S4 dungeons on top of that? It sounds like these 8 will replace what we currently have instead of expanding the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I really hope UBRS breaks into the top two. As fun as some of those dungeons were, and even considering that it was a remake, UBRS is just absolutely iconic.
    As much as I don't love that dungeon I will absolutely vote for it solely to give me a reason to visit it. And also because any chance at Bloodmaul Slag Mines winning the poll is a risk too high.

The forums don't seem to want me to log in though, so maybe they know what I intend to vote and are trying to stop me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So are they retiring the dungeons from SL or are the S4 dungeons on top of that? It sounds like these 8 will replace what we currently have instead of expanding the pool.

No, all the SL dungeons are still there for M+. They are upper/lower Karazhan from Legion, upper/lower Mechagon from BfA, and 2 dungeons from WoD. They are widening the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I think they are just added. The words used are "include" though, so might be that they full replace the ones we have. Might be why they are upfront about not having leaderboards, might be putting a bit too much pressure on getting it just right if those are the only M+ dungeons we can go for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post

Same. I loved vanilla WoW UBRS and even liked the WoD remake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Aww yeah, Grimrail Depot 4ever. Never listen to those who just want a safe experience. I want to hijack a train and use gatling guns to kill legions of mooks.

RIP all pug groups on 2nd boss.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at this poll I forgot how many good dungeons were in WoD because all anyone ever seemed to run was the damn train dungeon.

Gimme Auchindoun and Skyreach.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So 10.0 late 2023 at this point?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

"New Tirisfall Glades map." (No image yet)

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...43242425581572
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

9.2.5 on PTR! 800MB update coming from 9.2

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post

10.0 with Revamp, new engine and new client? Hell yeah.

Another theory I have is that wowdev3 is for 10.0 demo, usually it was on Blizzcon/Gamescom on their computers, but now reveal is digital.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    As much as I don't love that dungeon I will absolutely vote for it solely to give me a reason to visit it. And also because any chance at Bloodmaul Slag Mines winning the poll is a risk too high.

The forums don't seem to want me to log in though, so maybe they know what I intend to vote and are trying to stop me...
    I'd need to resub to vote. So if in a week, UBRS needs one more vote... that's worth $15 to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Looking at this poll I forgot how many good dungeons were in WoD because all anyone ever seemed to run was the damn train dungeon.

Gimme Auchindoun and Skyreach.
    Jeisus, Skyreach? I'd put that in the "Please No" pile along with Grimrail Depot.

Id personally go BSM+UBRS; BSM + SMB; SMB + UBRS

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds would be fun just cause even back in WoD, ppl used to wipe a lot on Ner'zhul

Apparently a new Khadgar model?

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...44203625930752

Or something at least.