Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Oh I can't believe I forgot that one! Yeah that was probably the most blatant reference to this forum.
    I almost fell off my chair when I saw that haha

Btw I think a Lordaeron revamp has also been a speculation for the previous two expansions. Wonder if anyone can dig out those "leaks"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw I think a Lordaeron revamp has also been a speculation for the previous two expansions. Wonder if anyone can dig out those "leaks"
    It was, Council of Glades was around when we were speculating about 8.0, and then 9.0 speculation was also bringing up Lordaeron because of the mess BfA left.

Tbh I wouldn't mind Northern EK being revamped and be a new leveling area for next expansion. Gilneas revamp with Alliance main hub being Gilneas City would be awesome. Scarlet Crusade hints from 8.3 and Quel'Thalas being added to EK map would be awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    didnt Muffinus also make a reference on twitter during Legion to an ongoing conversation in the pre BfA hype thread, or like a 7.3 hype thread? I have some vague memory of him poking fun at us over twitter
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

It's a shame that the Tirisfal mystery stuff was squandered on that re-used Legion artifact scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    This to me is the true power of the leaks we have here. Most are ignore-worthy, but they do give ideas that the devs are likely looking at for future expansions. I have to wonder how often our discussions here have led to meetings around world revamps & Tinkers & the like.

Also Eye of Azshara was named after one of the leaks here, not sure who but I remember someone in this thread made the original.
    No, EoA was a trademark put in by Blizzard to troll fans right before Blizzcon and named a zone in the next expac after it and referenced it. They did this before with The Dark Below.

Tides of Vengeance is the fake leak referenced as a patch name.

One thing that always bugged me about Lordaeron city itself is that well, it was supposed to be 'the' Capital city, but its really just the ruins of one large keep/castle. Not a city at all, the ruins themselves are just a series of towers, a couple walls and courtyards. Would love to see it shown as a city proper.

And would love an actual functional Gilneas city of course but doubt Blizz would ever give Gilnean fans a bone (no pun intended)

y'all remember this? lmao
    https: //i.imgur. com/SCIg2jh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    No, EoA was a trademark put in by Blizzard to troll fans right before Blizzcon and named a zone in the next expac after it and referenced it. They did this before with The Dark Below.

Tides of Vengeance is the fake leak referenced as a patch name.
    The Dark Below was a Destiny expansion, nothing to do with Blizzard (just Activision-Blizzard).

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yes, Terenas, and?
    The "Blizzard Employee" gag gaslit him one too many times and now he legitimately believes he's a Blizzard employee. The men in white coats are coming to pick him up this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    didnt Muffinus also make a reference on twitter during Legion to an ongoing conversation in the pre BfA hype thread, or like a 7.3 hype thread? I have some vague memory of him poking fun at us over twitter
    Yes I recall something like this indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    One thing that always bugged me about Lordaeron city itself is that well, it was supposed to be 'the' Capital city, but its really just the ruins of one large keep/castle. Not a city at all, the ruins themselves are just a series of towers, a couple walls and courtyards. Would love to see it shown as a city proper.

And would love an actual functional Gilneas city of course but doubt Blizz would ever give Gilnean fans a bone (no pun intended)
    It is because of in-game scale, Lordaeron should be much much much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusks r cool View Post
    y'all remember this? lmao
    https: //i.imgur. com/SCIg2jh.jpg
    OFC, an artefact from the past! Cherished and admired by many!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The Dark Below was a Destiny expansion, nothing to do with Blizzard (just Activision-Blizzard).
    Destiny devs said they used the name because Acti-Blizz already had it. The trademark was put in 2 years before Destiny even came out, let alone the expansion.

Destiny devs said they used the name because Acti-Blizz already had it. The trademark was put in 2 years before Destiny even came out, let alone the expansion.
    Oh? I thought it was theirs to begin with.

Interesting. I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    The "Blizzard Employee" gag gaslit him one too many times and now he legitimately believes he's a Blizzard employee. The men in white coats are coming to pick him up this morning.
    I wonder if I can negotiate a treatment with those nurses, for Stimpy's friend Ren that is.

Ah, I never knew about that! Rather neat in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It is because of in-game scale, Lordaeron should be much much much bigger.
    I wonder if Blizzard would ever revamp continents to be bigger in scale (obvious still not to lore-scale), but it would be interesting if instead of just updating the zones like Arathi and Darkshore they just completely rebuild it from the ground up. I highly doubt it though, since that would require much more work.

I wonder if Blizzard would ever revamp continents to be bigger in scale (obvious still not to lore-scale), but it would be interesting if instead of just updating the zones like Arathi and Darkshore they just completely rebuild it from the ground up. I highly doubt it though, since that would require much more work.
    I surely hope they would, and that's why I have moved from a "revamp all at once" approach to a "revamp progressively" one. This would allow for bigger scale, which I think is one of the best things about recent expansions.

Also on another topic: I have added all previous hype threads I could find to my signature and... Damn. I've been commenting on hype threads for 8 years. Time flies guys, time flies...

Have any more hidden dialogues been found?

I know with 9.1 they were still finding some new ones a few days after release.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Have any more hidden dialogues been found?

I know with 9.1 they were still finding some new ones a few days after release.
    I think we found everything this time! All NPCs who were there had dialogues, if I am not mistaken ? Or was Calia also present during the Judgement?