Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Real leaks are proven right by merit of being the real leak. If you have to defend a leak from "lies", it's not a real leak to begin with.
    I don't have to post it here to begin with.

Why do you think people have done that in the past to begin with?

We wanna see the responses of the people. But when you're making things up, of course that's not nice.

Why do you post here? If you're so sure this is fake anyway, why do you keep responding?

You'll see April 19th

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post

better?

Imagine stealing half a "leak" - and denying the other part exists.
    Lmao.
    Caught in 4K
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah its Dragons View Post
    Generally leakers are all fake.

If I have time to post this information here, why wouldn't I also take the time to address some things. Just don't spread lies, that's pathetic.
    You heard it here first, folks!
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

I did not mention Tinkers anywhere, and the image is a placeholder. This is a common thing in game design.
    You don't use placeholders in promotional material that's this complete.
    RETH

your dragon isles is at 0:12

There is nothing about that there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    You don't use placeholders in promotional material that's this complete.
    This is not promotional material. This is a work in progress.

this must be the dumbest "leak" ever
    stealing a fake leak, claiming is proper, denying evidence, looking fool to everybody, this thread got them all

- - - Updated - - -

This is not promotional material. This is a work in progress.

There is. How can you be in such denial

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you post here? If you're so sure this is fake anyway, why do you keep responding?
    I'm just doing it because it's funny to see your replies lol. This thread has been great entertainment for my night so far.

I don't have to post it here to begin with.

Why do you think people have done that in the past to begin with?

We wanna see the responses of the people. But when you're making things up, of course that's not nice.

You'll see April 19th
    In addition to taking the whole image from a different fake leak, the Dragon mount model is also stolen.

Also, how are we supposed to believe that you have connections to Blizzard? You're clearly not doing this on a throwaway and this kind of leak could have serious legal repercussions. Why wouldn't you at least make a burner account to post this instead of posting several times after you make this leak? There have also never been any leaks which were followed by the poster continuously and actively posting, much less participating on the website and defending their fake leak. If you're willing to not only leak, but actively defend your leak, why wouldn't you have been sacked? Even aside from the obvious evidence this whole leak was stolen conceptually from elsewhere, you're also just not making any sense with the meta-narrative.

There is. How can you be in such denial
    Not sure what I'm supposed to see there. A bunch of french video recommendations? Vulcan, System of a Down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    In addition to taking the whole image from a different fake leak, the Dragon mount model is also stolen.
    Simaia delivering with their model edits as always. These look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    They do look a little bit similar, but it's not the same model.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Simaia delivering with their model edits as always. These look great.
    Indeed—they look very good and these edits have me hyped for what an updated Drake model could look like. I do find the bite weird, though, because it feels more like something you'd put on a domestic animal as opposed to a willing and fully-sapient mount. It could be interpreted as enslaved, though.

- - - Updated - - -

They do look a little bit similar, but it's not the same model.
    0/10 gaslight. The harness is there, and the weird bite I just mentioned is present there, too, on the mounted one. It also has the same color scheme as the pale one, down to the orange tail-mace.

I like how you had to go past 12 seconds to grab the screenshot that you did. I don't think I've ever see someone do a worse job at trying to bullshit people.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Where have I done that? Stop lying. But you'll see in 2 weeks and you'll feel embarrassed.
    I know this account is banned, but the guy who made this will see it most likely so:
    I always find it funny when people say stuff like this comment above... on alt account

I know we're not suppose to discuss moderation but I have to ask anyway: Was the OP's ban because of his penis shadow avatar? Because that would be hilarious if a supposed "Blizzard employee" got banned for doing something like that.

looks like real for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Someone just copied GW2's newest expansion and made it a WoW expansion. So fake. Also no way in hell would blizzard use Japanese architecture and piss off it's chinese market. Unless they alter the zone for the chinese release.
    holy based

anyway this thread and leak has been debunked to be 100% fake

10+ Year Old Account
    The "leak" has now been debunked in so many ways it's become a little embarrassing to let this continue. As the OP has been banned there's no reason to give this any further attention.

Closing.

P.S. There are other leaks to talk about, including this one which has been posted before.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."