Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I believe item like this is easier and quicker to implement. I wouldn't be surprised, if this is seen as a functional solution they might take the time to put it in the settings.
    It is basically an aura apply. Pretty simple via gossip also

Long as they fix the camera issues...

April Fools?

I guess the smaller issues are easier to fix then the bigger issues. This is a great change to those with motion sickness.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

I like the video, all the relevant information without fluff.
    -Where the NPC is
    -How much is the item
    -How it works
    -Where it won't work

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Assuming the item works like it does in the video, it's both Bind on Pickup, and Non-consumable. So you'd buy it once, sacrifice a bag slot, and then always have it available if/when you need it.
    In that case I'd rather it be a toy
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Pretty nice.

This fix makes it clear it's localized to where the potion is purchased.

I'd rather this was a toy too, so it can be used on the fly and in any dungeon that this is a problem in, but this is way more than I expected and is pretty damn good.

lol that's funny cause it's an optic Illusion. The train is standing still. It's the landscape that scrolls past to give the illusion of movement.

Uhm...And this is why Diablo 4 is delayed, and will prolly not come out to 2025. Stop wasting gut damn dev time...And this is what a work of a seasoned dev does? Please guys, PoE has so long patch notes, fuck Grim Dawn has long patch notes, when their shit comes out you haft to bloody scroll for long time.

Blizzard how many people seriously has such a issue? I dont like rollercoasters, I defiantly aint good with motion, but holly crap...Spend your time not on bloat please. Thats the issue with Blizzard...its majorly bloated with crap dev on all their games...Shit takes forever and is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I agree.
    They were able to add color blind modes so why not also this?
    Also 'dark mode' from ink potion should be normal toggle option now.
    My only thing with the ink potion is that it is ALWAYS dark. I wish they would implement dark nights as an option, while retaining the day-night cycle.

Regardless, I wonder if there's some weird issue with implementing this kind of stuff into the actual settings of the game. Color blind mode is basically just UI settings, plus an optional color filter over the game. Meanwhile, the ink potion, and this motion sickness elixir both actually change some graphical components in the game. Idk, probably is just laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Uhm...And this is why Diablo 4 is delayed, and will prolly not come out to 2025. Stop wasting gut damn dev time...And this is what a work of a seasoned dev does? Please guys, PoE has so long patch notes, fuck Grim Dawn has long patch notes, when their shit comes out you haft to bloody scroll for long time.

Blizzard how many people seriously has such a issue? I dont like rollercoasters, I defiantly aint good with motion, but holly crap...Spend your time not on bloat please. Thats the issue with Blizzard...its majorly bloated with crap dev on all their games...Shit takes forever and is not enough.
    trying to comprehend this post gave me a brain aneurism.
    what are you even fucking talking about?

Why did people even vote for Grimrail? Narrow spaces, nowhere to move on Sanguine, flamethrowers that sit and channel that you cannot easily move. Quaking? Storming? Necrotic kite where? And a gauntlet to boot. I swear, people are randomly voting based on "I remember train is fun" and "This is fast dungeon in timewalking"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    April Fools?
    Your brain must be smoother than glass

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Your brain must be smoother than glass
    because it was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    while i don't think it's much more difficult to wire the effect to a dialogue option than it is to wire it to an item the item might have one benefit:
    if you stock up on them you don't need to run back in case you forget to speak to the npc.

just keep the item bind on pickup lest people get scalped on the auctionhouse...
    If you didn't notice, the potion doesn't go away when used, despite being a stack of one.

D4 got delayed because of the lawsuit and the lead game director leaving the company. The problem with D4 is their quartley updates, a lot of them try to show up and bring up discussions about attention to detail and the art direction, but all it is doing is bringing out people still with twitch chat level reading comprehension. These same people complain blizzard isnt communicating enough.
    And why bring up those two games that are just in patch phases , compared to a whole new project?
    You're comparing PoE and Grim Dawn to Diablo 4. Diablo 3 would be more reasonable. Or PoE2 to D4. Its okay fixating on "Blizzard sucks!" All the time makes the mind cloudy. Stop being negative about everything.

And this has nothing to do with Diablo, and the WoW team is adding a season 4 with a take to the game so the people who shit on Blizzard and WoW but still play the game can still whine on the forums until 10.0 and beyond.
    Last edited by GratsDing45; 2022-03-31 at 03:24 PM.

man i swear blizzard could put out the best thing in the world and you'll still find people like this guy who complain like crybabies

They should make Motion Sickness a new affix in M+.

No? Too soon?

C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If you didn't notice, the potion doesn't go away when used, despite being a stack of one.
    i did not, thanks for pointing that out.

Imagine spending Dev time on this instead of just not including it in the two dungeons selected for mythic+.

It’s already going to be a disaster with the tight quarters and awful camera.

I think it would be a better addition to just give everyone a toy that does it instead of the annoying NPC, but... Im happy for people who suffer from motion sickness they got a solution. I only got those in certain VR-Games and that gets me puking already, alright.