Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    There Zerethsteed mount from AotC uses the same skeleton so they gave it a flying animation and also decided they may as well update the mechaspiders
    This animation is pretty smooth for a mere byproduct of another flying capable mount that shares the skeleton. All those maw horses obviously share the skeleton of other flying horses, and yet they can't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    So wait, did they actually forget nathanos?
    He was mentioned in 9.1, and as I said before, there was a datamined voiceline seemingly from Sylvanas confirming that she is going to keep looking for him in the Maw or beyond.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    If Turalyon becomes a villain, so to say, Alleria Windrunner and the Ren'dorei might very well be the best and final hope of the Alliance and Azeroth against the forces of the Light.
    absolutely correct. just think about the drama, having to kill the love of her life. devs will love that.
    besides, they've already done that - a wife choosing someone else over her husband: Alexstrasza during the Night Fae campaign and Tyrande in Val'sharah. a recurring theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He was mentioned in 9.1, and as I said before, there was a datamined voiceline seemingly from Sylvanas confirming that she is going to keep looking for him in the Maw or beyond.
    Was the datamined line actually included in live though?
    Otherwise it's moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    If Anduin stays in the Shadowlands, he will help Sylvanas find Nathanos and, while looking for him, have a chat with Sylv about all that happened. This would take place during the whole 10.0 expansion. Anduin will then come back to Azeroth in 11.0, after Turalyon has gone wild with the Alliance and has become even more of a Light fanatic. 11.0 will be the Light VS Void expansion foreshadowed in Velen's recently-updated description on the official WoW website. Yep. Let's go.
    The whole deal with Anduin supposedly going around with Sylvanas just makes me irrationally angry. It's feeding into the whole perfect Anduin angle for seemingly no good reason, and it undercuts the whole deal with Sylvanas being alone, with onl the faint hope of Nathanos potentially joining her eventually.

I can only compare it to Velen deciding to stay with Illidan in the Seat of the Pantheon. Sure, Velen might be the kind of compassionate soul who wouldnt want Illidan to be alone, but he is also the leader of the Draenei, he can't just be expected to disappear for potentially years because he feels a bit bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Otherwise it's moot.
    So far it has not been found, but the fact that it at some point existed does mean the writers hadnt forgotten about Nathanos, just decided to remove this potential last reference to him.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    absolutely correct. just think about the drama, having to kill the love of her life. devs will love that.
    besides, they've already done that - a wife choosing someone else over her husband: Alexstrasza during the Night Fae campaign and Tyrande in Val'sharah. a recurring theme.
    Sadly, while I respect the love that Alleria feels to Turalyon, Alleria has major responsibilities.

She has a responsibility to the Alliance.

She has a responsibility to the Ren'dorei, her people, the people who look to her for guidance. Magister Umbric, who willingly decided to follow her. They are her people and her students.

While I appreciate that Alleria and Turalyon are still in love after so many years, if it comes to conflict, then Alleria must do what is right: she must safeguard the Alliance and the Ren'dorei. She must choose her sense of Duty over Love. And if Turalyon becomes too antagonistic, so to say, if he is no longer fit to lead the Alliance, then he must be replaced.

Preferably with either Alleria or Magister Umbric, leading the Alliance into the final fight against the Void

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Sadly, while I respect the love that Alleria feels to Turalyon, Alleria has major responsibilities.

She has a responsibility to the Alliance.

She has a responsibility to the Ren'dorei, her people, the people who look to her for guidance. Magister Umbric, who willingly decided to follow her. They are her people and her students.

While I appreciate that Alleria and Turalyon are still in love after so many years, if it comes to conflict, then Alleria must do what is right: she must safeguard the Alliance and the Ren'dorei. She must choose her sense of Duty over Love. And if Turalyon becomes too antagonistic, so to say, if he is no longer fit to lead the Alliance, then he must be replaced.

Preferably with either Alleria or Magister Umbric, leading the Alliance into the final fight against the Void
    Get help. Immediately. You're long overdue for it.

Otherwise it's moot.
    It's a line she says if you click her

Also Teriz, check out the new flying animation from the mechagon spiders!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Get help. Immediately. You're long overdue for it.
    Don't engage.

We don't talk about Varodoc
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    It's a line she says if you click her

Also Teriz, check out the new flying animation from the mechagon spiders!
    Yeah, I saw it. Reminds me of the X-Wing from star wars. Very cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Why is timeskip needed at all though? It's been years since Cataclysm in-game. There have been no less than 3 massive world-scale conflicts that have changes zones since then.
    Just tell teh stories that are natural with so much happening.
    I'll just say this; If they revamp anything, can they please revamp Westfall? That CSI Miami spoof quest line is sooooo outdated now it's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-03-29 at 10:52 PM.

10.0 is going to be about void elves because void elves are the most important characters in WoW history. They've literally been set up since Warcraft 1 and if you don't see how everything loops back to void elves I don't know what to tell you.

The Dragon Isles are 100% coming since Shadowlands mentioned dragons once. They wouldn't mention dragons if dragons weren't coming next, it was a little wink towards us with 200 IQ that the Dragon Isles are coming. They also dropped us little hints that tinkers are coming. You'd know but you don't so screw you.

Player housing can never work since there's literally never been an MMO that has had player housing. It just wouldn't work, okay?

10.0 is going to be an awful time to be a night elf. Either they're going to give us a fourth expansion in a row to ourselves and RUIN US FURTHER, or they're going to NEGLECT US like they neglect dwarves and pandaren and gnomes!!!!

The game would literally DIE without borrowed power! It's just Classic chuds who don't like it. You've never made a game before so you can't say borrowed power isn't necessary!

There has literally never been a legitimate leak. Show me a real leak. And I mean a REAL leak, not all of those real ones.

Uhhhh Taylor Swift's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by AverageMMOChampPoster View Post
    10.0 is going to be about void elves because void elves are the most important characters in WoW history. They've literally been set up since Warcraft 1 and if you don't see how everything loops back to void elves I don't know what to tell you.

The Dragon Isles are 100% coming since Shadowlands mentioned dragons once. They wouldn't mention dragons if dragons weren't coming next, it was a little wink towards us with 200 IQ that the Dragon Isles are coming. They also dropped us little hints that tinkers are coming. You'd know but you don't so screw you.

Player housing can never work since there's literally never been an MMO that has had player housing. It just wouldn't work, okay?

10.0 is going to be an awful time to be a night elf. Either they're going to give us a fourth expansion in a row to ourselves and RUIN US FURTHER, or they're going to NEGLECT US like they neglect dwarves and pandaren and gnomes!!!!

The game would literally DIE without borrowed power! It's just Classic chuds who don't like it. You've never made a game before so you can't say borrowed power isn't necessary!

There has literally never been a legitimate leak. Show me a real leak. And I mean a REAL leak, not all of those real ones.

Uhhhh Taylor Swift's feet.
    I like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    You can call them void elves, everyone else does.
    Do not engage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Calling it now. We get anduin back in the future being master of Death (Domination), Light (Light) and Void (he can use shadow magic). And then later he collects the other 3 Infinity Forces.

Tho if he is taking a break in 10.0 then it might in fact be a Light themed expansion, either that one or 11.0.
    Anduin becoming Med'an would certainly be a turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post

Anduin becoming Med'an would certainly be a turn.
    Med’Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    If Anduin stays in the Shadowlands, he will help Sylvanas find Nathanos and, while looking for him, have a chat with Sylv about all that happened. This would take place during the whole 10.0 expansion. Anduin will then come back to Azeroth in 11.0, after Turalyon has gone wild with the Alliance and has become even more of a Light fanatic. 11.0 will be the Light VS Void expansion foreshadowed in Velen's recently-updated description on the official WoW website. Yep. Let's go.
    If Anduin stays in the Shadowlands, he can return to face the true enemy and made the Legion comic true. Old Anduin and Velen leading the forces of good against the True Enemy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    If Anduin stays in the Shadowlands, he can return to face the true enemy and made the Legion comic true. Old Anduin and Velen leading the forces of good against the True Enemy.
    What if the time flow difference we've been thinking of between SL and Azeroth is reverse. What if we were in SL for lets say 10 months but on Azeroth only a week passed?

That could make Old Anduin happen much faster once we have an expansion on Azeroth again and he is in SL
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The ending I expected with Shadowlands: Primus revealing he was the true mastermind!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What if the time flow difference we've been thinking of between SL and Azeroth is reverse. What if we were in SL for lets say 10 months but on Azeroth only a week passed?

That could make Old Anduin happen much faster once we have an expansion on Azeroth again and he is in SL
    Yeah, I always remember that comic because it was the first time it hinted the true enemy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Where did the "LivingWorldWeatherEnter" came from? was that something datamined?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    They're gonna keep Anduin in the shadowlands so they can age him up to be like the old wolf comic.

They'll explain the timeskip for him but not for us by saying like "Yeah time flows the same when the dimensions are connected but flow separately again now that the rift above Icecrown healed." Just like what happened with Draenor after WoD.

He's gonna come back in 11.0 for the void vs light expansion (or 10.3 if they pull another Nyalotha but with the void)

(Old wolf ending)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Where did the "LivingWorldWeatherEnter" came from? was that something datamined?
    Across several PTR builds a bunch of unknown animations of that type were found in the data, in addition to the ones in the picture there's also:
    Living World Proximity Enter
    Living World Proximity Loop
    Living World Proximity Leave

Living World Time Of Day Enter
    Living World Time Of Day Loop
    Living World Time Of Day Leave