Lol, just got banned on SKGaming chat on twitch because I was asking where they are raiding from in Berlin - since I am a Berlin resident.
    WTF is wrong with these SK Gaming dudes...

Blizzard will make sure next RWF is easier as to not embarrass Liquid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Lol, just got banned on SKGaming chat on twitch because I was asking where they are raiding from in Berlin - since I am a Berlin resident.
    Maybe they are salty because their former raiders have beaten them?

Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    Nah I think it's a bug, and Blizzard likely knew they had committed hard time raiding. Telling them to stop raiding would have been kind of fucking annoying.
    Bug or not, Method would probably have killed it regardless... and also no other guild has even reached P4 by that point (aside from ECHO ofc).
    If I've to guess this is probably a nerf that was supposed to be in by next reset and just so happens it went live before the reset.

Ain't crowning anyone a saint, but nothing I said was factually incorrect.

Whether he makes a lot or not enough, the money really doesn't matter. He's been consistently part of the RWF raiding scene, and you can argue played a large part in streaming world 1st progress. Nothing wrong with taking a moment to give someone some recognition XD
    What I think he deserves extra credit for is that he actually keeps PLAYING himself. It would be easy for him to just step back from the raiding roster and keep collecting his money from behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Maybe they are salty because their former raiders have beaten them?
    Who do you mean by "former raiders"? Method?
    I mean, I was just interested in where in Berlin you can find a nerdy place that supports stuff like that.
    They seem to be extra paranoid in SKGaming.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2022-03-29 at 05:21 PM.

Yes some of the current raiders in Method are ex Pieces players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekko View Post
    Blizzard will make sure next RWF is easier as to not embarrass Liquid again.
    Well now we know the whole “let’s go to a sweet location to raid together” starts to fall apart after like 2 weeks; it’s already a game gated by how much free time you have, but 3-4 weeks like that away from RL and home is a little crazy.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Why you causing drama on Twitch dooood ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    What I think he deserves extra credit for is that he actually keeps PLAYING himself. It would be easy for him to just step back from the raiding roster and keep collecting his money from behind the scenes.
    Him playing is probably good for his brand to be fair.

I mean, I was just interested in where in Berlin you can find a nerdy place that supports stuff like that.
    They seem to be extra paranoid in SKGaming.
    Sjele, Andy and Wildi are former Pieces raiders. And while Sjele and Wildi leaving for Method seemed to be an amicable process, Andy's departure wasn't on the best terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Liquid will drop Limit but I do think they'll be sharing the pool of potential endorsements with the likes of Method and maybe even Skyline after this.

Their organisation needs a structural rebuild. If this difficulty is the new status quo from Blizzard's raid team, they have to be better prepared for it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post

The burden of proof is on you; the top 20 guilds have an obscene level of skill; the top guild admits more splits give an edge.
    I think you don't quite understand how the burden of proof works; it's on the one making a claim. You haven't provided any proof whatsoever for your initial claim. But guess you finally got banned for trolling so we can drop this discussion now.

Gz to Method for world 2nd! Interesting to see, if Method can be a real contender for WF next tier. Does Method raid leader play himself, or are they using an outside leader similar to Echo and Liquid? Also very surprised that EU was both 1st and 2nd this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Hes been playing since vanilla, he played when there was zero money involved. So I think the probable reason why he is playing is that he enjoys it.
    Last edited by facefist; 2022-03-29 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I think you don't quite understand how the burden of proof works; it's on the one making a claim. You haven't provided any proof whatsoever for your initial claim. But guess you finally got banned for trolling so we can drop this discussion now.

Gz to Method for world 2nd! Interesting to see, if Method can be a real contender for WF next tier. Does Method raid leader play himself, or are they using an outside leader similar to Echo and Liquid? Also very surprised that EU was both 1st and 2nd this tier.
    Their raid leader is this guy: https://www.method.gg/player/biff. He's outside of the raid and listed as "support" on the Method website. I truly enjoyed the Method comms during this race, Biff has a calm voice, the comms are clean and are not plagued by constant interruptions or memes (hello Liquid).

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    No -- this RWF event was likely insanely profitable for the org, mostly because of the fact that it went on as long as it did. What is likely, however, are roster shake ups.
    you're literally the biggest fruitcake on this site and your pfp screams "i'm a faggot."

7+ Year Old Account
    Liquid had to expect this outcome after coinciding and going home, but still big hit to a guild that finally managed to challenge EU. Wonder if this will changes things for them in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I don't think Liquid will drop Limit but I do think they'll be sharing the pool of potential endorsements with the likes of Method and maybe even Skyline after this.

Their organisation needs a structural rebuild. If this difficulty is the new status quo from Blizzard's raid team, they have to be better prepared for it.
    I mean, Liquid JUST picked them up. Breaking contract so quickly would be extremely shortsighted move. IF Limit would falter after this race in the future, then it is entirely different matter.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Why you causing drama on Twitch dooood ???
    What drama? I was asking a perfectly normal question. You may remember that this race or prior races LIMIT, Method and Echo were actually advertising for their respective locations. Are SKPieces actually so jaded they would think someone would waste any of their time to watch them play? Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    That's an unrealistic thought, the RWF has always been full of people claiming there's only 1-2 guilds capable of competing and then new guilds come out of no where.
    Those are ancient times you are talking about - BFA is when the RWF started bringing in viewership after the Asian guilds showed there is interest. RWF is more or less figured out and the reason why ppl say theres only 2 guilds competing (echo and liquid) is simply based on the tremendous resources and lengths they are willing to go for an advantage and each of them essentially picking up the best players in the respective regions. Method getting world 2nd is because Liquid essentially quit the race - once the new RWF starts in 10.0 it still going to be between Echo/Liquid excluding one of them quitting raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Their raid leader is this guy: https://www.method.gg/player/biff. He's outside of the raid and listed as "support" on the Method website. I truly enjoyed the Method comms during this race, Biff has a calm voice, the comms are clean and are not plagued by constant interruptions or memes (hello Liquid).
    To each their own but I personally found the sterile, job-like comms of Method to be ResidentSleeper. It doesn't help that Sco has the emotional range of an Elder Scrolls NPC either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingweh View Post
    do you guys think Liquid will drop Limit, just like Complexity did, now that they quit the race and can only get world 3rd at best?
    Fairly unlikely, since part of the package of Limit joining them was that they made Max part owner (I.e. co owner) of Liquid.

Now what could happen is that Max could shake the guild up(add/remove people)or step down from the guild and focus more on directing the Liquid business from a bigger picture. This will likely happen eventually anyway.
    Last edited by BobJohn; 2022-03-29 at 05:54 PM.