Rust
    The flute
    Sacrafical greatsword
    Dragons bane
    The windsith

Also 40 primogems web event:
    https://webstatic-sea.hoyoverse.com/...landscape=true
    Don't sweat the details!!!

they really need to stop asking me to take a survey. i keep saying the same thing over and over again.

and as of today i dont think i am getting Raiden. which make me sad but i will keep trying until the end.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    So i was bored:

So for some reason the genshin reddit didn't let my post go through so I'll ask here.

I have
    c2 raiden with engulfing lightening level 80 poorly rolled 4 pc emblem of severed fate
    eula c0 with serpent spine level 90, 4 piece gladiator since by blood stained and pale flame rolls keep sucking
    zhongli c0 level 80
    xianling level 80 c6 4 piece noblesse
    xingqui c9 (lol) level 50
    bennet level 70 c4 4 piece noblesse
    jean c1 level 80 with pale flame
    sucrose c6 level 40
    diona level 70 c3 with maiden 4 pc
    beidou c6 level 70
    childe c0 level 70

Trying to decide on which teams to run where. In terms of power level fun having raiden on my eula team feels awesome but i know i have a full complement for raiden national too. For abyss it sucks feeling like i have to split the 2 up but seems like it's my only option for climbing the ranks and getting the stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    So for some reason the genshin reddit didn't let my post go through so I'll ask here.

Trying to decide on which teams to run where. In terms of power level fun having raiden on my eula team feels awesome but i know i have a full complement for raiden national too. For abyss it sucks feeling like i have to split the 2 up but seems like it's my only option for climbing the ranks and getting the stars.
    Ei doesn't help Eula that much. Any electro does just fine, I think Fischl is generally better for her, since Oz does a LOT more damage than Ei's E, hits shields and also has basically 100% uptime. Especially if you have her at C2 pairing her with Eula is a waste of 99% of her potential. If you don't have Fischl then really even just going Beidou will be better. So national + Eula/Diona/electro/Zhongli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

I have
    c2 raiden with engulfing lightening level 80 poorly rolled 4 pc emblem of severed fate
    eula c0 with serpent spine level 90, 4 piece gladiator since by blood stained and pale flame rolls keep sucking
    zhongli c0 level 80
    xianling level 80 c6 4 piece noblesse
    xingqui c9 (lol) level 50
    bennet level 70 c4 4 piece noblesse
    jean c1 level 80 with pale flame
    sucrose c6 level 40
    diona level 70 c3 with maiden 4 pc
    beidou c6 level 70
    childe c0 level 70

National team + any decent electro spreader plus two supports for a Eula team. Wouldn't really say Beuidou is worth it if you don't have full uptime on her elemental burst.

Could easily clear abyss at max levels, but I wouldn't expect to 9 star floor 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Ei doesn't help Eula that much. Any electro does just fine, I think Fischl is generally better for her, since Oz does a LOT more damage than Ei's E, hits shields and also has basically 100% uptime. Especially if you have her at C2 pairing her with Eula is a waste of 99% of her potential. If you don't have Fischl then really even just going Beidou will be better. So national + Eula/Diona/electro/Zhongli.
    Honestly did not really like Fishl with Eula. Biggest problem is outside of his summon, Oz is entirely random single target. Raiden might be wasted on Eula's team, but her ability makes Electro spreading the easiest it can possibly be in the game.

Thankfully I got Yae, so I don't really have to tear my Raiden away from her national team.

10+ Year Old Account

Leakers said those 2 will be on same banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Leakers said those 2 will be on same banner.
    Whelp, I might be skipping the Ayato banner after all, then.

So national + Eula/Diona/electro/Zhongli.
    What is the purpose of having both Diona and Zhongli on the same team? Doesn't Zhongli make Diona a tad superfluous?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly did not really like Fishl with Eula. Biggest problem is outside of his summon, Oz is entirely random single target.
    Oz becomes much more consistent when Fischl is at C6. Even then, though, hitting random targets is still good for spreading Electro and becomes much less of an issue when you're fighting a single, hardened target where you'd what more consistent damage anyway.

Also, Yae seems way worse about hitting things at random.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    What is the purpose of having both Diona and Zhongli on the same team? Doesn't Zhongli make Diona a tad superfluous?
    Cryo passive. You can give Eula any cryo (I guess Kaeya or Rosaria could be better), but OP only had Diona listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Honestly did not really like Fishl with Eula. Biggest problem is outside of his summon, Oz is entirely random single target. Raiden might be wasted on Eula's team, but her ability makes Electro spreading the easiest it can possibly be in the game.
    Never thought this could be a problem. Superconduct proc is AoE so you don't need electro on every mob, meaning it doesn't matter which mob Oz hits in AoE floors (plus those floors are usually so easy it doesn't matter if you have SC or not in the first place). And on single target floors there's only 1 mob to hit, so it also doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2022-03-28 at 08:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want green hair female Kohaku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I want green hair female Kohaku.
    You may wana start downloading a game 1.st. 5bg download and only goes for 390.40 KB/s

Also new patch notes:
    I. New Area - "The Chasm"
    ◇ After the Version 2.6 update, a new area, The Chasm, will be available in Liyue.
    Reach Adventure Rank 28 and complete the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches" and the World Quest "Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering" to unlock the underground mines.

II. New Character
    5-Star Character "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato
    ◇ Vision: Hydro
    ◇ Weapon: Sword
    ◇ The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan. Cultured and polite, he is a man of many ways and means.

III. New Domain
    The Lost Valley
    The ancient ritual grounds were buried beneath the earth amidst a cataclysm that tore heaven and earth asunder before being uplifted by the descent of an alien object, and finally unveiled by a destructive battle that resulted from a betrayal. Nonetheless, those who once frequented this place are no more.

IV. New Equipment
    1. New Weapon
    Haran Geppaku Futsu (5-Star Sword)
    ◇ A famed work by the Futsu line of smiths. The name "Haran" comes from the manner in which it resembles the violent, roiling waves.
    2. New Artifact Sets
    Vermillion Hereafter (4-Star and 5-Star)
    Echoes of an Offering (4-Star and 5-Star)

V. New Events
    "Hues of the Violet Garden" event: Take part in the event to invite "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu (Hydro)
    During the event, you will receive quests to help organize the Irodori Festival. As the festival progresses, four gameplay modes will be unlocked in sequence: "The Moon and Stars Inscribe," "Theater Mechanicus," "Clash of Lone Blades," and "The Floral Courtyard." Participate and complete the corresponding criteria to obtain event-exclusive Furnishings, exclusive recipes, Primogems, Crown of Insight, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more. Complete all the criteria in "Friendship in Writing" to invite "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu (Hydro).
    ▌Eligibility
    Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
    And complete the "Ritou Escape Plan" part of the Archon Quest: "Chapter II: Act I - The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia"
    *Complete Kamisato Ayato's Story Quest "Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I - The Firmiana Leaf Falls," Raiden Shogun's Story Quest "Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams," and Sangonomiya Kokomi's Story Quest "Dracaena Somnolenta Chapter: Act I - Warriors' Dreams Like Spring Grass Renewing" first to best enjoy the event.
    If you have not completed Kamisato Ayato, Raiden Shogun, and Sangonomiya Kokomi's Story Quests, you can enter the event through "Quick Start."

VI. New Main Story
    1. New Archon Quest
    Archon Quest Chapter II: Act IV "Requiem of the Echoing Depths"
    2. New Story Quest
    Kamisato Ayato's Story Quest "Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I - The Firmiana Leaf Falls"
    3. New World Quests
    ◆ New World Quests: "The Chasm Delvers" Quest Chain, "Stolen, by the Rightful Owner," "Undetected Infiltration," "A Cliff-Side Hero's Past," "The Millennial Mountains," "Says He Who Seeks Stone," "Dimming Mushroom's Call for Help," "A Company Vanishing Into the Deep," "Valor's Afterglow" Quest Chain, "Lost in a Foreign Land" Quest Chain, "Mycological Investigation in The Chasm," "Hydrological Investigation in The Chasm," "Paleontological Investigation in The Chasm," "The Chasm's Bounty," "The Missing Miner," and more.

VII. New Enemies
    Ruin Serpent
    ◇ An ancient, bizarrely-shaped autonomous machine.
    Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter
    ◇ A guard of some standing in the court.
    Floating Hydro Fungus
    ◇ A spore organism of some intelligence. It possesses extreme adaptability.

VIII. Other Additions
    1. New Recipes: "Quiet Elegance," "Katsu Sandwich," and "Rainbow Aster."
    2. New Achievement categories such as "Challenger: Series V," and "Chasmlighter" and new Achievements added to the "Wonders of the World" category.
    3. New Namecards: "Kamisato Ayato: Ripple," "Lumens: Stone of Light," "Achievement: Thunderclap," "Achievement: Chasm," and "Travel Notes: Irodori."
    4. New Furnishing: Leisure Device: Maximum Motivation
    5. The "Adjust Brightness" function has been added to Settings > Graphics.
    6. "Radiant Spincrystals" have been added to Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma. After obtaining them, you can unlock the corresponding Realm Music using "Euphonium Unbound."
    7. The Teapot Traveling Salesman has added some "Radiant Spincrystals" which can be purchased after obtaining and completing the corresponding World Quests in Inazuma.
    8. After completing Raiden Shogun's Story Quest "Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II," Ritou will add a shop where you can purchase "Sango Pearls," "Unagi Meat," and 2-Star "Lucky Dog" Artifacts.
    9. New Living Beings: Lucklight Fly (Capturable), and Bluethunder Weasel (Capturable)
    10. New Harvestable Resource: Starshroom
    11. The redirect link to the "Adventurer Handbook: Bosses" screen has been added under the "Sources" for certain Development Items.
    The Development Items dropped by "Floating Hydro Fungus" will also include a redirect link to the "Adventurer Handbook" in future versions.
    12. Adds a shortcut for opening the Party Setup Screen on mobile platforms: on the main interface, tap and hold the avatar of any character to quickly access the Party Setup Screen.
    13. Adds some prompts for loading screens.
    14. New Loot Drops from "Abyss Heralds," and "Abyss Lectors": "Gloomy Statuette," "Dark Statuette," and "Deathly Statuette."
    15. Spiral Abyss
    Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
    • All characters in the party gain a 75% Anemo DMG Bonus.
    Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
    Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 2.6, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
    Phase I:
    Sheet-Ice Moon
    After a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent, this opponent will be afflicted with a Mark of Ending. After 10s, this Mark of Ending will be removed, dealing True DMG to this opponent. When a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent with a Mark of Ending, the DMG dealt by the Mark of Ending's removal will be increased. This DMG can be increased 9 times.
    Phase II:
    Snap-Rain Moon
    After a character's Normal Attacks hit opponents, the DMG dealt by this character's Normal Attacks will increase by 12% for 5s. This effect can stack up to 5 times. Each stack is calculated independently. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s.
    Phase III:
    Iris Moon
    After a character's Normal Attack deals DMG to an opponent, the Physical/Elemental RES of this opponent will decrease by 6% for 5s, matching the type of DMG dealt. This can stack up to 7 times. RES decreases of different types can co-exist, and their stacks and timers will be independent of each other.

〓Adjustments & Optimizations〓
    ● Enemies
    1. Lowers the DMG done by "Geovishap Hatchlings" when their tail sweep skill hits a character continuously.
    2. Optimizes the appearance of the "Primo Geovishap" in the "Living Beings" section of the Archive.
    ● System
    1. Optimizes the Ornamental Fish icon.
    2. Optimizes UI presentation and text of content that has yet to be unlocked in Hangout Events.
    3. When below Adventure Rank 30, the "Tutorials" icon will be permanently displayed on the main interface.
    4. Added "Recently Unlocked" to "Tutorials." Five newly unlocked tutorials will be stored for easy access.
    5. "Tutorials" will record the position where you last have read. If there is no unread tutorial, the last read tutorial will be selected.
    6. Adjusts the position of the Tutorials button in "Living Beings."
    7. Optimizes the sorting logic for Weapon Enhancement Materials and Artifact Enhancement Materials: these two materials are still placed at the bottom of their respective categories, but their internal sorting will be affected when sorting by quality.
    ● Audio
    1. Optimizes the volume of music in the Serenitea Pot.
    2. Optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters and quests.
    3. Adds Alternate Outfits voice lines for the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona; Travelers can change the outfits in "Character > Outfit" to play the relevant voice lines.
    ● Other
    1. The text of the "Exit Download" button in the login screen has been changed to "Stop Download," and the text description of the related function was optimized.
    2. For animation cutscenes from Version 2.6 and earlier, Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona's appearances have been adjusted to the Alternate Outfits.
    3. Optimizes the effects of the cutscene animation in the Archon Quest "A Long Shot."
    4. Optimizes some display animation details of the character Kaeya in the Character > Weapon interface.
    5. Batch optimizes the logic related to the enemy homing function for 15 characters and 4 large-sized enemies: Golden Wolflord, Stormterror, Ruin Serpent, (new enemy in Version 2.6), and Bathysmal Vishap Herd.
    6. After the Spiral Abyss resets on April 1, the "Gladiator's Finale" and "Wanderer's Troupe" Artifact set rewards in "Domain Reliquary: Tier I," and "Domain Reliquary: Tier II" for floors 9-12 will be replaced with "Vermillion Hereafter" and "Echoes of an Offering."
    7. Optimizes the sensitivity of the controller in the Hangout Events interface.
    8. Optimizes the display of certain messages on the interface when using a controller: hides messages that are not part of the current operation interface.
    9. When using a controller, you can quickly activate certain functions of the shortcut wheel by pressing key combinations.
    10. Adjusts the height of the central stage disc in some Domains.
    11. Adjusts the text description of Achievement category "Liyue: The Harbor of Stone and Contracts." Progress in exploring Liyue's The Chasm area will be counted separately in the "Chasmlighter" Achievement category.

Cryo passive. You can give Eula any cryo (I guess Kaeya or Rosaria could be better), but OP only had Diona listed.
    Alright, then on the flipside, why is Zhongli needed if Diona provides shields, healing, and the Cryo passive?

because zhongli's shield are tough and last up to 20 sec (with 12 sec charged pillar skill) while diona's shield are weak and don't last long (5 or 6 sec I think while the CD for claw attack charged give better shield HP, the CD is longer than the shield duration)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    because zhongli's shield are tough and last up to 20 sec (with 12 sec charged pillar skill) while diona's shield are weak and don't last long (5 or 6 sec I think while the CD for claw attack charged give better shield HP, the CD is longer than the shield duration)
    Of course, but if the National Team can get away with running no shield characters whatsoever (as far as I'm aware), couldn't a Eula-based team get away with having just Diona?

It just feels like overkill to have both Diona and Zhongli on the same team, since their shields don't stack or interact in any way. Since the Abyss is pretty much all about putting out as much damage as possible to beat the time limit, wouldn't it be better to squeeze in another actual damage dealer instead?

Alright, then on the flipside, why is Zhongli needed if Diona provides shields, healing, and the Cryo passive?
    As up said, Diona's shield is extremely weak, while Zhongli's provides def shred on top of ridiculous amount of HP (assuming he's built as shieldbot, obviously). Diona is mostly there for the passive, and as I said, a cryo sub-DPS would be better if available. Though she also has some use against shields, since other characters in Eula's setup are really bad against shields and her E and ult do plenty of damage against them.

Of course, but if the National Team can get away with running no shield characters whatsoever (as far as I'm aware), couldn't a Eula-based team get away with having just Diona?
    The difference is that Eula has to be able to AA as much as possible, you don't want to dodge with her, while national is cycling through ults half of the time and even aside of that 90% of its damage is basically passive. Diona doesn't shield nearly enough to let Eula unleash.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2022-03-28 at 01:51 PM.

Diona's shield isn't weak. Only against fire.

It's certainly not *extremely* weak

Calculate it.
    People probably forget to include half the modifiers.
    A 30k Diona adds like 14k HP, a 50k Zhongli like 22k.

It's basically up more than 90%++ of the time as well since everyone will use her with Sacrificial.
    The standard uptime already is 60%(if a paw misses) to 80% (if all paws hit).

Zhongli+Diona is a massive overkill and just about every other character would be better, especially if it's an Anemo character
    Either remove Diona or remove Zhongli.

Don't use both.
    I'd pick Diona over Zhongli because if you ain't using Raiden alongside Eula (well, you should...) you need the energy.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-03-28 at 02:13 PM.

As up said, Diona's shield is extremely weak, while Zhongli's provides def shred on top of ridiculous amount of HP (assuming he's built as shieldbot, obviously). Diona is mostly there for the passive, and as I said, a cryo sub-DPS would be better if available. Though she also has some use against shields, since other characters in Eula's setup are really bad against shields and her E and ult do plenty of damage against them.

The difference is that Eula has to be able to AA as much as possible, you don't want to dodge with her, while national is cycling through ults half of the time and even aside of that 90% of its damage is basically passive. Diona doesn't shield nearly enough to let Eula unleash.
    IDK, I've played Eula with just Diona for the longest time, she's completely fine. At only lvl70, she was giving out 6k shields, they last 12+ seconds, she has 2 charges with sac bow + she can heal on top of that if needed. Not Zhongli-tier shields, but it was enough for everything.
    I have a 42k HP Zhongli too, but I ended up swapping out Diona for Qiqi when the healer dmg set got released, and slotted in Raiden instead for the energy. (Kind of a luxury comp, but hey, I like it.)

Running both Diona+Zhongli sounds superfluous to me as well; although it must be comfy for sure, it could run the risk of damage being too low for some abyss checks.
    Either Zhongli + cryo subdps or Diona + whoever that does dmg sounds better, be it electro, cryo, or even some unused Xingqiu (if such a thing exists, like, ever)

Looking at Flaks' list, he could build both teams pretty flexibly actually. Raiden variant is probably the best & easiest to play for a national team, but he could just use Sucrose as a driver as well. Or better yet, Childe, which would free up Xingqiu for the other team (Sucrose slots into that spot in this case).
    Only speculating since he didn't mention Fischl, and if he doesn't have Fischl, the Eula team would be kinda iffy with just Beidou or Lisa to apply electro. If that's the case, Raiden would be a pretty big upgrade there, so might be worth "downgrading" the national/international team a bit.

well i got Raiden today. i am happy. i also need to short through some new weapons i got in my quest to get raiden.
    now begins the quest for Ayato and Venti begins when the banners hit.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    well i got Raiden today. i am happy. i also need to short through some new weapons i got in my quest to get raiden.
    get the lance from fishing(the catch), you can refine it to lvl 5 and it'll be a beast for Raiden's ultimate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    Money or free wish?
    I still have 1 more wish left tommorow to try to get c2...but chances are extremly low. (also didnt get a single Sara)