Quote Originally Posted by Doobich View Post
    Yeeeaaaah.... not really. It's entirely plausible that he does not want to stream and is using a crappy excuse given the circumstances over the last few days. Equating it to a Q conspiracy is nonsense.
    It's also "entirely plausible" that the moon landing was recorded in a Hollywood studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    It's also "entirely plausible" that the moon landing was recorded in a Hollywood studio.
    lol, no....
    Last edited by alturic; 2022-03-30 at 03:40 PM.

I'm assuming sarcasm here but just in case here's a link (actually I can't link just yet. Crappy attempt below) to a maths study done years ago to show that its implausible.

www dot bbc dot com/news/science-environment-35411684

Do you? Because we have a stated, perfectly reasonable, entirely logical reason for the guy not streaming and instead of accepting that at face value you're inventing an ulterior motive to justify your already negative perception of the dude. This is conspiratorial thinking and the kind of stuff that Q-Anon uses to manipulate people into believing all sorts of fringe nonsense.
    Bro mixer is not something you really need to stream. Combined with the fact that Max is somewhat of an excusemaster, ... It's just an excuse. I don't blame him for wanting to take a break, but it's just poor form.

I'm telling you that conspiracy theories are bad and make you look ridiculous. If that makes you uncomfortable maybe don't propagate conspiracy theories? Just a thought my guy.
    You're still here arguing this? There's no "conspiracy". No one is saying he's obligated to stream. The only thing so many people have been saying is -- it's an obvious excuse, and he looks silly pretending he can't stream because his mixer is broken instead of just manning up and saying "I'm not feeling like streaming". It's a reflection on his ego.

That's it. No giant conspiracy. Stop making this bigger than it actually is because you don't want to accept something so obviously transparent. Relax.

The absolute state of liquid haha. How embarrassing. Everyone knows Max isn't streaming because he knows he's a lolcow now and will get constantly clowned on in his chat.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Bro mixer is not something you really need to stream. Combined with the fact that Max is somewhat of an excusemaster, ... It's just an excuse. I don't blame him for wanting to take a break, but it's just poor form.
    I already went over this in a post a few pages back.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53671073

We have no reason to believe he isn't being honest nor do we have any reason to believe that he's somehow afraid of people BMing him in chat. The guy has content streams where people who got perma'd during the race appeal for reversals. I doubt he'd do that if he gave a single fuck about what people think about him.

I already went over this in a post a few pages back.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53671073

We have no reason to believe he isn't being honest nor do we have any reason to believe that he's somehow afraid of people BMing him in chat. The guy has content streams where people who got perma'd during the race appeal for reversals. I doubt he'd do that if he gave a single fuck about what people think about him.
    The guy who's been caught lying and pretending to blind prog so that he can impress the FFXIV community doesn't give a single fuck about what people think about him?

We have plenty of reason to believe he isn't being honest. He lost a world first race after hyping his team up for weeks. And that's fair -- he deserves all the rest he wants. But it's weird to not have the ability to say that and instead pretend his mixer is preventing him from streaming. And it's even weirder that your obvious autism is preventing you from understanding basic human reasoning.

Another reason to believe he isn't being honest -- he literally tweeted a few days ago that he doesn't want to stream for a week. But now it's a mixer issue?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    The guy who's been caught lying and pretending to blind prog so that he can impress the FFXIV community doesn't give a single fuck about what people think about him?

We have plenty of reason to believe he isn't being honest. He lost a world first race after hyping his team up for weeks. And that's fair -- he deserves all the rest he wants. But it's weird to not have the ability to say that and instead pretend his mixer is preventing him from streaming. And it's even weirder that your obvious autism is preventing you from understanding basic human reasoning.

Another reason to believe he isn't being honest -- he literally tweeted a few days ago that he doesn't want to stream for a week. But now it's a mixer issue?
    Rofl, now it's "obvious autism" to balk at completely unsourced, entirely unwarranted, conspiratorial and defamatory attacks on a person's character? And I'm the one taking this too seriously?

Yeah I'm gonna go for, known liar is lying again.
    I'm also gonna go for, those viewer spikes you can track in stream stat sites look a lot suspicious.
    I also know they do the whole if you're not 1st you're last but this is not a good image lmao.

Do you? Because we have a stated, perfectly reasonable, entirely logical reason for the guy not streaming and instead of accepting that at face value you're inventing an ulterior motive to justify your already negative perception of the dude. This is conspiratorial thinking and the kind of stuff that Q-Anon uses to manipulate people into believing all sorts of fringe nonsense.
    Seeing how he lied about blind progression on FF14 (just saw the vids of it, its so obvious), and keeps denying it, and even berated his raiders for "looking up strats"...I wouldnt call thinking that max is also lying about his mixer being broken "conspiratorial thinking", but rather an opinion based on past behaviour. Why would anyone accept anything he says at face value?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingweh View Post
    Seeing how he lied about blind progression on FF14 (just saw the vids of it, its so obvious), and keeps denying it, and even berated his raiders for "looking up strats"...I wouldnt call thinking that max is also lying about his mixer being broken "conspiratorial thinking", but rather an opinion based on past behaviour. Why would anyone accept anything he says at face value?
    If the guy didn't want to stream, he'd come out and say it. That's it. It's not any more or less complicated than this.

If the guy didn't want to stream, he'd come out and say it. That's it. It's not any more or less complicated than this.
    I'm sure he would've also said he was never planning on doing XIV encounters blind, but here we are talking about a cheating lolcow.

He could have just admitted what he did on FF14 but yet he decided to continue to lie. Maybe the bias in this discussion is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingweh View Post
    He could have just admitted what he did on FF14 but yet he decided to continue to lie. Maybe the bias in this discussion is yours?
    Or maybe the whole thing is such a meaningless nothingburger that it's barely worth addressing. You know, kind of like this discussion we're having now.

Or maybe the whole thing is such a meaningless nothingburger that it's barely worth addressing. You know, kind of like this discussion we're having now.
    and now "it does not matter". Understood

you guys are aware do you only need a crappy mic, a pc with a soundboard and internet connection, and software to stream right?

If he wanted to stream, he would be streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    you guys are aware do you only need a crappy mic, a pc with a soundboard and internet connection, and software to stream right?

you would think, but Ma....I mean Relapses will explain otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post

I am again confused as to why anyone cares what this man does. This has been at least 30 pages of arguing. Who the fuck cares that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    I am again confused as to why anyone cares what this man does. This has been at least 30 pages of arguing. Who the fuck cares that much?
    Personally i really dont, didnt even know who the dude was up until this race, which was entertaining for me to follow.

But ppl going out of their way to make a "urr durr my mixer broke cant stream" excuse seem plausible feels akward.