Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Well, if you're going to keep Sco accountable for that situation, you should also held most of Echo members. Because no way they had no idea. Let's not forget they have guys like Lorgok who made sexist remarks against Naguura in the guild.
    there is a small but important detail, ohne of those you have name is the ceo of the method brand and the guild leader and the other ones are neckbeards playing WoW, it was his decision to keep josh and cover him ofc hes the one that gets most of the blame

do i think it was rightfully? no, but murican cancel culture did its work before the dude got even judged

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    Forgive me, as it's been a while so I may be remembering incorrectly, but as I recall the reason most of the guild left to form Serenity dealt with the officers in Method being interested in streaming progress, causing bigger divisions as to the guild's focus that had essentially already been formed due to cliques in the group, with the ones who left not being interested in streaming progress at all.
    this was a part too yes but after losing WF and the tention. i heard the complains about sco in teamspeak myself shit like "we cant just tell our G master to quit but...." kind of things
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2022-03-30 at 01:07 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

I usually stop following this after the first kill but at this point it's interesting just to see how long it takes Liquid to get their shit together. And this thing about Max's stream not working is a bit pathetic. I'm not on the "let's all hate Max" train but the guy should at least be man enough to say straight up "I don't want to be on stream right now" instead of this silly excuse.

400+ pulls and counting. They really got shook.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Seeing the dominance of Echo in the last 2 tiers, I wonder how real Limit's world firsts were. Their first world first was with corrupted gear and the huge RNG component on drops. Their second win came just after Method imploded and Echo barely had time to set up. Now that things are settled at Echo and theres no huge RNG component on gear, like corrupted gear had, the natural order has been restored. Do you guys think Limit can win another world first in normal circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Their Nyalotha win was pretty dominant, and both sides said it was because of the 21st raider innovation. Second win was close, close enough that the 16 hour truthers get in a froth about it when you call it a win. But now Echo has caught up and pulled decisively ahead as they've upped their game significantly since challenged by Limit. Limit was also very close in the tiers before Nyalotha, this is the worst loss they've had in a bit.
    Seeing the difference in DPS, it does feel like the corrupted gear RNG played a huge part. Its one thing to be playing better, but when players at this level have such a huge dps difference it has to be an external factor like gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    there is a small but important detail, ohne of those you have name is the ceo of the method brand and the guild leader and the other ones are neckbeards playing WoW, it was his decision to keep josh and cover him ofc hes the one that gets most of the blame
    In that situation, they knew and stayed quiet/complicit until it got out, THEN they bailed when the water got hot and let Sco take the fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I usually stop following this after the first kill but at this point it's interesting just to see how long it takes Liquid to get their shit together. And this thing about Max's stream not working is a bit pathetic. I'm not on the "let's all hate Max" train but the guy should at least be man enough to say straight up "I don't want to be on stream right now" instead of this silly excuse.

400+ pulls and counting. They really got shook.
    "His mic is broken, he'll stream soon" Kappa. He's well aware of the situation and the hatred towards him, he's just hiding behind a monitor atm, so things can play out and ppl forget his failure as a raid leader. He's a man only when he's arrogant and shittalks EU and how he'll destroy them european guilds. Cringe af

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    "His mic is broken, he'll stream soon" Kappa. He's well aware of the situation and the hatred towards him, he's just hiding behind a monitor atm, so things can play out and ppl forget his failure as a raid leader. He's a man only when he's arrogant and shittalks EU and how he'll destroy them european guilds. Cringe af
    In a thread full of some of the worst takes I've ever read, this may actually be the worst. You're free to dislike Max but we have absolutely no reason to believe he's "hiding" from anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    In a thread full of some of the worst takes I've ever read, this may actually be the worst. You're free to dislike Max but we have absolutely no reason to believe he's "hiding" from anybody.
    He didn't just suddenly lose the ability to stream in his home. Don't be naive.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

seeing method grind it out and continue 14 hour a day raids even for world 2nd and conside that an accomplishment, we can argue about the kill being bugged but they were the only guild to reach phase 4 besides echo at that point and honestly it seeems p4 was the easiest phase it was definitely a kill
    but my point is you can see their determination . they knew they werent getting first they seen 2nd has a huge accomplishment and kept grinding, thats tthe kind of drive you need for first that another guild lacked definitely looking forward to them being a serious contender in the future

His mixer is broken. Technology breaks. This is the reason we've been given and there's no reason to think otherwise. It's not some great conspiracy where he's terrified of idiots in his chat posting dogshit tier memes and getting perma'd in seconds.

His mixer is broken. Technology breaks. This is the reason we've been given and there's no reason to think otherwise. It's not some great conspiracy where he's terrified of idiots in his chat posting dogshit tier memes and getting perma'd in seconds.
    That's incredibly convenient, nor does a mixer negate you from being capable of streaming.

That's incredibly convenient, nor does a mixer negate you from being capable of streaming.
    Yeah this guy, @Relapses, is a joke. There are things called "excuses"; this is one of them. It's not a great conspiracy, but it's easy to see that he just doesn't want to deal with streaming right now. Max is exactly the type of guy who can't just say straight up "I'm not feeling like it" and would rather say "my mixer is broken oops".

Right after he gets home after losing the race he suddenly just can't stream anymore? Wow, what a crazy coincidence.

More importantly, who gives a shit? Seriously? Why does whether a video game streamer stream or not bug you this much?

Yeah, he's hiding. Rightfully so. The drama this guy caused once again - incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    More importantly, who gives a shit? Seriously? Why does whether a video game streamer stream or not bug you this much?
    It doesn't bug me so much; I came here to say one thing. The only reason this conversation is still going on is because people -- specifically @Relapses -- are pretending it's not an obvious excuse. If the guy wants a break, take a break. But it's transparent and let's not pretend otherwise.

you are either the most naive person i have ever meet or just trolling, you dont need a mixer to stream a fucking 1050gx and a 2 euro mic will do, he is hinding cuz i, you and he himself know that he get shit on the moment he comes online for hes big mouth
    I.O BFA Season 3

It does if it's something that you rely on to stream at the quality you feel comfortable streaming. He isn't obligated to stream anything anyway so this insistence that he's doing it for ulterior motives is hard pathetic. Again, you can hate the guy all you want but we're better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't bug me so much; I came here to say one thing. The only reason this conversation is still going on is because people -- specifically @Relapses -- are pretending it's not an obvious excuse. If the guy wants a break, take a break. But it's transparent and let's not pretend otherwise.
    Yeah, fuck me for not immediately resorting to a conspiracy theory in the absence of any evidence otherwise. Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    you are either the most naive person i have ever meet or just trolling, you dont need a mixer to stream a fucking 1050gx and a 2 euro mic will do, he is hinding cuz i, you and he himself know that he get shit on the moment he comes online for hes big mouth
    And? Max isn't the kind of guy who cares about that shit. He has mods that'll nuke the chat and put it in sub mode. All the buttmad anti-Max hate-watchers will interpret it as hiding anyway so he has nothing to lose whether he chooses to stream or not.

It does if it's something that you rely on the stream at the quality you feel comfortable streaming. He isn't obligated to stream anything anyway so this insistence that he's doing it for ulterior motives is hard pathetic. Again, you can hate the guy all you want but we're better than this.
    My first post specifically said "I'm not on the hate-Max train". Only reason I've had to say this multiple times is because you keep pretending like an obvious excuse isn't an obvious excuse. I'm done talking about this because we're going in circles, but sure just believe whatever anyone says because your intuition is broken. Lol.

It's not like Max has a long history of lying, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5x...el=SimonFawkes
    Last edited by vizzle; 2022-03-30 at 03:57 AM.

Thankfully Max has never lied before and nobody called him "excusemaster" for years. Let's just believe him. xD

My first post specifically said "I'm not on the hate-Max train". Only reason I've had to say this multiple times is because you keep pretending like an obvious excuse isn't an obvious excuse. I'm done talking about this because we're going in circles, but sure just believe whatever anyone says because your intuition is broken. Lol.

It's not like Max doesn't have a long history of lying, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd5x...el=SimonFawkes
    rofl, "I'm not on the anti-Max hate train" yet for some reason you have that silly video bookmarked.