Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    I forgot about that ui lol someone should ask Frag to link his current ui I'm curious what it looks like now.
    Last edited by Xath; 2022-03-31 at 12:57 AM.

Lmao this explains the obsession... 36 year old dude sounding like an 8 year old at a celebrity meet event.

Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

How many original people are still in Method? Method is a brand that just grabs top raiders to refill. Paragon ran with Finnish speaking ppl only and when they where done they where done. When Paragon was in the game they where the best hands down. Also once Paragon quit lets face it Method had zero competition.
    Method was really down during ICC when Paragon peaked. By the last tier of Cata they were only minutes behind. Fair to say that there's been a bunch of turnover though, but that's true of any guild.

Just how things progress, though, Echo and Limit right now are at an absurd level relative to older world first guilds (just like Paragon was insanely ahead of where guilds like Nihilum were in TBC). It's a totally different game now.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Lmao this explains the obsession... 36 year old dude sounding like an 8 year old at a celebrity meet event.

Oooof that's a big yikes.

Glad to see I'm living rent-free in your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinfoil hat but is there a link to that tweet just to make sure its legit and not fake.

Edit: Well nvm guess he admitted to it.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-03-31 at 01:15 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Oooof that's a big yikes.
    There are a dozen other people saying the same thing in that thread but it's a yikes when I do it? God forbid somebody is positive about anything on Twitter of all places.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Tinfoil hat but is there a link to that tweet just to make sure its legit and not fake.
    https://twitter.com/RelapsesWoW/stat...86213005590531

It's literally the only thing I've ever tweeted since I made an account nearly two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Glad to see I'm living rent-free in your head.
    Don't flatter yourself. I was more than happy to continue not knowing you exist. It's just so hilarious seeing you simping Max on the one Tweet that I clicked after spending days defending him against 90% of the posters here while pretending to be unbiased. Lmao.

And yes, there's a huge difference between "congrats!" and "Congratulations dude. You guys are my favorite WoW guild of all time." Lmao.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Don't flatter yourself. I was more than happy to continue not knowing you exist. It's just so hilarious seeing you simping Max on the one Tweet that I clicked after spending days defending him against 90% of the posters here while pretending to be unbiased. Lmao.

And yes, there's a huge difference between "congrats!" and "Congratulations dude. You guys are my favorite WoW guild of all time." Lmao.
    Where's the simp? Nothing I said in that Tweet was untrue. I'm not throwing money at him. I'm sorry me being positive to a guy who I'm sure has been exposed to a lot of negativity over the last few days apparently bothers you as much as it does.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I wish Blizzard does a post-mortem of Jailer and his HP in P4. I feel like we deserve to know what on earth happened there.

Where's the simp? Nothing I said in that Tweet was untrue. I'm not throwing money at him. I'm sorry me being positive to a guy who I'm sure has been exposed to a lot of negativity over the last few days apparently bothers you as much as it does.
    Alright Norman Bates. Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Method was really down during ICC when Paragon peaked. By the last tier of Cata they were only minutes behind. Fair to say that there's been a bunch of turnover though, but that's true of any guild.

Just how things progress, though, Echo and Limit right now are at an absurd level relative to older world first guilds (just like Paragon was insanely ahead of where guilds like Nihilum were in TBC). It's a totally different game now.
    Yea it is its no where near as popular as it was back then, nor did ppl need a weak aura creator on the raid team or someone raid leading who doesn't play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Alright Norman Bates. Whatever you say.
    Norman Bates? That's cute. Need I remind you that you're the guy screenshotting Tweets and posting them in this thread like it means anything to anybody other than those way too invested in pointless circlejerking?

Norman Bates? That's cute. Need I remind you that you're the guy screenshotting Tweets and posting them in this thread like it means anything to anybody other than those way too invested in pointless circlejerking?
    Don't forget to renew your sub or you won't able to tell him how much you love him.

Looks like Mrnig4000 magically fixed his stream right after the boss finally dies, stay classy Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Don't forget to renew your sub or you won't able to tell him how much you love him.
    I have a gifted sub and probably won't renew it. I've said in other posts that I don't even like the guy that much. I like the guild because they're one of the better things to happen to WoW in awhile but I understand and don't blame anybody for disliking Max.

What a terrible day to have eyes.

This whole race been a shitshow even if you didn't watch it. Decided to give it a single fuck after people around me been memeing about liQuit.

Max being arrogant is nothing new, drama was expected but not to so much extent. Whole raid tier is a joke, fitting end for worst expansions in history of all games. If these guys struggled so much, typical guilds gonna break faster than house of cards until whole scene dries out.

Tbh i wished someone else won, literally anyone else that liquit or echo. But if i were to chose from these two, i'd go with echo.
    Would be nice to see Pieces outplay them for once.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Yea it is its no where near as popular as it was back then, nor did ppl need a weak aura creator on the raid team or someone raid leading who doesn't play.
    Yeah I remember hearing members from Method talking about how they were amazed that Paragon was able to do mythic Archimonde without their god weakaura. Paragon was my favorite guild of all time, but just a bunch of smart guys taking time off to raid. Having two full raids, like they did in ICC, was super intense for the time.

My favorite thing Paragon did was the start of Cata, when they had 30 hours between expansion launch and the Euro reset and they leveled up an entire raid team and killed SEVEN out of 12 bosses on normal (equal to today's heroic) before the reset hit.