Poll: Feedback

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Nope, that's still Warlords of Draenor...remember, we got a patch that was just Blood Elf models that should've been done at launch...and a selfie camera, and twitter integration that nobody wanted!

Shadowlands has many faults...But always remember the famous patch of 6.1 which had ZERO new content Warlords will always be the worst, even though people seemingly forget with every new expansion how truly piss poor Warlords was...they must've forgotten the Apex Crystal farms and not getting any new abilities at level cap and just getting passives for leveling up....

If anyone is saying Shadowlands is the worst, they're delusional and have been listening to too many streamers and youtubers
    I mean wod had some of the best leveling and raids the game has seen. I'm struggling for a positive sl introduced...

I guess some of the transmog is decent? I can't really point at a single positive aspect that is uniquely it's own or done in a way that was better then a previous expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Nope, that's still Warlords of Draenor...remember, we got a patch that was just Blood Elf models that should've been done at launch...and a selfie camera, and twitter integration that nobody wanted!

Shadowlands has many faults...But always remember the famous patch of 6.1 which had ZERO new content Warlords will always be the worst, even though people seemingly forget with every new expansion how truly piss poor Warlords was...they must've forgotten the Apex Crystal farms and not getting any new abilities at level cap and just getting passives for leveling up....

If anyone is saying Shadowlands is the worst, they're delusional and have been listening to too many streamers and youtubers
    The only edge of SL over WoD is M+, and that was a feature from Legion, not from SL itself. As for the rest, they have roughly the same amount of zones, the same amount of raids, the same amount of standard dungeons. Maybe Tazavesh gives SL a small advantage in this regard, but it isn't as if SL is exactly overflowing with content when compared to WoD.

I'm even even leaving Snoreghast or the Maw out of account in order to try to be a bit fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep easily.It's just nothing but bad storytelling and bad treadmill systems. I didn't really bother playing after hitting level cap. Thats a first for me since I started (2007). Its just so far removed from where we came from it's hard to care when it's this bad. And yeah, I'd rather do garrisons vs this covenant stuff.

I thought BFA was worse than WoD, and this is worse than BFA to me (though close) so yeah, this is the worst one. They've all been stinkers though lately.

Out of all expansions i played, SL suddenly ranks top - only after 9.2 though.

Its pretty alt friendly now, quick flying, lots to do, nice raid, excellent m+, 9.2.5 xfaction coming, this is what i wanted in Legion/BFA

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    even those casuals did pick the bis cov 90%+ of the players did
    i love how people flaunt this, even though every statistics we had (which btw dont even say why people picked, just what they picked, and i dont even m,ention we cant really know whats "best" for spec without knowing what that player actualy does, unless its the same covenant for raiding m+ and pvp) shown specs warying anywhere from 10-80%, and only few that have power and clear aesthetics connection (like NF druids or kyrian paladins) were on the higher end, most were about half in "best"...

for example, distribution on holy pal on wowhead - 47% (most picked) for kyrian, with "best" being venthyr (45%) and necrolord (6%!)... but sure, 90%+ people minmaxed it, clearly

By far the worst. Everything about it is complete and utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Nah
    WoD “Orcs of Orclandia” was worse
    It had a worse ending.
    “Yeah Iron Horde we completely forgive you for genociding our people and using a fallen naaru against us which caused our prophet sacrifice himself” -Yrel

Only one legitimate content patch. (Unless you count the 6.1 selfie camera patch lmao)
    shadowlands didn't even have an ending.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    shadowlands didn't even have an ending.
    The shadowlands story isn’t even over just yet.
    We’re getting the epilogue in 9.2.5 I’m pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

I've been out of the loop for a long time, but its a shame to see WoW (and for that matter Blizzard) plummet to such abysmal depths. After the last few expansions it seems to be difficult to tell which was the worst one, because they were all so poorly done. Perhaps they'll hit the reset button and take it back to when Wow actually worked ala Wotlk era. Highly doubtful of course, and I also doubt Blizzard has any real future development plans for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Legion was liked despite its systems, not because of them. The main reason Legion was (and still is) widely liked was its sheer plethora of quality content, especially if you compare it to the rest of the post-MoP content.
    Well, I don't agree with that. The legendary system as well as the AP system made EVERY content you did rewarding, even simple world quests. It was fun thrashing through normal Emerald Nightmare in 30-60 minutes to collect AP and the chance on a legendary. Every week had so much stuff to do AND YOU COULD STILL DO THE CONTENT YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO DO, because ALL of it contributed to progress your character.
    The only thing that was bullshit was the legendary soft cap (that they removed and that never should have existed) and the AP balancing in MoS. Then again, MoS was a cool dungeon in the first place, so it wasn't too bad.

And no, it was no necessary for every mythic raider to play 24/7 and endlessly grind AP while it was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    But this is wrong. Some expansions were received much better than their predecessor. It's not a repeat every time. Sure, you can find someone, somewhere who doesn't like any particular expansion, but that's meaningless. What matters is the overall reaction. SL shat the bed badly on that.
    I promise you, the overall reaction was the exact same as it is right now for every expansion. That includes WoTLK.

5+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you want in an expansion. But yes, for me this is the lowest point of WoW.

It's really close. Hard to say as an absolute because it's still fresh in my mind compared to WoD and BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Anybody that says Shadowlands is worse than Warlords of Draenor did not play Warlords of Draenor.
    Came here to say this exact same thing, lol.

But Shadowlands for me would probably be bottom 3.

Something like:

BC > WoTLK > MoP = Legion > BFA > Cata > Shadowlands > WoD

Shadowlands haver by Far the worse system and lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

i remember when there was posts... CATA worst expac ever, even streamers saying possibly the last expac

this repeated in MOP especially on the long content drought, again in WOD, a sorta reprieve in Legion, starting up heavy again in BFA

alot of glow boys at the start of SL, and now here we are again

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The problem with Shadowlands is not only is the storytelling for the expansion and the conclusion complete garbage,
    they also ruined 20 years of lore to hamfist the Jailer into everything

This has tainted both Warcraft 3 and WoTLK, 2 of their most loved IPs.

Sure WoD story and "Draenor is free" was also garbage tier, but at last you can choose to ignore that as a standalone story.

Also, as someone who just wants to raidlog or who plays the game for collection purposes, WoD was clearly superior to SL.
    It all depends what aspected of the game you play

For me, BFA, WoD, Cata and SL are all bottom tier.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    i remember when there was posts... CATA worst expac ever, even streamers saying possibly the last expac

this repeated in MOP especially on the long content drought, again in WOD, a sorta reprieve in Legion, starting up heavy again in BFA

alot of glow boys at the start of SL, and now here we are again

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
    The only one calling doom here so far is you. Chill out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    It all depends what aspected of the game you play
    Tbh I'm not really sure about who they tried to cater to with SL.

Story and setting are probably the worst (on par with tbc) but PvP has been the best ever. I don't raid and m+ was mediocre (but it's better than nothing we had prior legion).

So agreed on lore/setting that it's the worst, as for gameplay wód and tbc were a lot worse.