Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Guaranteed, Obnoxious Regurgitation.
    This guy/girl gets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The OP: just another example of a Bot that thinks it's a real boy

Talking about how it's shit and then still trying to decode or analyze gives it undue validity. Stop that crap.

Sadly, this will be allowed to continue because it gives the site traffic. There's no other good faith reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Talking about how it's shit and then still trying to decode or analyze gives it undue validity. Stop that crap.
    Nah, I'm just covering all my bases.

I call it garbage so when it turns out to be fake I can be a smug asshole and say, "of course it was fake, I knew it was fake all along. Only an idiot would believe in this kind of nonsense."

But I still analyze it so in the 0.0001% chance scenario that it's somehow real, I can also be a smug asshole and say, "I always had a feeling this was the one."

Found the next Dreadlord! @ercarp

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Wasn't a similar riddle used on Shadowlands and/or Legion and it turned out to be mostly true?
    yea.. but that's like saying "The next expansion will have zones and new cooking recipes". Ofcourse you will be right in the end if you keep it vague enough

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    yea.. but that's like saying "The next expansion will have zones and new cooking recipes". Ofcourse you will be right in the end if you keep it vague enough
    This one is pretty specific though, with the clues. Azeroth Revamp, New dark related class and something about undead with pretty much spoiling the name of the expansion as GoR.

15+ Year Old Account
    This one is pretty specific though, with the clues. Azeroth Revamp, New dark related class and something about undead with pretty much spoiling the name of the expansion as GoR.
    Is the implication that what GoR stands for is obvious? I'm still perplexed
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Is the implication that what GoR stands for is obvious? I'm still perplexed
    Someone should list possible words that might make sense and we can debunk the most probable name.

I think the "o" is most likely "of"

for G I am only thinking of Galakrond. But don't think they would use a boss name as the expansion name, that'd be stupid, so I don't think it's Galakrond.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yup, this is the one. /s

My favorite part about these types of leaks is that because they're inherently vague, they may end up being "real" in some capacity by mere chance.

I remember there was that one guy who posted threads like these prior to every expansion and people basically praised them as a prophet. No idea whatever happened to them.
    I'm sure this will get the same treatment so long as the reveal trailer includes such hyper-specific concepts as, uh... *checks notes*

Cameras shaking, some fire, and a bit of verticality, at least in regards to someone going up and down.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Someone should list possible words that might make sense and we can debunk the most probable name.

for G I am only thinking of Galakrond. But don't think they would use a boss name as the expansion name, that'd be stupid, so I don't think it's Galakrond.

Gnomes on Rails, it's an expansion entirely taking places inside gnomeregan. That wasn't so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by skarr07 View Post
    I can't tell everything for obvious reasons but I thought it would be fun to give you some clues

Acronym of expansion is GoR (no one has guess it yet!!)
    Heritages built up for many races. Weapons, armor, etc. It's just the beginning
    "My bow is sharp but your knife is dark".. what???? LOL! You won't get this one
    Up up up we go up up up we go haha
    I'll be singed if I get too close to those flames.
    Another quake!
    Two different locations. Look up before you go down…. Cus it's a long way up
    For what's next.. look Legacy of the Damned mission tables. ...but doubt you can figure it out hehe
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    plz no wow qanon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    I'm sure this will get the same treatment so long as the reveal trailer includes such hyper-specific concepts as, uh... *checks notes*

Cameras shaking, some fire, and a bit of verticality, at least in regards to someone going up and down.
    I mean I wouldn't mind some underground shennigans. Also say hi to your Nintendo uncle for me. <.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Guardian is a good possible word.

Guardian of ...

10+ Year Old Account

Gates of <something>
    Guardian(s) of <something>
    Gift of <something>
    Gale(s)/Gust(s) of <something>
    <something> of Rejuvenation/Restoration
    <something> of Rage
    Gexplosion of Rdragons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerEelemental View Post
    Gnomes on Rails, it's an expansion entirely taking places inside gnomeregan. That wasn't so hard.
    Unironically sounds like a good name for a gnome-themed Hearthstone expansion, lol.

I'd say "Garden(s)" would be a good candidate for the "G" word.

Like, "Garden of Rebirth" or something similar could work for a life-focused expansion.

But then, I think they've said somewhere that we're going back to Azeroth (???), in which case a life-focused expansion is a no-go.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2022-04-02 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Like, "Garden of Rebirth" or something similar could work for a life-focused expansion.

But then, I think they've said somewhere that we're going back to Azeroth (???), in which case a life-focused expansion is a no-go.
    I actually just left a comment about this in the speculation thread. Maybe it's because I just binged a bunch of Bellular's tinfoil theory videos on the subject, but at this point I'm pretty convinced that Dragons are Life and Dragon Isles are like their pocket dimension on Azeroth or something like that, idk.

I actually just left a comment about this in the speculation thread. Maybe it's because I just binged a bunch of Bellular's tinfoil theory videos on the subject, but at this point I'm pretty convinced that Dragons are Life and Dragon Isles are like their pocket dimension on Azeroth or something like that, idk.
    Garden of Reptiles confirmed then

Seriously, though, a pretty decent theory - perhaps the Dragon Isles have some connection to Life.

Gates of <something>
    Guardian(s) of <something>
    Gift of <something>
    Gale(s)/Gust(s) of <something>
    <something> of Rejuvenation/Restoration
    <something> of Rage
    Gexplosion of Rdragons

- - - Updated - - -

Unironically sounds like a good name for a gnome-themed Hearthstone expansion, lol.
    Possible words for R:

Rebirth
    Retribution
    Revenge
    Reincarnation
    Resurrection
    Rage
    Rejuvenation
    Restoration
    Rising
    Rewind
    Reality
    Renegade
    Redemption

cough... Wrath of the Lich King... cough....
    Anyway...
    Guns/Gifts on Reindeers
    Girth of Ragnaros
    Last edited by Leaker69; 2022-04-02 at 09:57 PM.