Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can we not just have threads where the entire thing devolves into "Teriz's twisted logic vs. everyone else"? Don't think that was the point of this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Can we not just have threads where the entire thing devolves into "Teriz's twisted logic vs. everyone else"? Don't think that was the point of this post
    I would love to hear how the logic is twisted.

“WoW expansion classes came directly from WC3, thus the next WoW expansion class will also come from WC3.”

That’s simple logic, not twisted logic. Some folks just think it’s “twisted” because their class of choice doesn’t make the cut.

Tinker chance was BFA get over it. There is no writing in the wall that would support tinker. Only plausibility of engineering. Light forged armor is light aspect and naaru magic. Blood elf constructs are arcane powered. Nightborne constructs are arcane, felreavers are fel powered. Mechagon was tinker chance and now its mechagone

Quote Originally Posted by Deneios View Post
    Bfa had your mechagnomes and that boat has sailed 2 years ago. Same for necromancers in shadowlands.
    i mean now that we repaired "machinery of death" and visited sl where we could learn some tricks, necromancer would make sense at the end of SL, but yeah, its very unlikely... still more likely than tinkers, but thats very low bar

Tinker chance was BFA get over it. There is no writing in the wall that would support tinker. Only plausibility of engineering. Light forged armor is light aspect and naaru magic. Blood elf constructs are arcane powered. Nightborne constructs are arcane, felreavers are fel powered. Mechagon was tinker chance and now its mechagone
    Lol no it wasn't. The story didn't call for it at the start and they're not gonna make a new class mid expansion. And we had DH the expansion prior...

If you don't see the writing then you haven't been paying attention.

yeah... i mean forums are for discusing stuff, but he is not even discusing, he is repeating his poor arguments and ignoring what everyone else says

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    What?? Anyone who was convinced tinker was coming in mop, legion, or SL without a doubt is a troll.
    Teriz been convicted they are coming for wod, mop, legion, BFA, SL.

Honestly we are over due for blizzard to unlock more class/race combos next x pac not a new class

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    yeah... i mean forums are for discusing stuff, but he is not even discusing, he is repeating his poor arguments and ignoring what everyone else says
    Pretty much. I am surprised a blind eye is turned to it.

Well he's responding to what everyone says. But if no one agrees then it's destined to go on.

That's kinda how debating works.

Well he's responding to what everyone says. But if no one agrees then it's destined to go on.

no its not...
    if i say A and you say counterargument that disproves A, and i REPEAT A, its not discusion, and its pretty much what he does...
    discusion would be after counterargument to A reacting to that counterargument, or using another argument, not repeating the same...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurdwow View Post
    Absolutely hate the idea of tinker. Yes it is in WC3 but so what. Use fresh ideas.
    Gimme blademaster! KreyGasm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Your in luck you can make an arms warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    There will never be tinkers as a class. Never.

Remember it before posting: will never be.
    same thing teriz and others said about demon hunters
    and now look where we are

Your in luck you can make an arms warrior!
    Imagine looking at Arms and looking at Samuro in HotS and thinking they're the same thing

That's not debating, my dude. Teriz has some sort of disconnect somewhere.

He has his A arguments vs. literally anyone elses' (varied) B arguments. Teriz seems only capable of processing his own arguments. It's not "a discussion", it's Teriz (who has been in the past, hilariously wrong (Demon Hunters pre-2015 was a FUN topic for him) so his positions are just as flawed as anyone elses, yet he will ignore any evidence against his points in favor of his own. In debates, you consider all evidence. In discussion, you consider the other people's perspectives.

Teriz doesn't have conversations, he jumps on basically anyone with a different perspective and repeats his points until they give up.

Don't follow his logic just because he supports Tinkers my dude, tons of us do.
    Last edited by Zankai27; 2022-03-29 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no its not...
    if i say A and you say counterargument that disproves A, and i REPEAT A, its not discusion, and its pretty much what he does...
    discusion would be after counterargument to A reacting to that counterargument, or using another argument, not repeating the same...
    Except the general argument; “WoW expansion classes come from WC3, thus the next WoW class is also going to come from WC3” has never been disproven.

Saying “nuh-uh” is not a counter argument.

Imagine looking at Arms and looking at Samuro in HotS and thinking they're the same thing
    well, if someone can look at hunter and say its the same as dark ranger...
    its the same, just instead of both using bow they both use 2h weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Dude, before you go around opening your mouth, educate yourself on what "high fantasy" means.
    I know what is, that is why i corrected, you like everybody else.

Also your idea that wow is high fantasy core is wrong, stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Ascension WoW is there for you.
    Last edited by Dioporco; 2022-03-29 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinker chance was BFA get over it. There is no writing in the wall that would support tinker.
    Island Expeditions teams using HotS Tinker abilities
    Mechagon
    Goblin and Gnome NPCs in Exiles Reach
    Mech Dragon pet and mount
    Gazlowe formally joining the Horde
    Mekkatorque unifying Gnomes and getting a Spark Reactor
    Gallywix negotiating with Brokers
    Return to Kezan.

Does garrosh and varrian have the same abilities in hots? Pretty sure they're both warriors.

Also theres blade master warrior trainers in org.

At most they'd be skins or a 4th spec.

Does garrosh and varrian have the same abilities in hots? Pretty sure they're both warriors.

Also theres blade master warrior trainers in org.

At most they'd be skins or a 4th spec.
    Just the same logic I'd expect from the uncreative side of MMO-Champ. It's a good thing people like this aren't game devs.

The biggest issue is that people and blizzard thinks that you have to be forced to release a class that is tied to the xpac theme or nay.

If they released Tinker in BFA or SL would have made any sense for the theme? No.

People would have played the fuck out of them? Sure.

So is really weird that Blizzard cucks itself about this, even releasing 2 different class would be not a big deal.