Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    No, the usual guy came in calling people "entitled". That's what people took exception to. No one really cared what JW said.
    I was agreeing with that person. Lacking of self awareness on your part is very much a you problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I was agreeing with that person. Lacking of self awareness on your part is very much a you problem.
    Again, I really don't care about what you said or your desire to place yourself in the middle of an exchange that you weren't a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Eh, all I can say to that is just play the game when it comes out then.

Do you have a link to this roadmap btw?
    The original roadmap got pulled to push back vertical progression.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, I really don't care about what you said or your desire to place yourself in the middle of an exchange that you weren't a part of.
    Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Not the greatest for people waiting for a class that's already out elsewhere but may not be out here for 6+ months lol.
    Yeah patience is hard.
    Please keep up.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Excuse me?

Please keep up.
    That's not the exchange being referenced by your "clownshoes" post, though.

You're not the "shill" they were referring to, and you weren't a part of that exchange. You just decided to insert yourself into it as if your "patience" comments were somehow the target of the "shill" comments, thus making the other people in the conversation seem oh so unreasonable and putting yourself at the center of it.

The reply to you was actually very reasonable, and your attempts to take the replies to another poster entirely and apply them to yourself just to bring attention to yourself and try to make the people you disagreed with look bad is pretty obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's not the exchange being referenced by your "clownshoes" post, though.

You're not the "shill" they were referring to, and you weren't a part of that exchange. You just decided to insert yourself into it as if your "patience" comments were somehow the target of the "shill" comments, thus making the other people in the conversation seem oh so unreasonable and putting yourself at the center of it.

The reply to you was actually very reasonable, and your attempts to take the replies to another poster entirely and apply them to yourself just to bring attention to yourself and try to make the people you disagreed with look bad is pretty obvious.
    I’ll just laugh at this and move on. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Anyone that thought they'd just get every scrap of content right away is an actual idiot. That was never going to happen, and should never have even been expected. They were always going to release things in spaced out patches, like literally any other MMO. Yes, it is entitled to think you should have had it all from the start. Get over it.

Even if it was all there from the start, people would still blitz through it at light speed and then complain there was nothing to do, much like they already have done. Gamers are awful people.
    I'd understand the complaint if there was absolutely nothing to do right now... but that's the total contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Anyone that thought they'd just get every scrap of content right away is an actual idiot. That was never going to happen, and should never have even been expected. They were always going to release things in spaced out patches, like literally any other MMO. Yes, it is entitled to think you should have had it all from the start. Get over it.

Even if it was all there from the start, people would still blitz through it at light speed and then complain there was nothing to do, much like they already have done. Gamers are awful people.
    I still think people aren't really grasping the complaints about the dead zone and such.

It's not about having all the content right now, it's about that weird dead zone that starts in T3 where progression becomes a real slog but there's basically nothing to do in terms of progression - an issue which they know about and took steps to address in the KR/RU versions, but chose not to in the western release.

I still think people aren't really grasping the complaints about the dead zone and such.

It's not about having all the content right now, it's about that weird dead zone that starts in T3 where progression becomes a real slog but there's basically nothing to do in terms of progression - an issue which they know about and took steps to address in the KR/RU versions, but chose not to in the western release.
    it takes all of a week currently to get from 1340 to 1370. 2 weeks if unlucky, what an INSANE slog /s

having 1 extra 10m raid fight surely would change having nothing to do content wise too. lmfao if you have no content to do its because you dont want to play.

in korea and russia they reduced honing after MONTHS of gameplay. so give it 6 more months or so if you wanna be like korea.

I don't buy going from 1340 to 1370 in a week without pulling your credit card.
    Honing chance is way way to low for that unless you win the 1/mil lottery.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't buy going from 1340 to 1370 in a week without pulling your credit card.
    Honing chance is way way to low for that unless you win the 1/mil lottery.
    with the events happening its actually really easy, tons of free mats and honing books. a month ago was way harder

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    with the events happening its actually really easy, tons of free mats and honing books. a month ago was way harder
    I know the event rewards help. they got me to 1340.
    Your still not getting from 1340 to 1370 in a week without utterly insane luck.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

you literally are. i took two alts from 1340 (one was actually 1325) to 1370 in the last two weeks. no insane luck needed. just doing everything possible. its super easy right now. the rewards from the 2 events dont just help, they are boosting you an insane amount very quickly.

i mean dude, it took two weeks for me before the events on my main lmao around 225 honing fails at that point
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2022-03-30 at 10:44 PM.

Yeah, the events are nice but they don't give THAT many mats.

Buying up all the guardian crystals from the weekly Grand Prix vendor for example is just barely enough crystals to get one armor piece from 1340 to 1370 assuming zero failures.

So no amount of luck is stretching that out.

Yeah, the events are nice but they don't give THAT many mats.

Buying up all the guardian crystals from the weekly Grand Prix vendor for example is just barely enough crystals to get one armor piece from 1340 to 1370 assuming zero failures.

So no amount of luck is stretching that out.
    they give enough rewards that 1340 to 1370 in a week is not only doable, its easy. if you are running out of crystals honing at 1340, you have already been missing dailies and weeklies and not doing everything you could be. which is fine, but a casual shouldnt really be worried about item level.

they give enough rewards that 1340 to 1370 in a week is not only doable, its easy. if you are running out of crystals honing at 1340, you have already been missing dailies and weeklies and not doing everything you could be. which is fine, but a casual shouldnt really be worried about item level.
    How many weeklies could you have missed if you supposedly would have done it in a week?

How many weeklies could you have missed if you supposedly would have done it in a week?
    prior to 1340 you should be making WAY more crystals then you can use. they are not the choke, leapstones are eventually. so you have likely missed a ton of mats leading up to 1340.

prior to 1340 you should be making WAY more crystals then you can use. they are not the choke, leapstones are eventually.
    Sure, but 1302 - 1340 is quick.

So if you're doing 1340-1370 within a week, you would have done 1302-1340 right away. No time to stack up all these weekly rewards for something you say you're doing in the span of one week.

Sure, but 1302 - 1340 is quick.

So if you're doing 1340-1370 within a week, you would have done 1302-1340 right away. No time to stack up all these weekly rewards for something you say you're doing in the span of one week.
    you could be missing chaos gates, field bosses, ghost ships, daily unas, weekly unas, 2x chaos daily, 2x guardian daily, daily island, weekly abyss, not clearing out pirate ship, not clearing out guild vendor, not clearing out both event vendors, not using an alt, not running cube, not running boss rush

you could also be doing BAD weekly and daily unas.

you likely have not been utilizing mari's shop correctly and converting gold.

so many things could be done wrong. at the end of the day, i dont care what you think. fact is, 1340 to 1370 in a week is easy and i have done it twice the last two weeks.

you could be missing chaos gates, field bosses, ghost ships, daily unas, weekly unas, 2x chaos daily, 2x guardian daily, daily island, weekly abyss, not clearing out pirate ship, not clearing out guild vendor, not clearing out both event vendors, not using an alt, not running cube, not running boss rush

you could also be doing BAD weekly and daily unas.

you likely have not been utilizing mari's shop correctly and converting gold.

so many things could be done wrong. at the end of the day, i dont care what you think. fact is, 1340 to 1370 in a week is easy and i have done it twice the last two weeks.
    It sounds a lot more like you played a metric ton of time, got multiple characters to T3 then parked them each while you did your main. Hence the "weeklies" plural reference and such. Then you want to represent each alt as, "Look, I did it in just one week!" when you funneled to each of them. (Maybe you even got the honing buff from your main first.)

Because otherwise the math just doesn't check out. There's just not enough mats coming in within the span of a single week to do it "raw" on a character, which is what you were heavily suggesting at first.
    Last edited by Ghost of Cow; 2022-03-30 at 11:29 PM.