Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The logo was obviously fake anyway, the lighting would never shine through the letters like that on a static promotional piece. That would more realistically be what the logo looks like on the last few seconds of the trailer, but that was clearly not the case here

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomButLee View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again. The tinkers in Island Expeditions were datamined to have spells that had levels attached to them, like Level 18 or Level 15 etc. Of all the new classes people wish for this one is the most realistic considering Warcraft 3 has a tinker hero also. Sadly they're not quite in theme with a Dragon expansion so they seem unrealistic for the moment

Just.. stop. Give up, get over it. Please for the love of your sanity. We get it, you want Tinker, but stop expecting everyone to fall for the headcanon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Just.. stop. Give up, get over it. Please for the love of your sanity. We get it, you want Tinker, but stop expecting everyone to fall for the headcanon
    Except that isn’t headcanon. The Tinker teams in Island Expeditions having abilities with levels attached to them is a fact. The majority of those abilities come from HotS which has a history of filtering into the class lineup in nearly every case, and that is a fact. It is also a fact that the previous expansion classes also came from WC3 heroes.

Based on that evidence, it is fair to speculate that the Tinker concept has a high chance of implementation.

As for the logo, sadly it was a fake. Great artwork though.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-03-22 at 12:54 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Has anyone seen any infor about this supposed empire of Dragons leak? Apparently there is a graphic for it as well.
    The person who made that leak and the logo came out and said it was fake. It's somewhere deep in the '9.X Patches & 10.0 Speculation Thread'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feitori View Post
    The person who made that leak and the logo came out and said it was fake. It's somewhere deep in the '9.X Patches & 10.0 Speculation Thread'
    ah ok i missed that. waht are the current favorite leaks?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    ah ok i missed that. waht are the current favorite leaks?
    They all seem to be fake. The one that matches closest to 9.2.5 is "EOA" which still is incorrect in many aspects, but got some things right like Khadgar's linking up with Jaina and a new christmas mount.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyCheese View Post
    The one that matches closest to 9.2.5 is "EOA" which still is incorrect in many aspects
    What is it incorrect about?